Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? (50466 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AllMight(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Puremind1225: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
you haven't got any of them yet

313 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
And you may lose them both.

294 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AllMight(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Puremind1225:
you haven't got any of them yet
please explain what you mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.

292 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by pryme(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

Go for the one that Appreciates you more and always looking out for your interest and willing to help you grow.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
undecided
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Puremind1225: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
tell them you like them and want a relationship, first, their response and reaction will let you know the one you are in her heart

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AllMight(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Puremind1225:
tell them you like them and want a relationship, first, their response and reaction will let you know the one you are in her heart
Good idea boss. Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AllMight(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
pryme:

Go for the one that Appreciates you more and always looking out for your interest and willing to help you grow.
Both have been usefull to me in various ways
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AllMight(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.
Omo!!! The classmate is like 2yrs younger

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Puremind1225:
What if both of them accept without hesitation? cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
Omo!!! The classmate is like 2yrs younger
Ok, personally 2yrs is too close. I want the age gap between me and my wife to be at least 8yrs difference.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:

your young girlfriend wont get old too Is marriage all about looks So if a lady is family oriented, builder and manager of finances, good mother material etc. na young tik tok slay queen you go pick over her

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ednut1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
The one in America. Do you know her values and mindset Has she been to Nigeria before How una wan meet to get to know each other Ogbeni Toyin na you future wife

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by sniperr007(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Explore both

The one that agrees and gives you peace

Follow that one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
ednut1:
you young girlfriend wont get old too Is marriage all about looks So if a lady is family oriented, builder and manager of finances, good mother material etc. na young tik tok slay queen you go pick over her
A young girl could also possess the aforementioned qualities.

Nor be every adult get sense, I also see "adults" everyday on social media flaunting big bumbum. I can't get married to an old cargo because she's a wife material. I don't joke with a woman's looks, I wanna come home from work everyday and smile by just staring at my princess..... Everybody will definitely get old someday, but I must enjoy her beauty while it lasts.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Dshocker(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Number 2 has more potential....

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
A young girl could also possess the aforementioned qualities.

Nor be every adult get sense, I also see "adults" everyday on social media flaunting big bumbum. I can't get married to an old cargo because she's a wife material. I don't joke with a woman's looks, I wanna come home from work everyday and smile by just staring at my princess..... Everybody will definitely get old someday, but I must enjoy her beauty while it lasts.
then when she gets old you replace her with regina daniels kind babe?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by pryme(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
Both have been usefull to me in various ways

Then ditch the long distance relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
ednut1:
then when she gets old you replace her with regina daniels kind babe?
It's obvious you don't understand my point.

If the age difference between my wife and I is 8yrs I can't be regarded as her "ancestor" like in the case of Ned. I want a situation where I would look slightly older than her at old age, not the other way round.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by JustPowerApps(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go for number 2 wink Number 1 have the highest chances of ending in disaster. Her mom trying to matchmake her will ruin everything eventually

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by koikoi2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pictures please

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Zonefree(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy
God saved the poor boy, actually.

31 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

God saved the poor boy, actually.
I swear your village people ll chase you in your dreams before Salah.
See his head!

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Puremind1225: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
What if both of them accept without hesitation? cheesy
You choose the one that likes you more.

what if they both say no?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by EastAlchemist: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go for the one with more money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you're in Nigeria and one is in the states, how is it going to work? Why is she an option?

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by tunwumi: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
If both of them were your sisters, who would you recommend to a person of your personality?

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.