Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35465 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ejimatic: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
tuniski:

Thanks anyway, but why will apc suddenly be courting the 5percentile that they spent 4yrs dismissing as insignificant, why?
. Permit me to say that in 2015 South East did not vote APC but it won.From all indications same may repeat itself on Saturday.My own opinion is If south east works with south west it will add more voice to Igbo presidency in 2023....If South west woos South east that means South east is important.Is it not important that south east also team us with south west too for Igbo presidency in 2023.?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:

You sabi them well well...

grin grin

Jokers bruv. No one takes them seriously. Lie to those in the Village, because of their money-obsessed culture, they are running big business in Lagos while actually hawking fan Yogo on third mainland for at least 14 hours a day. Nonsense.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by naijalander: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Victims of what ?

jaxxy:

I’m not talking about the war itself bt the aftermath. They were victims then.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Ubenedictus(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Providing food and water for cattle will confine their cattle not the people themselves, once their cattle becomes fat staying at a place, what would now be the need for them to move about cos their cattle would have more meat and more milk which translates to more money for them, so what's the need to start suffering by moving from place to place again?? All these and more Atiku's presidency will do. Buhari as bad Oshibanjo are highly clueless.
You still dont get it, Atiku never promised to confine herdsmen to the north, this is you own imagination. And all you have said above simply mean atiku will collect peoples land and use nigerian money in feeding cattles, the same thing buhari proposed.

Herdsmen also move about to find better markets for their cattles.

You call buhari clueless but the plan for herdsmen you explained above is buhari's idea repackaged. So tell me who is now clueless?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ugosample:

why would I pray for that?

Lagos that is my birthplace and where I spent most of life while I was in Nigeria?

naaa

we are too invested in Lagos both in emotion and resources to wish anything happen to ourLagos cheesy

But like I said, without atonement for all who have died, Nigeria will continue to bleed

Rwanda understood this and they did the right thing by having theur reconciliation

We have refused to have same here

maybe it will happen sometime in future, when civilised Nigerians are bred and the current crop of bigoted Nigerians are dead
just maybe

What is the atonement for? I don't get it. There was a war. People died on both sides of the divide. Why are you asking for atonement? Atonement for who? Dead biafrans? Are you ready to atone for Nigerians that died in the war?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

God bless you abundantly for this comment.

Amen. You too.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
pchukwudi:
That does not answer my question.

You cannot insist that it's an Igbo coup and at the same time say that there are no Igbo in the south south.

You need to stick to one.

Here's the logic.

1)

- if there are no Igbo's in the south south.

- And the coup plotters were from the south south.

- Then the coup plotters were not Igbo's.

OR

2)

- If the coup plotters were Igbo's

- And the coup plotters were from south south.

- Then Igbo's are indigenous to south south.

CHOOSE ONE.

I should choose whether there are Igbos in the south or not? So what happens if I choose? Does that make the reality any different? Why are you bothered about my opinion on that anyway? I'm Yoruba and there's nowhere in all of my post where I've ever disputed whether there are Igbos in the South or not.

I think you should be more worried about what a plebiscite might reveal if one is ever conducted in the south-south region.

Wasn't it this same thread that someone was saying that Delta igbos weren't authentic igbos? Frankly I couldn't care less, honest.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by pchukwudi: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay, are you saying that the coup plotters were not original Igbo's?

Stick to one side and stop jumping up and down. grin

5thElement:

I...Delta igbos weren't authentic igbos? Frankly I couldn't care less, honest.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
pchukwudi:

Why was Nnamdi Azikiwe's life spared while other politicians from other regions killed? I think that's a better question to ask.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
pchukwudi:

where were Ifeajuna, Don Okafor, Onwuatuegwu, Chris Anuforo, Henry Chukwuka, Nwobosi from
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Why was Nnamdi Azikiwe's life spared while other politicians from other regions killed? I think that's a better question to ask.

There were 4 premiers, 2 Ibos and 2 non Ibos.

The 2 non Ibos were killed, the 2 Ibos Michael Okpara and Osadebe were spared

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Uglymugg: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
You can wail from this morning to night, still wouldn't stop atiku/obi for presidency and make sure u eat well this morning before u faint because of wailing.
he's everything you accused Buhari of
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

There were 4 premiers, 2 Ibos and 2 non Ibos.

The 2 non Ibos were killed, the 2 Ibos Michael Okpara and Osadebe were spared

I guess it will please some people I say that there are Igbo in the south-south of Nigeria, like the Delta Igbos.

But even Igbo in the east tell us that they aren't authentic Igbos.

And sometimes you meet these Delta-igbos in real life who deny being Igbo. I dated one who was adamant that she was Delta and not Igbo...so which are we to believe anyway.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Godjone:
THE TRUTH. PETER OBI JUST SPILLED THE BITTER TRUTH.

SINCE AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, THE IBOS WERE ENTIRELY RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND

BECAUSE THE BACKGROUND IS WHERE HATEFUL, BITTER, DAFT, EVIL, ENVIOUS PEOPLE BELONG.

EVEN YOUR OWN BROTHER DESCRIBED YOU IPODS BETTER

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adakintroy: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
zoedew:

Your response is not out of character! About time the Igbo consciously take steps to eyeball and deal with this from the basic unit- the families! Quite apparent that you lack proper upbringing! If you continue this way your lot in life is endangered!!

Sleep well.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Not that I give a crap, but can you give us just one instance when Yorubas were treacherous. Just one instance if you are sure of yourself.

Don't waste your time with DAFT cursed iPods....these are the useless tales their senseless, senile, coward parents passed onto them. The idio.ts failed totally by refusing to use their brain. One useless coward led millions of fool.ish people to their early grave and they had to blame it on someone. I mean how would they tell their daft offspring that they were daft enough to all follow one useless coward to their end. They came up with the Yoruba betrayal tale and decided to pass it o. To generations to cover up for their foolish.ness and cowardice. Is kanu nof doing same to them now and they are foolish.ly following? Are they still.not blaming Yoruba for all their failure in life.

Even their own brother said it below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Uglymugg: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oshigun:

I don't know on what planet secessionists are the biggest patriots of the nation they wish to leave.

Lolz haha
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Ikinternational: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Allee90:
We Almajiris will FOREVER consider Igbos as MUMUS and unelectables. Zik is the first and the last Igbo man to smell power in Naija

Lol. Now tell us what's in your pocket. That's all that really matters. What have YOU achieved?

I just came back from spending two weeks in Nigeria. Do you know how much i dash your people begging all over Lagos? Grown women crying with their kids in tow. I'm sure they're enjoying the 60yrs of Almajiri power.

100% Pure Idiot
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.Yoruba travel ke? Lmfao!!!
I've always known that the real lagosians don't brag like those miscreants from other states who come to Lagos to constitute nuisance in Moto parks grin grin
Lagos can never survive without the Igbos!You can breathe and sleep on that reality!your poverty index is dependent on the success and failure of Igbos.If we are hungry then you're starving and when we have enough,you will have crumbs.Deal with it or hang! cheesy

Lagos cannot survive without igbos yet y'all keep trooping in in large numbers like there's sort of war going on in the east. If the sad beast was so cool and profitable, you cursed iPods won't need to be running from one state to another. You run to Lagos n.a. other South West state because you know that no body can afford to buy whatever you sell in the east. Poverty has destroyed you all. You can only make money in the south west because the same Yorubas you hate so much are the ones that spend they money for you to survive. If them born una papa well, make una go east go settle down and live permanently and see if y'all won't end up as cannibals eating one another.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by tuniski: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
ejimatic:
. Permit me to say that in 2015 South East did not vote APC but it won.From all indications same may repeat itself on Saturday.My own opinion is If south east works with south west it will add more voice to Igbo presidency in 2023....If South west woos South east that means South east is important.Is it not important that south east also team us with south west too for Igbo presidency in 2023.?
Your eyes will clear in a matter of hours. Nigeria electoral history predate 2015. That is what you will learn on saturday.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by naturalmi: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
The Igbos should not fall for this trap. The BMC has tried to set up a tribal war in order to gain more voters. Everyone should remain quiet after the election. Then we can now continue this talk.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by lotman4real(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
PeterObi said 'We the Igbos build houses in Lagos Ibadan Maiduguri and Nigerians burn it, Nigeria treats Igbo people like mumu'

Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUihU_uzmU

FACts..d bitter truth... D IBos are really developing d country..d states I can clearly speak of.. Abj,lagos,niger state... And so on .
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Uglymugg: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Handsomecole:
Can't PDP campaign based on real issues affecting the economy. Must they stir up tribal and religious hate just to attract public sympathy votes.
but that's all you guys have bee doing. You can't stand your own medicine? Too bad cry baby.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

Lagos cannot survive without igbos yet y'all keep trooping in in large numbers like there's sort of war going on in the east. If the sad beast was so cool and profitable, you cursed iPods won't need to be running from one state to another. You run to Lagos n.a. other South West state because you know that no body can afford to buy whatever you sell in the east. Poverty has destroyed you all. You can only make money in the south west because the same Yorubas you hate so much are the ones that spend they money for you to survive. If them born una papa well, make una go east go settle down and live permanently and see if y'all won't end up as cannibals eating one another.

Lol.The only thing bringing us to Lagos is the seaports ma,if not wetin person one use Lagos state do?Do you think it's easy enduring the stench from Lagos?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by chrislala1: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Godjone:
THE TRUTH. PETER OBI JUST SPILLED THE BITTER TRUTH.

SINCE AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, THE IBOS WERE ENTIRELY RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND
.... My brother, that's nobody's fault.. We the Igbos are greedy, selfish and always betraying ourselves.. If they decide to zone the presidency to Igbo, we'll have almost all the families in Igbo states buying form instead of supporting each other and by so doing they will end up dividing votes and end up losing it to just a Yoruba man or someone from the North. Na we dey do ourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

See as you will use senslessness to spoil your own market. Who is original Igbo and who is not? May Biafra never succeed because soon as it does, people like you will start discriminating. Mwankei like you!
suck your dick
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sanchez01:

This is a very foolish comment. So he is not 'original' Igbo because you sensed he is either from Ikwerre or the Igbo speaking part of Delta? You guys don't even know your problems yet.

make igbo matter no kill you. you'll still rejoice seeing them denying their igboness. now we've agreed they are not igbos, you're there masturbating with stone. foolish afonja
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yorubas pigs are some of the lowest thinking animals, very hypocritical set of vermins. When it comes to crime, no tribe has headlined the worst of crimes ever committed more than those triba mark cheeked bas.tards, I mean the insidious types of crimes... I've mingled with lots of them and I know how evil minded they are, they populate the UK and US federal prisons for crimes as bad as human trafficking, rape, and murder. Nobody dey learn work pass those oluwole criminals when it comes to incest, it's not an anomaly for a yoruba scum to sleep with his daughter... a typical yoruba stable family is far and in between, e no dey last and that's why their women are trash promiscuous sl.uts who fuvk every Ade, Azeez, Emeka etc they see cause their men have the worst of fragile egos.

A yoruba is a pathetic excuse of providence, there are of course rational thinking ones, but those few good ones have been grossly overshadowed by the useless majority. They are highly superstitious, facetious, dirty(date a yoruba girl and behold the wonders of filth unravel itself), tribalistic, and insecure. Avoid a yoruba to live long, an advice I'll give to my own enemy if need be.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't waste your time with DAFT cursed iPods....these are the useless tales their senseless, senile, coward parents passed onto them. The idio.ts failed totally by refusing to use their brain. One useless coward led millions of fool.ish people to their early grave and they had to blame it on someone. I mean how would they tell their daft offspring that they were daft enough to all follow one useless coward to their end. They came up with the Yoruba betrayal tale and decided to pass it o. To generations to cover up for their foolish.ness and cowardice. Is kanu nof doing same to them now and they are foolish.ly following? Are they still.not blaming Yoruba for all their failure in life.

Even their own brother said it below

Honestly for the life of me I can't understand how they can even regard Ojukwu as a hero. Somebody who set them on a path of war and then ran away when the opposing force was close by.

And before you can say jack they'll be the first to start shouting coward. I just tire.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by wissenschaften(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

You have no idea and keep wallowing in your shallow thought. Atiku is both a farmer and cow reader and that is why he could not provide a viable option different from Buhari's concerning how to tackle the menace of cattle rustling. Google search and stop being a wimp.
cow reader grin
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.The only thing bringing us to Lagos is the seaports ma,if not wetin person one use Lagos state do?Do you think it's easy enduring the stench from Lagos?

I agree. If y'all pack yourselves back to your eastern villages the stench in Lagos will definitely disappear, right?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

I agree. If y'all pack yourselves back to your eastern villages the stench in Lagos will definitely disappear, right?

The stench is actually coming out from the custard bucket in your houses cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Suspend Plan To Recruit 774,000 Nigerians, NASS Tells Buhari / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.