Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (50537 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

B1tch, then do better than mentioning my moniker... grin

Gosh, you are so dumb cool cheesy

i been don tell you sey i no be agbero na. you see as you call your papa, my upbringing no dey gree me talk something like that.

thank you for telling me your papa name. Mr. bitch. what a fine name.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

Black monkey, shut the Bleep up cool You nag like a b1tch. cheesy Everywhere was quiet till you decided to play itk cheesy Buzu.
quiet abi inactive? na bitch be your papa name true true.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i been don tell you sey i no be agbero na. you see as you call your papa, my upbringing no dey gree me talk something like that.

thank you for telling me your papa name. Mr. bitch. what a fine name.
Did your dad also call you creamy banana grin grin

Gosh, negro don't start.

Your history is more gory. cheesy cheesy

Seek psychiatric help ASap! cheesy
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

quiet abi inactive? na bitch be your papa name true true.

And thanks to you, its lively once more right? grin grin
Clap for your self. cheesy
Achievement number 1 cheesy
1mbecile cool
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

Did your dad also call you creamy banana grin grin

Gosh, negro don't start.

Your history is more gory. cheesy cheesy

Seek psychiatric help ASap! cheesy

see as diss lame like the dick of your papa. the thing come dry like your mama pussyy.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

see as diss lame like the dick of your papa. the thing come dry like your mama pussyy.

Eya...see gentleman birth story... grin grin
We dey wait as the story go end cheesy cheesy
No be my fault say your papa sexually molest you grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

And thanks to you, its lively once more right? grin grin Clap for your self. cheesy Achievement number 1 cheesy 1mbecile cool
you are your father's greatest achievement -- a wasted sperm.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Creamy banana

Which normal human being go give em self that name grin grin
Confirmed f@ggot. cheesy
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

you are your father's greatest achievement -- a wasted sperm.

Make dey skirt around you hear. cheesy cheesy

Olosho with finger ba3 dick grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

Make dey skirt around you hear. cheesy cheesy
Olosho with finger ba3 dick grin
olosho with borehole pussy. the pussy be like excavation site.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:
Creamy banana

Which normal human being go give em self that name grin grin
Confirmed f@ggot. cheesy

koyyes. the sound your father made when he was coming inside a stone statue.

ko-yes. yes to show satisfaction.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

olosho with borehole pussy. the pussy be like excavation site.

Bore hole pussy wet your mama take born you from outside come give the man wey you call papa... grin

Yet, he use you nyash finish like animal... cheesy grin

All the things wey I don expose dey kill you since grin grin

When e pain you finish, go kill your self you hear cheesy cheesy

F@ggot
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emaprince:
How old are these women self...They looks too old to be going for NYSC
They are small girls, just fat.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

koyyes. the sound your father made when he was coming inside a stone statue.

ko-yes. yes to show satisfaction.

You see say your agbero madness done manifest grin grin

Like the same agbero wey f*ck your mama for ordinary groundnut and banana. grin

Everybody don see your nyash now cheesy

Congrats o.
Dirty monkey grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

Bore hole pussy wet your mama take born you from outside come give the man wey you call papa... grin

Yet, he use you nyash finish like animal... cheesy grin

All the things wey I don expose dey kill you since grin grin

When e pain you finish, go kill your self you hear cheesy cheesy

F@ggot

see as diss dull like your papa bed game. grin

ogbeni, you dey dull me, aswear.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

You see say your agbero madness done manifest grin grin

Like the same agbero wey f*ck your mama for ordinary groundnut and banana. grin

Everybody don see your nyash now cheesy

Congrats o.
Dirty monkey grin

na agbero lose na, since na him Bleep come collect only groundnut and banana.

but the one wey Bleep your mama, na bastard (you) he dash your mama.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by IamPlato(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
JasonScolari:
Yes, I don't support cheating, but I don't have to blame the guy so much. Imagine meeting this 8 bags of brown beans at home everyday who feels reluctant to shed some pounds of flesh.

Same applies to men with protrude stomach, don't jubilate and see it as enjoyment oga, just burn some fat and always keep fit.

Let her remain in jail for some time, as this will help to reshape the Amoeba and make her think properly.

I don't care if you find my post offensive, I am not here to make you happy with my comment.
8 Bags Of Brown Beans. grin na Small Remain I For Bust Laugh For Road
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

see as diss dull like your papa bed game. grin

ogbeni, you dey dull me, aswear.

Dull keh grin

Everybody dey look you now cheesy cheesy

Oya, continue as the thread's dancing monkey grin grin

You just dey mention 'papa' up and down.

E be like say na bastard you be grin grin

F@ggot with daddy issues grin grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=koyyes post=75900038][/quote]

why you come don quote anyhow?

ogbeni, quote me properly abi your hand don catch leprosy
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by IamPlato(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Preshy561:
Men, those women you chase online most times, your wives are prettier than them.

Just look at a beautiful woman going to jail cos of a community smelly dick
the Beauty Is Not The important; the Promise Land Is The Difference
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
IamPlato:
8 Bags Of Brown Beans. grin na Small Remain I For Bust Laugh For Road
Plato Nwanne, Lol, abeg nor allow BENZ jam you.

I saw your handwork Bro.

You've all my support.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

na agbero lose na, since na him Bleep come collect only groundnut and banana.

but the one wey Bleep your mama, na bastard (you) he dash your mama.

Your history no dey gell again. grin
Na banana your mama collect abi she f*ck for free cheesy cheesy
Which one cheesy
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

why you come don quote anyhow?

ogbeni, quote me properly abi your hand don catch leprosy

grin grin grin
See this one grin grin grin
E go pain you eh.... cheesy cheesy
Quote me properly na grin grin

Dog cool
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

Your history no dey gell again. grin
Na banana your mama collect abi she f*ck for free cheesy cheesy
Which one cheesy

this thing dull o. grin

omo, na reason why i no wan engage.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin grin See this one grin grin grin E go pain you eh.... cheesy cheesy Quote me properly na grin grin
Dog cool
you dey dull me, omo ale.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

this thing dull o. grin

omo, na reason why i no wan engage.

You dey recycle your bobrisky brother tory cheesy
Yarn new one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi you no get brain again? cheesy
Oya, spill....we dey wait cool
Mumu afonja cheesy
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin grin
See this one grin grin grin
E go pain you eh.... cheesy cheesy
Quote me properly na grin grin

Dog cool

eleribu ni e.

your mama na dog, her pussy na community property. the thing tire your papa sotey he put price tag. na the proceed dem take train you for school.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

eleribu ni e.

your mama na dog, her pussy na community property. the thing tire your papa sotey he put price tag. na the proceed dem take train you for school.
cheesy

All these things wey you don describe na wetin I see for una side. grin grin
Na una culture be that cheesy cheesy[quote][/quote] cheesy
Plenty afonja dey train pikin wey dey no get grin grin grin

Sorry for you cheesy

I feel your pain. Na em make una dey born bobrisky and derenle generation full ever where.

Ashawo people grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:
cheesy

All these things wet you don describe na wetin I see for una side. grin grin
Na una culture be that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Plenty afonja dey train pikin wet dey no get grin grin grin

Sorry for you cheesy

I feel your pain. Na em make una dey born bobrisky and denenle generation full ever where.

Ashawo people grin

ogbeni, go sleep. you no get counter attack at all.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
CreamyBanana:

ogbeni, go sleep. you no get counter attack at all.
Looool grin grin grin grin grin
I don catch am... cheesy
Bastard bobrisky children from afonja land don plenty grin grin grin
May your amadioha have mercy on una... cheesy

Dirty pigs grin

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by CreamyBanana(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
koyyes:

Looool grin grin grin grin grin
I don catch am... cheesy
Bastard bobrisky children from afonja land don plenty grin grin grin
May your amadioha have mercy on una... cheesy

Dirty pigs grin

na diss be this one grin

see as you dey put smiley on top every sentence. na so your mama dey always dey happy when dem flash dick and one kobo for her face. the thing dey make her run mad, dey smile anyhow like person wey craze don dey enter her body.

legs go open fast like the gates of motels for ojuelegbe.

mad woman. bastard child of a million randy he-goats.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by macho44(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:
When you behave anyhow, you see anyhow.

You beat her, you were not satisfied, you stripped her unclad, you were not satisfied, you filmed her nudeness, you were not satisfied, you went on to blackmail her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.