Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected (1006 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by itspzpics(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2019
In a viral video posted online recently by tunde ednut, A man proposed to his girlfriend inside a shopping Mall shoprite to be precise, it seems the lady was suprised at first but later close the case of the ring as she walk away from the scene.

The man was standing their dissapointed and rejected. See reactions from nigerians below

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-propose-to-her-girlfriend-in-shoprite-onitsha-get-rejected/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by itspzpics(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2019
See reaction below

Watch the Hilarious video => HERE

Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2019
God Forbid... From the girl face sef cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by CosmicPhoenix: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2019
i believe the guy is blind,no sane man will propose to an ugly girl in public

DanDeeBoss:
God Forbid... From the girl face sef cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by tsinzu: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2019
See as the girl ugly sef sad, but why do they even do all this public proposal? Who are they doing the show for?
Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i believe the guy is blind,no sane man will propose to an ugly girl in public

Hehehe grin, give her some credit na
Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2019
SERVES CLOWNS LIKE THIS MAN RIGHT.
IF YOU PROPOSE PRIVATELY IN YOUR HOUSE WILL YOU DIE?

MODERN AGE MEN ARE BECOMING MORE FOOLISH WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN IF YOU ASK ME.

2 Likes

Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by harryportter: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2019
tsinzu:
See as the girl ugly sef sad, but why do they even do all this public proposal? Who are they doing the show for?
THAT GUY IS THE LUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH FOR HIM TO BE TURNED DOWN BY THAT GIRL.MARRIAGE IS BONDAGE.IF U KNOW,U KNOW.ALTHOUGH THE GIRL ONLY HELPED HIM POSTPONED THE EVIL DAYS

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2019
I keep telling these Assholes...never propose to a Woman. Let her do the proposing but dem no dey hear word.
Fact is: she's doing you any favour by marrying u
Only married or #Woke men understand what I just said.
Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2019
angry see this ugly female tout rejecting a proposal angry I blame men for always proposing to these hoes we have as ladies in Nigeria angry disgusting piece of trash

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected by Mynd44: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2019

(1)

12 Mistake Men Make In Bed During Sex And What Woman Hate / Lady Who Claims That She Sees Ghosts / I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.