Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Lucky Is Goodluck? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lucky Is Goodluck? (945 Views)

Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucky Is Goodluck? by babaegun(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2007
Whats in a name? The deputy President elect, Gov. Goodluck Jonathan is one of the most lucky persons in the history of Nigerian Politics. He succeeded his boss, Alams (who was indicted for money laundering ) to become the Governor. While the guy was busy pacifying the militant and doing everything possible to be re-elected, fate smiled on him again and he was chosen as the VP to Yar'adua. Today, he is the deputy President-elect. Jonathan is indeed very goodLUCKy. wink
Re: How Lucky Is Goodluck? by vigasimple(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2007
May be there is something in a name afterall.

My own view and opinion that this man name should be changed to Dr. Verygoodluck Lucky.

My prophesy is that it wouldn't stop there, somehow history has a way of repeating itself especially with lucky people, this guy would ended up being the President durng this dispensation, how and when I cannot tell you.

Fortunately enough he is an Ijaw man of niger delta and well educated, cool headed and can learn, humble and just simple and ordinary.

I am not an Ijaw man but a Nigeria who recognises the type of talent we need in running a successful country as available in Dr. Goodluck Lucky Jonathan.

May God continue to bless me, be merciful to me and my country Nigeria and her people.
Re: How Lucky Is Goodluck? by Beline(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
as lucky as his name

watchout for more

(1) (Reply)

Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy / Will Yar'adua Make A Great President? / Britain Slams 'outright Rigged' Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.