Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 (1004 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by belloscholar(f): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
From a sadden heart,
Some few months ago I have been in a serious mess with my guy Just because of One lady like me who names are Vivian all kwown as Meme.information gathered that she's based in some were in the Northern part of Nigeria.
Studying I checked her up via Facebook
Haven't been around for a while now outside country
Truth is my guy denied Knowing these bitch, these lady has been shading familiarities following my guy from wedding to the level My guy. Transferred money to her For T.p.likewise few Month ago Money sents
Were is she when he had Nothing
I stood by him before now.
I swear to God who create Heaven And The earth if You Don't Stop Your Aristocrat with my Guy
I will Rain Down Curse On You
Meme or what is that your bitch name again i have concrete proofs evidences from you to my guy everything the pictures of were they went showings all requests iPhone 7+ e.t.c you these poor selfish lowlife wastedsperm scammer

Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by valgbo(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol... I don't know if you're trolling or not... But this is damn funny
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by ecstasy357(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2019
OK...I understand. I will quickly file this case and look into it when I'm free.

Pls pray I don't INEC ya case
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by delishpot: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Yeye dey smell, the sọ called guy that did not remember your standing by him through thin is the one you are fighting to keep. Wetin concern the girl if he decides that you are only good for when he had nothing and she is good for when he has something. Women and fish brain be like 1 and 2. No atom of logical reasoning once they see p£nis they like
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by belloscholar(f): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2019
delishpot:
Yeye dey smell, the sọ called guy that did not remember your standing by him through thin is the one you are fighting to keep. Wetin concern the girl if he decides that you are only good for when he had nothing and she is good for when he has something. Women and fish brain be like 1 and 2. No atom of logical reasoning once they see p£nis they like
You will not understand what am passing through,I made my point cleared
These very babe like me information about her is not something to talk about
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by belloscholar(f): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
1st warning to you parmuntation is on going next post on your Facebook wall will be tragic I promise you
Instatgram twitter the posts are in existing at the moment
08108764309 that your mobile right expect me near you
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by belloscholar(f): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
belloscholar:
1st warning to you parmuntation is on going next post on your Facebook wall will be tragic I promise you
Instatgram twitter the posts are in existing at the moment
08108764309 that your mobile right expect me near you
cry
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by belloscholar(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
belloscholar:

These aristo, information about her is not something to talk about
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by belloscholar(f): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
cry
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by victorian(f): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2019
belloscholar:
cry

I can feel your pains but are u married to your man ? undecided
Re: Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309 by delishpot: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
belloscholar:

You will not understand what am passing through,I made my point cleared
These very babe like me information about her is not something to talk about

What is your man doing to keep your relationship safe? If she leaves him, will you follow him up and down to make sure no other woman catches his attention? If she leaves him and he gets another woman, wíll you start posting about that woman too? Unless your man is mentally sick or kidnapped, I see no reason why you will leave the cause of a disease and treat only the symptom

(1) (Reply)

Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected / How To Flirt With Your Boss In Your Workplace / Why People Die During Sex | 3 Shocking Reasons| What To Do If Your Partner Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.