Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) (43363 Views)

Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question / ASUU Bars Members From Participating In 2019 Elections / 2019 Elections Will Not Affect JAMB Exams-registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by wholenezer(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You are fully deceiving yourself
nope I'm not
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by obailala(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Obviously fake
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by charleyboi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
This Lecturer no d go church, which kind yeye question be this?
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Okewa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I will never put Adams Oshomole as chirman of APC if I'm to write that exam. Instead let me fail it.
Oshomole is a SCAM and a thief.
..wetin you gain if you fail because of hatred
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by komodapson(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
The ? Ought to be mention any 10 political parties and their Presidential candidates (10 marks)...

Of wat use is it..in listing all political parties, in which two-third won't survive after election. They'll be dead n buried
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by komodapson(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
No 1 on my list is PDP Uche secondus. This name alone na 10 marks others ½ mark... I go prefer to get extra year than to write APC
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
This lecturer bad o,

Most Political science lecturers in all Nigeria

University are always Mean
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Emceesaka: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
btoks:
If true, of what use is memorising the names of the 71 presidential candidates?

Many other useful questions that could be asked e.g. Would be better to ask about specific policies associated with certain parties. Etc

Very simple. Na person dey recite 99 names of Allah.
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by obed2bk: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
mayprince:
The students of the University of Ilorin were asked to mention the 71 presidential candidates, political parties & the party chairmen in 2019 Nigeria's general election.

See picture below
opration Caleb Obadiah (CO) the man no get joy
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by sharpwriter(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
inoki247:
Dey are Mad even Inec Chairman nd d Presidency no know d whole Candidate jus kill me....

See you ... the idea is to let there be failure and low grade as much as possible .... Tell me how easy is it to cough out 50 out of those names? It is highly likely that the general result will be ''DEF'' with highest grade being around C
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Ayomideen(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
The answers are simple.

Q1. The president candidates are not 71 as some parties don't have presidential candidate.

Q2. The question says "CONTESTED".They have not contested as elections have not taken place.

Q3. Again, they have not contested

grin grin

The exam was written this week and election ought to have taken place last weekend save for the postponement, so i presume the lecturer set those questions having it in mind that the general elections would have taken place by the time the exam was to be written.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by GODSTIME080(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
if na me see this kind question.......hmm i go just submit empty question paper with answer booklet put question mark write......
AFAR NA
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by ManIzHot: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
I am not sure the lecturer is okay...I mean wtf! as if the names will put food on their table when they graduate
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by einsteine(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
And the name of the course is "electoral process". How does knowing the names of candidates contesting in a particular election cycle prove knowledge of the electoral process?
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
The lecturer must have smoked something before setting the question ni.
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Dollabiz: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
mockery is uncalled for
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by johnbuck81(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
qanda:
My Alma mater. The Better By Far University. To support one of your own Unilorites, download Q and A App from Google Playstore. The App is proudly coded by one of you. Just search for "q and a" on Playstore, it is the first App that will be returned in the search result. It is for sourcing Study materials, including Job Test and Professional Exams Past Questions and Answers.
i have the app...lots of professional materials are not there.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by harlaryoh(f): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na those wey go score 2/70 plenty pass. APC and PDP grin grin grin grin
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by stanisbaratheon: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ayomideen:

The exam was written this week and election ought to have taken place last weekend save for the postponement, so i presume the lecturer set those questions having it in mind that the general elections would have taken place by the time the exam was to be written.

Well, even if the election had taken place last week, it still wouldn't have changed the fact that some of the 71 political parties don't have presidential candidate.
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Iykolysis: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why the fuss? The lecture may have taught and reviewed it in class with them by teaching them current and real-time events in the political landscape of the Nation at large: as it pertains to political party founders, name, logo and structure. So I beg to disagree, it's not mission impossible.
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by CodeTemplar: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
mayprince:
The students of the University of Ilorin were asked to mention the 71 presidential candidates, political parties & the party chairmen in 2019 Nigeria's general election.

See picture below
The lecturer should be made to write the exam himself and let's see his performance.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by DemolaUnbias(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Olaniyi hasn't change
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by wheezy1111: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
na even 1 credit unit sef, me I can't kill myself
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by RELAN2446(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
homopoliticus:
Hahahaha.... that man was my lecturer while I was in school, he’s a fu*ckin saddist!! Chai Dr Olaniyi

Not all the 71 political parties have a presidential candidate sf
Recognise
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by WilsonGideon1: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=stanisbaratheon post=75898517]The answers are simple.

Q1. The president candidates are not 71 as some parties don't have presidential candidate.

Q2. The question says "CONTESTED".They have not contested as elections have not taken place.

Q3. Again, they have not contested

You have answered it all,even the lecturer can't mention the 71 political parties that are to contest for Saturday's election,let alone it candidates.
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
einsteine:
And the name of the course is "electoral process". How does knowing the names of candidates contesting in a particular election cycle prove knowledge of the electoral process?
nigerian system of education is wack this questions shows the man is a sadist a course electoral process and see wat he is asking nawa
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
That's not a good assessment of political philosophy the man should teach. What would be gained if a student remembered all of that. No wonder some of our graduates are unbaked and half baked.
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by eddie7: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
mayprince:

See picture below
How could the department and by extension the faculty approve such a question? This is not a real test of knowledge but just an avenue for the lecturer to change his car tyres or buy a new car..... If u know u know
Re: UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) by Trouble2018: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
1. The question seem more of a test of Proficiency in English.

2. They 2019 elections has not been conducted, they are still contesting and not 'contested' as stated by the examiner.

3. The Lecturer might be one of the reasons many have given up on the Nigerian education system. If a Lecturer with a Ph.D can not use tenses properly, what will be the fate of the students?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) / What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.