Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (33202 Views)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by EmagNig(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
A man who seems to be at peace now, has taken to social media to give a narration on how his ex wife used to beat him up.

The man identified as Themba Ndala, an entrepreneur wrote on how in-secured his former wife was and and how she always texted him every time he stepped out from home on the suspicion that he was going out with other women.

And anytime he came back home, she wouldn't stop yelling at him and would beat him up in the process.

See full chat here
https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-used-to-beat-me-up-man-opens-up/

lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by EmagNig(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2019

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Nickijoy(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is when you go to church and do thanksgiving... she could have killed him in his sleep... thank God for your life bro..

67 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by oglalasioux(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
This man went through hell and lived to tell the tale.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Franzinni: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
The kind love wey another man dey find..... Before a man will admit that a woman beats him he must be seeking serious sympathy...

Let me head to Facebook and continue where you stop..

Her name is charisma abi?..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by dante0147: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by HeWrites(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
So a lady would pounce on you and beat you like a kid

Wonderful

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by daddytime(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Let's hear our sisters take on this...

In the meantime, we the menists of nairaland heartily felicitate and congratulate our Southy brother for surviving this undeserved domestic violence against him and "woman" abuse.

We all say no to violence against men...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by jamaicabakare(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ok
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by abbaapple: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
angry

Some women are so Daft even mad man get sens pass them.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by bgossipnaija(f): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
We are Nigeria's fast-growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories. At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. https://carmartng.com

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
That guy married a stalker.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Pavore9: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Franzinni:
The kind love wey another man dey find..... Before a man will admit that a woman beats him he must be seeking serious sympathy...

Let me head to Facebook and continue where you stop..

Her name is charisma abi?..

See as the flow sweet you reach! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
He married a Stalker.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow. I wish a beautiful girl can obsess over me like this.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Omo, this one na next level monitoring ooo. shocked shocked

Penisinpenisout:
Wow. I wish a beautiful girl can obsess over me like this.

You know nothing bro, I pity you.

This woman will suffocate you!

You'll lose friends, business deals and relationships.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nickijoy:
This is when you go to church and do thanksgiving... she could have killed him in his sleep... thank God for your life bro..

That chats alone can terrorise me.

I will just stay away forever.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by mosope123(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Been here gal like oyin stalker,says my silence means am with a gal,Biko won't I work........obinrin crysss
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
HeWrites:
So a lady would pounce on you and beat you like a kid

Wonderful

Not every man is stronger than a woman. There are women that can beat men like a kid.

She doesn't have to beat him like a kid before it counts as physical abuse. A slap here and there is abuse.

It is also possible that he didn't pounce in her because he is a "gentleman", the type that has bought the "on no condition do you beat a woman". Nice one, but he should have left the marriage as soon as it all started.

Comments like yours is the reason men do not speak about all sorts of abuse they face. They don't want to be seen as lesser-men.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by chiroyale(f): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mere obsession.. I used to be like that.. But I dont beat men..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Jerrick(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
I doubt if this is even real

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Xisnin(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sorry, you should have left her earlier.

To all men being pummelled by their wife, swallow your pride and quit the marriage before she kills you.
Also, don't provoke her into beating you.
Remember that you have only one life.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Rebuke: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Towo89:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
070-83-79-63-85
winning is guaranteed

Bros, why don't yhu jxt go ahead and win it and keep d money to yourself?

I see these kinda stuffs all over nairaland...I don't knw if anybody can be so silly as yhu to want to patronise yhu.

Yhu guys can be very stupid.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Charles4075(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
This one pass monitoring spirit ohhhh.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin

Must be a chest-beater. They steal their wives' dresses and run in face of danger.

The yam legged bearded women are braver.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Ebenezerk2: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is what Yoruba people call Abokoku, she felt so insecure.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Charles4075(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jerrick:
I doubt if this is even real
My brother, these ones dey learn. Come see the one for my area for Benin City. The woman dey finish the man teeth with blows. I nor know if na juju, abi na something else.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Pavore9: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmm...This woman is certainly dealing with Obsessive Love Disorder ( OLD)
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by HarbySloy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
If your Dad isn't in Top 10 of the richest in the world, you dare not stalk me like that cuz you will go back to your family in body bag

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.