Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (84175 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Newboss(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Like yahoo yahoo, overnight transformations and non-merit based fame do not last.

If not well managed. angry

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by TEYA: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Phon1x:
Wait..so the father of her kids didnt cash in when thr ovation was loudest and tried to establish something for himself but was doing house husband and chopping what ever was been thrown his way until river now ran dry? Well the magical way he showed up when things got rosy..he can magically disappear again if he cant stand the heat anymore.
Which heat? She is broke! grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by busomma: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol.
Even a sperm donor is catching feelings? grin
Let the woman be!You didn't marry her then why should you marry her now?We all know bride price in SW is liked to buying two basket of atarodo and you've a legit wife!But nay,she was good for a baby mama then,what changed?Her new luck?
Don't shit on those u meet going up cos u might need them on ur way down. The guy loved her enough to hv 2 children with her when she had nothing & was a nobody. Why do u think he doesn't love her anymore cos she's famous? That's typical of we human beings to forget who was with us when times were rough. Sooner or later she will go back to doing what she does best,,,,selling bread cos the whole saga was based of false premise. Karma knocks on everyone's door. That guy has been her shinning star & her star stopped shinning when she thinks she better than the guy.

13 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
She should have let go of that man immediately she hit the limelight. Her kinda industry thrives on such. A break from him with no explanation to the press would be fine.
I know what I'm saying
She allowed "Fame" messed up her head. I knew the marriage won't last like Buhari led administration.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by AleAirHub(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
What was she expecting before , heaven on earth when she is fully aware that her new life then was not to cool with her matrimonial home . angry angry angry
NA yeye dey work her undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Quorax: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Ha! but I thought Sujimoto dashed her an apartment naaaa? See all these people wen too like show demselves. As for the husband ...not surprised, I saw it coming .....the guy is talking as if dem de carry hin wife go give men to nack outside ....not impossible though cheesy cheesy cheesy

the truth is all these people feed on buzzes to put their names on spotlight. I knew Jumoke was being used and will be dumped.

What happened to that little kid that photo bombed wedding? Did you hear anything? All these "helpers" only feed on 1 minute fame. They are celebrities and will do anything to be in the news, Including using people like Jumoke for attention.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Vince77(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
She was used. But she wasn't smart enough to see that she was being used. The attention and money from endorsement she was getting was getting into her head that she forgot that she has no investments. She couldn't even use the opportunity to learn a business and put all that money into it. Didn't she know that endorsement deals have expiry dates and when that happens money stops coming. I don't really blame her. No one educated her about money.

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by LDaVinci: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
hucienda:
On this NwaAmaikpe and a few others were somewhat clairvoyant.

Abeg give me link to these clairvoyant posts

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Martinez39(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
infogenius:
When God answers ur call. Never forget to relate with Him the way u did b4 He answered ur call.
This family I guess put God one side when fame came.
Oh my goodness. What the heck is this?

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by jackie35(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
vegafbs:

The fairy tale rise-to- fame of Olajumoke Orisaguna in 2016 inspired millions of Nigerians, captured the interest of international media and served as a prayer point for many who desired such overnight transformation.

Olajumoke became the modern-day Nigerian Cinderella when she accidentally strayed into a photo shoot helmed by TY Bello, a Nigerian singer/photographer, while hawking bread on Olonode Street, Yaba, Lagos.

Following her accidental encounter with the photo shoot, TY Bello and Azuka Ogujiuba, a former senior reporter with THISDAY Style, collaborated to make a model and celebrity out of Olajumoke.

Subsequently, companies rolled over themselves to favour the 30-year-old. At the end of the media blitz which included features on CNN and BBC, the bread seller got a five-year rent of a fully furnished apartment bankrolled by Sujimoto, a luxury apartment construction company. She also secured modelling contracts with e-commerce company, Payporte, and Zenith Bakery.

The interventions and series of accompanying developments saw the fortune of the bread seller take a leap – but three years down the line, things are not as rosy as expected in the life of the mother of two.

eelive can reveal that she is struggling economically and her relationship with Sunday Orisaguna, the lover for whom she has her two children, is on its way south as well.

At the moment, Olajumoke cannot boast of any concrete means of livelihood. At home, things are not easy. Sunday said life has been incredibly tough, and that help is farther from him because many people assume that Olajumoke has made it big, and that consequently, he’s also rich.

He lamented that Olajumoke and her family have refused to agree to the formalization of their relationship despite having two children together.

Although Olajumoke and her erstwhile manager, Azuka Ogujiuba, would not discuss the details of their parting of ways, both maintained that they remain friendly and accessible to one another.

Sources close to both parties, however, insist that the severance of their relationship has left the former bread seller at sea.

This suspicion was confirmed by Sunday who told eelive that “I think she was better when she was with Azuka because Azuka and TY Bello have great connections that paid Olajumoke more”.

Sunday also complained that he is often kept out of the loop of Olajumoke’s activities.

He said: “I just know her manager calls her, they go out and return late. Sometimes she returns as late as past 12am and without explanations. She doesn’t even tell me where they go and what happens.”

The former bread seller herself confirmed that things are not as promising as they were three years ago.

Although she has no job and savings, Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years and to establish a haircare business before the end of 2019.

http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/20/olajumoke-bread-seller-turned-model-faces-hard-times-relationship-threatened/

Ha! na wao
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Newboss(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gentleziggy:
true talk Linda n Laura ikeji are very good example well said big bro

Wrong.

Linda made use of her great days. She has enough investment never to blog again.

If you're not rich, you can never be rich. You'll be back to where you belong soonest. Linda walked the ladder. The proof is everywhere angry

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by LDaVinci: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
She should have let go of that man immediately she hit the limelight. Her kinda industry thrives on such. A break from him with no explanation to the press would be fine.
I know what I'm saying

Jesus! Dont you think this is rather mercenary in terms of approach?
Sort of materialistic and lacking humane content?
Overly machiavellian. . . . catch my drift?

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by zomby(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Too bad, but not too late.
If you forget where you're from, you're a lost soul...and preparing for your own downfall.

She needs to make all necessary adjustments, including resolving all issues at home as soon as possible or else Nigerians will use her and drop her in the cold like no man's business.

My advise:
She should connect with people like Omotola Jalade Ekeinde...for advise on how to maintain a stable/ happy home and also still remain relevant in the society.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Alajiki(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Singing Motigbana
Bi irun obo orisaguna

Chai! Now, I believe Nairaland na another Aro!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by weyreypey: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Singing Motigbana
Bi irun obo orisaguna
R u OK?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by busomma: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
I know what I'm saying
People like u will never see the light of the day cos u thrive on other people's misery. Imagine the trash that came out of ur mouth. Dump someone who has been with u through thick and thin with 2 children to show for it. U're evil.

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by WIZGUY69(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Onnasucs1:
Mr Spell is following the same path this olajumoke followed.

I can assure you that mr spell is an alumni of that path.. He's back home too grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by MrFly(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
bigtt76:
And who said I didn't? Did you ever read anywhere that mentioned that Olajumoke would need to get her own home after the rent on the Sujimoto's apartment expires? I'm looking forward to read that from you if you come across it wink

needs and desires are confusing.. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by newoffer: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
If any body promise you fame my sister na Olosho route be that. let's be serious... The difference between her Punna and those bleaching bitches is packaging. Nobody will like to bleep her and be hearing local voice like the one from Orunmila shrine. packaging is what defines your market. Aponle ni full stop.

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
demolinka:
Hope she don't go back to the bread...

Sad
I hope so, people like her won't think of investing for the future, she will think the money is constant but when the money stops, she will realize that money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Life grin

The one thats shocking me most is the rent. cry

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by newoffer: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
busomma:

People like u will never see the light of the day cos u thrive on other people's misery. Imagine the trash that came out of ur mouth. Dump someone who has been with u through thick and thin with 2 children to show for it. U're evil.
. Nobody want bleep a lady whose hubby is likely to use thunderbolt on anyone who dares. Fame comes with it's rules and regulations.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by incogni2o: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
My Dad just told me last Week "The Bible says Money has Wings"

Always live life remembering what you are without the Cash.....

That'll put a bit more wisdom in your Head .

Anyways I thought The Streets make you Smart, This is proving otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Icon79(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ouch!

O pari

LisaAnne:
learn to read....
"Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years time"
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by stanliwise(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
thesicilian:
Tough times don't last, tough people do.
I am afraid the situation seem more complicated than the context surrounding this quote.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by zicoraads: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nothing funny me reach the baby daddy own.

Man the fúck up man! You didn't see her as being a wife material then, now you want to marry her abi?

Olodo. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by zicoraads: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
WIZGUY69:

I can assure you that mr spell is an alumni of that path.. He's back home too grin
Say na 'Alumni'. grin cheesy

Even those Ikorodu boiz. For the life of me, I don't even know what people find funny in them.

Although they seem like they would outlast the ones we mentioned, but only if they get a good manager.

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Akowemoon(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
vegafbs:

The fairy tale rise-to- fame of Olajumoke Orisaguna in 2016 inspired millions of Nigerians, captured the interest of international media and served as a prayer point for many who desired such overnight transformation.

Olajumoke became the modern-day Nigerian Cinderella when she accidentally strayed into a photo shoot helmed by TY Bello, a Nigerian singer/photographer, while hawking bread on Olonode Street, Yaba, Lagos.

Following her accidental encounter with the photo shoot, TY Bello and Azuka Ogujiuba, a former senior reporter with THISDAY Style, collaborated to make a model and celebrity out of Olajumoke.

Subsequently, companies rolled over themselves to favour the 30-year-old. At the end of the media blitz which included features on CNN and BBC, the bread seller got a five-year rent of a fully furnished apartment bankrolled by Sujimoto, a luxury apartment construction company. She also secured modelling contracts with e-commerce company, Payporte, and Zenith Bakery.

The interventions and series of accompanying developments saw the fortune of the bread seller take a leap – but three years down the line, things are not as rosy as expected in the life of the mother of two.

eelive can reveal that she is struggling economically and her relationship with Sunday Orisaguna, the lover for whom she has her two children, is on its way south as well.

At the moment, Olajumoke cannot boast of any concrete means of livelihood. At home, things are not easy. Sunday said life has been incredibly tough, and that help is farther from him because many people assume that Olajumoke has made it big, and that consequently, he’s also rich.

He lamented that Olajumoke and her family have refused to agree to the formalization of their relationship despite having two children together.

Although Olajumoke and her erstwhile manager, Azuka Ogujiuba, would not discuss the details of their parting of ways, both maintained that they remain friendly and accessible to one another.

Sources close to both parties, however, insist that the severance of their relationship has left the former bread seller at sea.

This suspicion was confirmed by Sunday who told eelive that “I think she was better when she was with Azuka because Azuka and TY Bello have great connections that paid Olajumoke more”.

Sunday also complained that he is often kept out of the loop of Olajumoke’s activities.

He said: “I just know her manager calls her, they go out and return late. Sometimes she returns as late as past 12am and without explanations. She doesn’t even tell me where they go and what happens.”

The former bread seller herself confirmed that things are not as promising as they were three years ago.

Although she has no job and savings, Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years and to establish a haircare business before the end of 2019.

http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/20/olajumoke-bread-seller-turned-model-faces-hard-times-relationship-threatened/
Different d** Don knack this babe tired, my friend paddy brought this lady to Club 38 bode Thomas then leaving the husband and kids at home...well, the guy see him own share of bread collect sha!..father lord no make fame take my woman away from me o

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by bigtt76(f): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na dash me I hear o undecided

Adefemiaderoju1:

Dash or rent?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Vinstel: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
So wetin make we do now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.