Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,248 members, 7,867,645 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Effect Of Double Dating; Is It Right Or Wrong To Double Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of Double Dating; Is It Right Or Wrong To Double Date? (884 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Double Dating; Is It Right Or Wrong To Double Date? by freedomjoshah: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are you dating? Are you planning to date some one? Are you planing to double date or you are double dating already?
Reasons People Double date;
1. They are Not sure of Whom to Marry
2.They want to Get something Better
3. They want to compare
These are some of the reasons people double date.
But let me ask you this question.....continue from the source
http://okakasite.com/2019/02/20/the-effect-of-double-dating-is-it-right-or-wrong-to-double-date/
Re: The Effect Of Double Dating; Is It Right Or Wrong To Double Date? by newoffer: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Quadruple dates is even better
Re: The Effect Of Double Dating; Is It Right Or Wrong To Double Date? by ShinqRambq: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
It wud be a shame if d OP is a man,Leave dis issue to our old mama youngi feminist dem so dey can wail and comfort demsevs online while dey cry inside deir room untop a bottle of local gin,blaady-feminists

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story That Got Me To Laptop Business, Read Laugh and Learn: 2011 / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl / Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.