Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (35088 Views)

Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by meobizy(f): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
So because he doesn't know how to swim the next thing is to start recording?
It’s a whole lot better than drowning.

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Amina2019: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
motherhood feeling

MediaLife:
Here is the moment women backing babies save drowning child all while the only grow up man around them was seriously busy using his phone to videotape.

Nigerians blasts the man for recording the moment instead of saving the child as some accused technology of killing the world.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/women-backing-babies-save-drowning.html

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by carlos1(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2019
Story! Me that don't Know how to swim, it LL b foolish of me to jump into the water to try n save someone else. Whatever made the mum bring d child to d river, should also prepare her for d unforseen

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Shaev7(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2019
I don't know what to say but he captured a nice scene at the expense of someone's life. That's really not good! If that little child had died, he will probably not released the video else prosecution awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by geunik(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Most stories here will not hit front page without picture or image evidence. We all are looking for evidence to any story and is affecting our decision badly
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Practically , maybe he's learning how to record with his phone on election Day incase if anything goes wrong by APC

Lol.. good mother though
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Seandisputed(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sportwin:
Is it everybody that knows how to swim ?
What if he doesn't know how to
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by varyo: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is another person today maybe tomorrow it will be his own turn.

quote author=IdreamOfUnicorn post=75918509]We're in the era of smart phones and stupid people[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by joeyswift(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2019
grin ;DE pain am. Take this buhari and osinbajo garri and groundnut,e go cure your scumbag brain that is gradually going into transient amnesia and retrograde ejaculation
goslowgoslow:

And it was Buhari that caused all That? No need arguing with a demented fool like you again, you will never reason well, your case is closed. Keep arguing with yourself, Jos street urching, Gada Biu thug!!
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by goslowgoslow(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
joeyswift:
grin ;DE pain am. Take this buhari and osinbajo garri and groundnut,e go cure your scumbag brain that is gradually going into transient amnesia and retrograde ejaculation
The stupidity of most of you is that you think everybody is suffering. I won't blame you anyway because even before Buhari came into power you were living in abject poverty so how can you reason well? Poverty has reduced all your brain matter, you are now on the edge heading towards schriophenic stage. As soon as that is complete you will move the the market square where you will spend the rest of your life.
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by joeyswift(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
A certified Zombie like you saying someone is living in abject poverty,how funny. You will continue to go slow in everything ,no wonder your name is goslowgoslow. Your name is a true reflection of how your academics has been and social life, because you reason slow. No wonder an adult like you gave a slow brain defense of a man filming a woman trying to rescue a child. By the time I am done with you, you will know that u don't just pick any comment to reply. The only lame thing u can think of is market square? Who did this to you? It appears you live close to a market. Which of the market? Let us see how we can help your case or are you hoping to get tradermoni grin.it is well with you.
goslowgoslow:

The stupidity of most of you is that you think everybody is suffering. I won't blame you anyway because even before Buhari came into power you were living in abject poverty so how can you reason well? Poverty has reduced all your brain matter, you are now on the edge heading towards schriophenic stage. As soon as that is complete you will move the the market square where you will spend the rest of your life.
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
joeyswift:
A certified Zombie like you saying someone is living in abject poverty,how funny. You will continue to go slow in everything ,no wonder your name is goslowgoslow. Your name is a true reflection of how your academics has been and social life, because you reason slow. No wonder an adult like you gave a slow brain defense of a man filming a woman trying to rescue a child. By the time I am done with you, you will know that u don't just pick any comment to reply. The only lame thing u can think of is market square? Who did this to you? It appears you live close to a market. Which of the market? Let us see how we can help your case or are you hoping to get tradermoni grin.it is well with you.
Look at this lifeless animal in Hunan skin, epitome of abject poverty, a deranged person. Market square signify that you have taken your madness to the market which mean no remedy for your case. A stupid idiotic pig like you that have no primary education is talking about qualification, a street urching. You will regret that you ever mention me. Dirty pig that doesn't even know what is called probability. My name signify calmness, I am not a street boy like you. Thunder fire your generations!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) / Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra / Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.