Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (84176 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by TheAlchemist: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
My personal opinion is this ty Bello and gang packaged jumoke with the hope of landing an international movie and book deal. We see such grass to riches stories of people in our African society landing movie endorsements but such stories where not stage managed. Sadly the international media smelt the fakery of it all. Ty Bello and gang just decided to drop jumoke like a hot potatoe.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
She should have let go of that man immediately she hit the limelight. Her kinda industry thrives on such. A break from him with no explanation to the press would be fine.
I know what I'm saying
what nonsense is this ? u OK?

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by dwisedgreat: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
I guess right then. Will send you email and let you know when I send am.
Bros, save your ticket money or better still drop it for boys make dem use am drink Kunu and groundnut, Atiku cannot see draw against PMB.

hmmmm.... and you still think say Bross go still reply your mail after you tell am say Buhari dey come back to power?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Subonbon(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Social media can make people look rich but in the real sense they are as broke as bleep.

That is why you should not allow what you see on social media rush you to do what is not right.
Every body on social media is a millionaire but in reality some don't have what to eat.
Be wise
nna you have nailed it! everything no be real... Likes of baba suwe, and one other niggar begging for money to treat ulcer... But for fake live they own hotels and luxurious cars... God help me to be contented

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by dwisedgreat: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
She should have let go of that man immediately she hit the limelight. Her kinda industry thrives on such. A break from him with no explanation to the press would be fine.
I know what I'm saying

Noooooooooooo......you don't know what you are saying...this is wrong in the eyes of God and man...so i don't think you are human

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
demolinka:
Hope she don't go back to the bread...

Sad

Correct your English here

"Hope she doesn't go back to be a bread seller......."
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by lovelybugs(f): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
toyetade:

" I hope she doesn't go back to being a bread seller"*

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Olulinks(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
SujiMoto only helped her with rented apartment and he paid for it.
bigtt76:
Ha! but I thought Sujimoto dashed her an apartment naaaa? See all these people wen too like show demselves. As for the husband ...not surprised, I saw it coming .....the guy is talking as if dem de carry hin wife go give men to nack outside ....not impossible though cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by smeag0l(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is the reason why education is important. Poverty is not in not having money in itself but it is not having the intellect or education to make use of opportunities when they come knocking.
Slynation:
Misplaced priorities, Opportunity comes but once, who knows what went wrong, but she should have engaged her self in something that would be fetching her income from the onset....
It's better to remain poor than to taste riches and return back to poverty....!!

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by sharpwriter(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Onnasucs1:
Mr Spell is following the same path this olajumoke followed.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Olulinks(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Point of correction!
ObaKlaz:
Been a while she was in the news. Buhari Toke Makinwa, Tonto Dikeh, Princess Shyngles, BobRisky, Toyin Lawani, Hushpuppi, Mompha, Daddy Freeze and Jane Mena have all been working overtime to keep her out of the spotlight.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
...and we can see kids.
This is what happens when you do not save when money starts rolling in.
At least she can boast of once seeing money and tasting fame.
I thought the man was her husband.
What is all this talk of a relationship?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by demolinka(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
toyetade:

Ebonics
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Organs(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol.
Even a sperm donor is catching feelings? grin
Let the woman be!You didn't marry her then why should you marry her now?We all know bride price in SW is liked to buying two basket of atarodo and you've a legit wife!But nay,she was good for a baby mama then,what changed?Her new luck?

Typical African negative mentality. It's never too late. He was her supposed husband. They had two kids together and a stable relationship before she hit it big. They should do the needful, correct their mistakes and get blessings of God onto their union. Always reason on how to resolve issues and let peace reign and not talk or point to issues and problems.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Reiia(f): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is the relationship is having problems now because she is in a bit of a financial crisis?

Why didn't Mr baby Daddy marry her when she was broke? Small change came in. He wants to be pro-marriage
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Haba, we don't take politics as do or die affair. The people eating the money in PDP&APC don't fight themselves why we their supporters grin

dwisedgreat:

hmmmm.... and you still think say Bross go still reply your mail after you tell am say Buhari dey come back to power?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Olulinks(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
thesicilian:
Tough times don't last, tough people do.
This one fit last her o, na why she dey cry for help now.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by KadunaMafia: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Boss of life. Seem you don forget me.

Apc begi begi

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by NewCaliYork: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
She should have let go of that man immediately she hit the limelight. [b][/b]Her kinda industry thrives on such.[b][/b]A break from him with no explanation to the press would be fine.
I know what I'm saying

You nailed it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Organs(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
AuroraB:
I know what I'm saying

These are the type of ladies we men run away from. They never think family but career, money, fame etc over family. Last last, you will have all these things and be very lonely. They do not even want to get pregnant because its not good for their career or it will disfigure their fine shape and figure. If you're heading east, may all the Good men be heading west so they do not run into you, amen.

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by bigtt76(f): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
In one of the buildings owned by him but then all we heard was 'fully paid' no talks of Olajumoke having to pay when rent expires .....where would she get that money to pay for rent at such apartment? undecided

Olulinks:
SujiMoto only helped her with rented apartment and he paid for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Na dash me I hear o undecided

Read carefully broo

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by cooltola(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Even though some celebrities show off on social media, some are just pretender to be rich. But Olajumoke can use social media to her advantage and capitalize on her celebrity

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Olulinks(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol. I hope you know that one nor concern Suji again. SujiMoto is a business guy. Contracts/charity is over!!!
bigtt76:
In one of the buildings owned by him but then all we heard was 'fully paid' no talks of Olajumoke having to pay when rent expires .....where would she get that money to pay for rent at such apartment? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by NewCaliYork: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
WIZGUY69:

I can assure you that mr spell is an alumni of that path.. He's back home too grin

Wicked sombori grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes, why won't I beg him for a wife when am aging tongue

KadunaMafia:
Apc begi begi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by bigtt76(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
True but why raise one's hope and bring it all crashing down? I guess she would have been better off selling her bread with the equivalent of the rent money given to her. Anyway ...I'm so sure that she's just putting up a pity party ....all those appreances and shoots must have been appropriately renumerated except maybe the baby daddy was busy playing Baba Ijebu oooo undecided

Olulinks:
Lol. I hope you know that one nor concern Suji again. SujiMoto is a business guy. Contracts/charity is over!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by NewCaliYork: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Akowemoon:

Different d** Don knack this babe tired, my friend paddy brought this lady to Club 38 bode Thomas then leaving the husband and kids at home...well, the guy see him own share of bread collect sha!..father lord no make fame take my woman away from me o

Niccur are you for real? Jah Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by sharpwriter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
WIZGUY69:

I can assure you that mr spell is an alumni of that path.. He's back home too grin

Hahaha hahaha... You people dey craze.. I swear cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by NewCaliYork: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
lovelybugs:

" I hope she doesn't go back to being a bread seller"*

Awon grammarian ekaa bo grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by deebrain(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very fake story.

Very wicked souls on social media.

Jesu.

Please, this story is 1500% FALSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.