Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car (18721 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Evidenx:
Take me to your people, so i can tell them not to waste anymore more time... Sharply make una run ooo.

Nigerians here don't look Nigerian enough yunno. They want to be like the whites. But o'er there we so love to feel NIGERIAN
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by SirKastic(m): 1:31am On Jun 29, 2020
You "came back to Nigeria to vote" .. you're obviously not focused.

Spaxon:
Hello Nairalanders....,

Please this is a family...
I need ur help
Someone gifted my boyfriend with a Car, actually a (Cadillac) as I saw in the pictures... and it's just so annoying. I came back to Nigeria to vote,
And he posted it online and later sent me photos on WhatsApp.
I asked him to return it but he is unwilling..
How can a Lady do such...?
Knowing fully well that he's in a relationship.
I asked a few people,
Lol some said I should allow him,
Others said I shouldn't.
Right now a car isn't his or my problem.
We all do have cars our parents gave us.

I don't just know what to do.....

1 Like

Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Poseidon000: 2:15am On Jun 29, 2020
SirKastic:

Lol. Quite shocking and risible, I must say.

I mean, why would anyone want to go through such rigmarole for a contraption of a country that have become a living debacle that should have a special place in the chamber of horrors; especially, for an affair dubbed 'election' but consequently a 'selection.'

I think Spaxon is just being disingenuous with the truth
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Spaxon:

Nigerians here don't look Nigerian enough yunno. They want to be like the whites. But o'er there we so love to feel NIGERIAN
Lol.. That has always been a problem with us nigerian's,when we traveled out we tend to forget our root and start behaving like White's instead of sticking to their root, i think its superiority complex. We see them as superior to us so we tend to behave like them. For me even if i travel, i will stick to my root.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 4:25am On Jul 02, 2020
SirKastic:

Yunno that post is way back.
Then Nigeria was worth dying for yunno
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 4:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Poseidon000:

Lol. Quite shocking and risible, I must say.

I mean, why would anyone want to go through such rigmarole for a contraption of a country that have become a living debacle that should have a special place in the chamber of horrors; especially, for an affair dubbed 'election' but consequently a 'selection.'

I think Spaxon is just being disingenuous with the truth

But that was way back. Who wouldn't come down to vote as at then grin
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 4:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Evidenx:
Lol.. That has always been a problem with us nigerian's,when we traveled out we tend to forget our root and start behaving like White's instead of sticking to their root, i think its superiority complex. We see them as superior to us so we tend to behave like them. For me even if i travel, i will stick to my root.
No I meant the other way round. Like Nigerians in Nigeria behave like the white man. But o'er there we stick to our roots.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Spaxon:

No I meant the other way round. Like Nigerians in Nigeria behave like the white man. But o'er there we stick to our roots.

Oh okay i see,yeah that's the truth. ...its superiority complex like i said before, so when we finally get there and see them for who they are, we are like, i better stick to my root. ..hahaha The White's lack culture and respect.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Poseidon000: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Spaxon:

But that was way back. Who wouldn't come down to vote as at then grin
Right from my nascent as a conscious human being up to adulthood, there was never a time I felt actuated or behoved to go vote any of those who have taken up the mantle during the course of my life, and I was subsequently justified by their egregious performance.

But that's by the way. When you say "way back," do you mean the 90s to 2000s or you mean 60s et al?

Specify so I'll know if i'm talking to a granny or not. Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by zoke: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Evidenx:
Oh okay i see,yeah that's the truth. ...its superiority complex like i said before, so when we finally get there and see them for who they are, we are like, i better stick to my root. ..hahaha The White's lack culture and respect.

Sir Evidenx, I need your attention on a health related issue urgently. No way to contact you, so I sent you a nairaland e-mail, pls check and respond.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
zoke:

Sir Evidenx, I need your attention on a health related issue urgently. No way to contact you, so I sent you a nairaland e-mail, pls check and respond.
I have replied your mail sir/ma
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Evidenx:
They actually do .
The real Americans actually do have a culture.
Leave what Hollywood shows you.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Poseidon000:

Right from my nascent as a conscious human being up to adulthood, there was never a time I felt actuated or behoved to go vote any of those who have taken up the mantle during the course of my life, and I was subsequently justified by their egregious performance.

But that's by the way. When you say "way back," do you mean the 90s to 2000s or you mean 60s et al?

Specify so I'll know if i'm talking to a granny or not. Lolgrin
Lol way back was the previous elections na
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Happyguy201: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Stupid girlfriend . Fork you . Wetin u give your boyfriend
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Spaxon:
They actually do . The real Americans actually do have a culture. Leave what Hollywood shows you.
Hmmm...really? okay i will learn more about them then looking through your Lenses.. lol welcome back..
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Evidenx:
Hmmm...really?
okay i will learn more about them then looking through your Lenses.. lol
welcome back..
We should talk outta here yunno
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Spaxon:

We should talk outta here yunno
Yeah i agree with you,never can tell who is watching.. lol.

will send u message with Nairaland mail.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Evidenx:
Yeah i agree with you,never can tell who is watching.. lol.

will send u message with Nairaland mail.
Nope...
Lol nope no one's watching. My pick get an old thread and start the chats there...
More fun right?

Just kidding WhatsApp will do
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Poseidon000: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Spaxon:

Lol way back was the previous elections na

Ok, you said it as if it's been eon.

So, how did your relationship go with your man?
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by fbabs(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Spaxon:

Non at all. Except few cases of racism
Ma'am can I send you a PM
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Spaxon:

Nope...
Lol nope no one's watching. My pick get an old thread and start the chats there...
More fun right?

Just kidding WhatsApp will do
hahaha.. lol you funny shall. lol

please send me your Whatsapp number, ..anyhow u want take send am, do am i dey wait ooo haha
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 4:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Poseidon000:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ok, you said it as if it's been eon.

So, how did your relationship go with your man?
Done n Dusted
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 4:16am On Jul 22, 2020
fbabs:

Ma'am can I send you a PM
You can
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Poseidon000: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Spaxon:

Done n Dusted
Now, this isn't a cheering news. What really happened.

Was it this same issue that caused it?
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by bigpicture001: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Spa on.. Try and filter many of these "higer-status-instigated-affection" men...

Your social status is pouring lots of guys on you..... Cuz u dey abroad
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Poseidon000:

Now, this isn't a cheering news. What really happened.

Was it this same issue that caused it?

Lol nope. But twas related sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Evidenx(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Spaxon:

Lol nope. But twas related sha
And that was how u ran off on me... nor be so oooo.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Crownstar01: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Spaxon:
Hello Nairalanders....,

Please this is a family...
I need ur help
Someone gifted my boyfriend with a Car, actually a (Cadillac) as I saw in the pictures... and it's just so annoying. I came back to Nigeria to vote,
And he posted it online and later sent me photos on WhatsApp.
I asked him to return it but he is unwilling..
How can a Lady do such...?
Knowing fully well that he's in a relationship.
I asked a few people,
Lol some said I should allow him,
Others said I shouldn't.
Right now a car isn't his or my problem.
We all do have cars our parents gave us.

I don't just know what to do.....
You sound like a good chick but I'm not so sure. What do you do for work?
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Evidenx:
And that was how u ran off on me... nor be so oooo.

I didn't..
cheesy
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Crownstar01:
You sound like a good chick but I'm not so sure. What do you do for work?
I'm still schooling.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Crownstar01: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Spaxon:

I'm still schooling.
Oh I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.