Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help (13546 Views)

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by dmakoy: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Airtel Nigeria has part of their annual Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched the season 5 of their Airtel Touching Lives. The programme is an opportunity to put smiles on people's faces. You can do your part by nominating any individual or community that you know is in need of assistance.

To nominate anyone or any community of your choice you can send an Sms or place a call this number SMS or call 367 or visit https://airteltouchinglives.com/ for more information.

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
saxby:
everything is not about cash my friend, if you had followed the link and watched videos of past seasons, you would have seen an instance where school students couldn't type or photocopy due to lack of the equipments, now that aiding them by providing those equipments. It must be raw cash everytime
which school is that. I wan take my computer operator go there
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Caseless: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Where's that blind man I saw selling on the road last time? I'm going to look for him and nominate him.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Olabode2070: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baba suwe need help
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by DEGREE2466(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Airtel Nigeria has part of their annual Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched the season 5 of their Airtel Touching Lives. The programme is an opportunity to put smiles on people's faces. You can do your part by nominating any individual or community that you know is in need of assistance.

To nominate anyone or any community of your choice you can send an Sms or place a call this number SMS or call 367 or visit https://airteltouchinglives.com/ for more information.

Late comer. The nomination has closed so why bringing now to the front page? Nairaland and late reporting.

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by XYZo: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
And no one here has nominated Baba Suwe .

I nominate Baba Suwe
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by majamajic(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
investigator007:
Wow, nice one Airtel. No the issue will be who to nominate cos I know a lot of folks who really need this assistance, including me too.

Can I nominate myself or must I be nominated by someone else?

hope u are aware that nomination is not free
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by majamajic(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Late comer. The nomination has closed so why bringing now to the front page? Nairaland and late reporting.

that was for 2018, 2019 will end in march
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by tfelicityk(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good initiative... I pray no sentiment will be involved...
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by RTSC: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
yemi15:

You guys are willing contributors to the denigration of Nigerians by this show courtesy of the racist Indian company called Airtel.

Airtel hardly recruits, they do not have a scholarship, they do not even have a foundation.

This show by Airtel has a sinister motive and presents to the outside world that Nigerians can not afford basic amenities. But show Nigerians are wealthy and people doing good, that will not be shown by Airtel.

Charity is not supposed to be publicized, it defeats the purpose. Xenophobic MTN has a very great foundation and you hardly hear them publicize it as charity is supposed to be.

So I urge Nairalanders not to be part of the denigration of our country by ignoring this post and in act of defiance not nominating anyone for this sham of a show with sinister motive.

PS I have reported that this show be banned and never aired again but was blacklisted by the NBC official I reported to SMH (Nigerians are really their change you think? SMH), I will call another branch of the NBC office to make the same demand and request and will pursue the interest to a logical conclusion, and that is a promise. So this show is on borrowed time on the airwaves. You have all been warned.

Stupid racist, discriminatory Airtel, go back to India, we do not want you. Idiots.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Indians are terrible.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by fatymore(f): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kogbaski:
do all these people really need assistance?
our names dey im head... don't take him serious
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by yemi15(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
RTSC:
I wouldn't be surprised.
Indians are terrible.
Exactly. Most especially.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by lecturerdabo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
ok
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
saxby:
This is very good, how I wish other brands can follow suit. If you had many organizations doing this the whole place will be better in no time.
The world is already bad hence no matter what these corporate organizations does it wouldn't change anything.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by BigBizzy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
I nominate myself...I need HELP
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by ikorodureporta: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
DEGREE2466:

The closed nomination looks like season 4, because there's no info on season 5 there..
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by ikorodureporta: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Where did you get this info when their website is still on season 4??
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kogbaski:
Make pesin nominate me naaaaw, I need this assistance ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Freelancerx: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
So we can nominate anyone or any community? That's nice.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Where did you get this info when their website is still on season 4??

The season 5 was launched today, that means they are yet to update their website. You can check their social media page for more information.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by kevinotc(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
I really need more money in my bank account for my business.i have been using Airtel since 2009.
So I nominate myself.
I can't come and kill myself.
#kevinotc1
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Freelancerx: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
yemi15:

You guys are willing contributors to the denigration of Nigerians by this show courtesy of the racist Indian company called Airtel.

Airtel hardly recruits, they do not have a scholarship, they do not even have a foundation.

This show by Airtel has a sinister motive and presents to the outside world that Nigerians can not afford basic amenities. But show Nigerians are wealthy and people doing good, that will not be shown by Airtel.

Charity is not supposed to be publicized, it defeats the purpose. Xenophobic MTN has a very great foundation and you hardly hear them publicize it as charity is supposed to be.

So I urge Nairalanders not to be part of the denigration of our country by ignoring this post and in act of defiance not nominating anyone for this sham of a show with sinister motive.

PS I have reported that this show be banned and never aired again but was blacklisted by the NBC official I reported to SMH (Nigerians are really their change you think? SMH), I will call another branch of the NBC office to make the same demand and request and will pursue the interest to a logical conclusion, and that is a promise. So this show is on borrowed time on the airwaves. You have all been warned.

Stupid racist, discriminatory Airtel, go back to India, we do not want you. Idiots.
you missed the plot. But it's okay. All you need to do is click the link or call the number to be enlightened.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Techm8: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
Where's that blind man I saw selling on the road last time? I'm going to look for him and nominate him.
Those are the kind of people that should be getting help, disadvantaged people that don't let their situation pull Dem down. Go nominate him bro
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Techm8: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
I'd be really surprised if people don't take advantage of this and change someone's life. It's only a call or SMS away.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Caseless: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Techm8:

Those are the kind of people that should be getting help, disadvantaged people that don't let their situation pull Dem down. Go nominate him bro
I almost cried when I saw him . I thought of ways to help him. But this is an opportunity.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by yemi15(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Freelancerx:
you missed the plot. But it's okay. All you need to do is click the link or call the number to be enlightened.

I don't need any fvcking enlightenment. Those Indian idiots called Airtel have a sinister motive. Chikena.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by yemi15(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Freelancerx:

Fvck your enlightenment. The Indian idiots called Airtel have a sinister motive for airing the show. That show is on borrowed time. I have said my own. Chikena.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by nobone(f): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Please a kind heart should gift me a phone. I have been phoneless for sometime now, the painful part is that i don't even have money to buy. Any phone, i'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2019
yemi15:

Fvck your enlightenment. The Indian idiots called Airtel have a sinister motive for airing the show. That show is on borrowed time. I have said my own. Chikena.

"Sinister motive" in helping others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro Flash Charging Is Fluctuating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.