Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help (13570 Views)

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
kevinotc:
I really need more money in my bank account for my business.i have been using Airtel since 2009.
So I nominate myself.
I can't come and kill myself.
#kevinotc1

Tell one of your friends to nominate you in the airtel touching lives programme. You can be a beneficiary.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Late comer. The nomination has closed so why bringing now to the front page? Nairaland and late reporting.

The registration is open
You can check their social media page or send an sms to the number on the thread to nominate someone.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by yemi15(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

"Sinister motive" in helping others

And publicizing it which charity is not supposed to be, see MTN and their very great and active foundation. Presenting imagery and stories how some Nigerians can not afford basic amenities while not showing Nigerians that have made it from all odds, show a sinister motive. If you want to be part of the denigration of Nigerians, good luck. I urge other Nairalanders not to be part of this sham of a show, a charade and facade by nominating nobody. This show is on borrowed time. I will be updating you guys on Monday about my call to the NBC official I reported this show to. I have said my own.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by decrownprince(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pls I need help seriously, in fact my family need help. Please do the needful and nominate me. Please when nominating me, inform Airtel that I need raw cash and visa to leave this country. Please am very serious.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
decrownprince:
Pls I need help seriously, in fact my family need help. Please do the needful and nominate me. Please when nominating me, inform Airtel that I need raw cash and visa to leave this country. Please am very serious.

You can basically ask someone to nominate you. The process is an easy one. You can also check their social media page for more information https://www.facebook.com/airtelng/photos/a.651027314971886/2483866725021260/?type=3&theater

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ejadike(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kogbaski:
do all these people really need assistance?
don't you think they need?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
yemi15:

And publicizing it which charity is not supposed to be, see MTN and their very great and active foundation. Presenting imagery and stories how some Nigerians can not afford basic amenities while not showing Nigerians that have made it from all odds, show a sinister motive. If you want to be part of the denigration of Nigerians, good luck. I urge other Nairalanders not to be part of this sham of a show, a charade and facade by nominating nobody. This show is on borrowed time. I will be updating you guys on Monday about my call to the NBC official I reported this show to. I have said my own.

Have seen videos from previous edition and all I can say is that the programme is real. You can watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAd9hsXNgoA
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ejadike(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
decrownprince:
lol. Just call or send an sms to them or you could guide someone on how to go about nominating you.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by fatymore(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kogbaski:
do all these people really need assistance?
he is sick
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
fatymore:
he is sick
But why not nominate the person. You can give it a trial.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by yemi15(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ennyholar:

Have seen videos from previous edition and all I can say is that the programme is real. You can watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAd9hsXNgoA

It is not about whether the sham of a program is real, it is about the sinister motive the Indian idiots called Airtel has about airing the show. I will not reply your mention again, stop quoting my mentions too, since you have decided to support evil. That evil show will soon be off the air, I promise, and they are on borrowed time. Chikena.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by fatymore(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ennyholar:

don't take him serious abeg
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
yemi15:

It is not about whether the sham of a program is real, it is about the sinister motive the Indian idiots called Airtel has about airing the show. I will not reply your mention again, stop quoting my mentions too, since you have decided to support evil. That evil show will soon be off the air, I promise, and they are on borrowed time. Chikena.

You can go ahead and do whatever you pleases.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Blastedholligan: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
igbodefender:
Is the nomination still open, because I just saw this on their site. See screenshot below:
It's still open bro. Try it again
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Kogbaski: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
for reals o, I will really appreciate if I'm nominated . Even if na dash dem go dash me tecno phone abeg I want
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Blastedholligan:
Oh ok. Thanks.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Blastedholligan:
Bro, it's closed o. Such a laudable concept. Disappointed not to be able to contribute.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by fatymore(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ennyholar:

he quote that me and some other peeps need money..
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by shiftback: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
yemi15:

As long as people are legit getting help whether they publicize it or not it doesn't matter. Regardless, i go like follow your update but I just feel say you dey talk plenty nonsense. I have said my own gringrin
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Dembali: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
There is this guy i see close to the airport road, he has some rashes or diseases on his body, i think he needs help.

Or doesn't he fall into the category of those who need help??
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Iceman296: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Reading through, i perceive most Nigerians don't believe this is true, without even giving it a trail.

Na wa o
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by scarycuteface(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Dembali:
There is this guy i see close to the airport road, he has some rashes or diseases on his body, i think he needs help.

Or doesn't he fall into the category of those who need help??
if you think he does. Then go ahead and nominate him. Everyone that needs help deserves a chance.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by AmadorSays: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cool, this is a very welcome idea. Just wondering why I'm just seeing it now though. Well I better hurry and nominate someone
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by AmadorSays: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iceman296:
Reading through, i perceive most Nigerians don't believe this is true, without even giving it a trail.

Na wa o
you won't really blame them, with the hardship in the country a lot of scams have evolved but notwithstanding a good Nigerian should nominate anyone he or she believes needs assistance, there's no harm whatsoever in doing that, after all what's there to lose?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by tafat: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
bravesoul247:
people have different problems that are different from the community. So I still like that fact that individuals are considered.
true talk, I'm not against individuals being nominated but I just feel a larger percentage of the population will be affected by nominating a community
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by tafat: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
AmadorSays:
Cool, this is a very welcome idea. Just wondering why I'm just seeing it now though. Well I better hurry and nominate someone
yeah you better do, it's been on for a while now, check out this link https://www.facebook.com/airtelng/photos/a.651027314971886/2435993149808618/?type=3&theater
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ejadike(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
yemi15:

Which evil please?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ejadike(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
kevinotc:
I really need more money in my bank account for my business.i have been using Airtel since 2009.
So I nominate myself.
I can't come and kill myself.
#kevinotc1
lol. I don't think you can nominate yourself. Tell someone to nominate you or you can nominate your community. Just call that number.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
AmadorSays:
you won't really blame them, with the hardship in the country a lot of scams have evolved but notwithstanding a good Nigerian should nominate anyone he or she believes needs assistance, there's no harm whatsoever in doing that, after all what's there to lose?

I don't think a brand like Airtel will come up with a programme not worth participating.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ejadike:
Which evil please?

He's blabbing
You can also confirm by checking their Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/airtelng/photos/a.651027314971886/2483866725021260/?type=3&theater
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Realboygenius(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=dmakoy post=75900519][/quote]
I just nominated someone using the number in the thread.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Realboygenius(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I nominate lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, funkeshugar, seun, funjosh, eleko1, fatymore and ajepako

This people are big people already..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? / Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro Flash Charging Is Fluctuating / Twitter Hails Restoration Of Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.