Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help (13526 Views)

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by bravesoul247(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is exactly what brands should emulate,not always looking of how to make profits always. Kudos to Airtel.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by bravesoul247(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Techm8:
My street has needed a new transformer for over 20yrs, other street will be having light but not my street. We've protested, lobbied l, done every every still no show. can Airtel help fix it?
you could nominate your community, who knows, you might stand a chance to win the transformer for your street. They will just make you Baale straight grin
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by bravesoul247(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Realboygenius:
Why am I just seeing this
Season 5??

cc rocktation
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by bravesoul247(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by bravesoul247(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
tafat:
Very good innovation from Airtel, but personally I think it should be communities that should be nominated and not just persons, that way a larger percentage of the population will be affected.
people have different problems that are different from the community. So I still like that fact that individuals are considered.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Blastedholligan: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wow. Good move from Airtel. I never knew something like this is going on.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by bravesoul247(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kogbaski:
Make pesin nominate me naaaaw, I need this assistance ooo
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ejadike(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
shiftback:
Wait I don't understand....we just call and nominate a random person or community that needs help?
I think that's the idea
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Techm8: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
This needs to get to the front page so more people can participate. Where are the mods when u need them. Me I've sent my own SMS
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Techm8: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
bravesoul247:
you could nominate your community, who knows, you might stand a chance to win the transformer for your street. They will just make you Baale straight grin
I've done that. Let's wait and see. Na for benue State, we no dey do baaale for there
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Chisaedhor: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
I nominate lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, funkeshugar, seun, funjosh, eleko1, fatymore and ajepako
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Kogbaski: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I nominate lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, funkeshugar, seun, funjosh, eleko1, fatymore and ajepako
do all these people really need assistance?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Response

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kogbaski:
they do o.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by ajepako(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kogbaski:

You don't know that you're quoting nairaland resident werey...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by engrj(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Airtel Nigeria has part of their annual Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched the season 5 of their Airtel Touching Lives. The programme is an opportunity to put smiles on people's faces. You can do your part by nominating any individual or community that you know is in need of assistance.

To nominate anyone or any community of your choice you can send an Sms or place a call this number SMS or call 367 or visit https://airteltouchinglives.com/ for more information.

My mother is need of financial help for a kidney transplant. Pls all help me.
Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Bamidey: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dembali:

This will come in place of Community, Whats the name of the community? You can send a message or Call 367.

Remember me if you win o
Do I have to do it with Airtel line or any other network?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by engrj(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Which kind wickedness be dis na.

Nomination closed already.
Why bringing it now.

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
The ENTIRE COUNTRY needs HELP, including the HEAD of STATE
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kogbaski:
Make pesin nominate me naaaaw, I need this assistance ooo
Lol
Don't worry I go nominate you
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
I love this
I wish to touch lives just like this
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Is the nomination still open, because I just saw this on their site. See screenshot below:

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by KadunaMafia: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
saxby:
thank God, see someone who gets the whole point
I like your pretty face. Are you airtel brand ambassador here
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by yemi15(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Airtel Nigeria has part of their annual Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched the season 5 of their Airtel Touching Lives. The programme is an opportunity to put smiles on people's faces. You can do your part by nominating any individual or community that you know is in need of assistance.

To nominate anyone or any community of your choice you can send an Sms or place a call this number SMS or call 367 or visit https://airteltouchinglives.com/ for more information.

You guys are willing contributors to the denigration of Nigerians by this show courtesy of the racist Indian company called Airtel.

Airtel hardly recruits, they do not have a scholarship, they do not even have a foundation.

This show by Airtel has a sinister motive and presents to the outside world that Nigerians can not afford basic amenities. But show Nigerians are wealthy and people doing good, that will not be shown by Airtel.

Charity is not supposed to be publicized, it defeats the purpose. Xenophobic MTN has a very great foundation and you hardly hear them publicize it as charity is supposed to be.

So I urge Nairalanders not to be part of the denigration of our country by ignoring this post and in act of defiance not nominating anyone for this sham of a show with sinister motive.

PS I have reported that this show be banned and never aired again but was blacklisted by the NBC official I reported to SMH (Nigerians are really their change you think? SMH), I will call another branch of the NBC office to make the same demand and request and will pursue the interest to a logical conclusion, and that is a promise. So this show is on borrowed time on the airwaves. You have all been warned.

Stupid racist, discriminatory Airtel, go back to India, we do not want you. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by cho25bc(f): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

the site says nomination is closed. why posting a closed nomination news?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by chris31(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
I go nominate my community be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check Your UBA Account Balance On Mobile Phone / Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon / The Fingerprint Reader On Your Phone May Not Be As Secure As You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.