Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35422 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
life2017:
Contesting to be Igbo VP not Nigeria VP.
This Obi is a bigot

How's he a bigot?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by sogodihno: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
cosmatika:
Why are u beckoning on ur fellow zombies? Cos zombies work as a pack. Truth is always bitter. How many Hausa men have houses in Aba and Onitsha? How many Yorubas have hotels in Enugu and Owerri? But Igbos have investments in every nooks and cranny or this zoo. Show the Igboman some respect pls

yes, they have investment everywhere, because thier own land is useless, erosion will wipe away thier investment. lolz

Peter Obi is a tribal bigot, this man can never be my VP never. if this man become VP pere he will be more divisive than Buhari, he will cause war between Yoruba/Hausa-fulani and Igbo Tufiakwa.

4+4 jor

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
Osun clown your madness will end soon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
And this is the man that wants to be VP to other "Nigerians" ?

Picking Peter Obi as VP was/is Atiku's biggest mistake.

So he should have picked from Oshogbo right? So Buhari can have a field day cos we cant vote Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Sir, be mindful of your utterance, choose your words wisely, if not it will boomerang.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
shocked shocked shocked

And this bigot wants to be Vice President of Zoo?

Indeed. Bigoted and a total retardeen. Pakistanis have corner shops in every nook and cranny of the UK. I guess this makes them more British than all others.

Can't believe this unintelligent and bigoted argument from ObI. Yet we know most Igbo men are like this. They are always better than others at everything. More Christian than other Nigerians, richer than others, more talented, better looking etc etc when all is false and disproven.

Mr.Obigotry, the fact is that your people are just plain materialistic because you worship money in your region and are encouraged by culture to get it by any means. Hence your people are willing to go anywhere to make that money.

You are not in all states of Nigeria to make friends and learn the culture. You are there to make money. This is why Igbos in Lagos, for example, brag they have now 'enslaved' Yorubas in their own land which of course we all know is false. Yet the point is Igbos alone are able to talk like that because they never went there for love of others. Only to make money and then try to be spiteful towards others soon as they achieve a modicum of success.

Obi is a dullard for making this argument because commonsense show a people constantly about seceding from Nigeria for decades can simply not be more Nigerian than others. Oxymoronic statement.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2019
BayportalEnt:
Lol, Oga you too talk. Na 4+4 we know!

You and who? You and your family alone oo
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BiafraIsFree: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Are Igbo politicians not mumu in stealing from their poor people to developing Yoruba and Arewa lands?

This peter obi is one of the mumu from Igbo.

After the elections if it would even hold sef, Peter and all the Igbo politicians will collect their campaigns allowances and stay shut till during elections season.

Please start relocating to Nigeria, you will all face judgments in supreme court of Biafra sooner or later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Corrintians Modath Nonsobaba
I wonder why u calling ur fellow zombie stakeholders, to do what exactly, The best they can do is to display their stupidity as usual, but Obi is stating the fact here, I know the kinda investments the Igbos gat all over Nigeria, If all those projects are being executed in the South East, S.E states shoulda been more dapper than even the capital of this Country, but like I always say, An Igbo man is the problem of its tribe...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Foolish Unity Begging Iyamuri. grin grin grin

We go return una insults ten folds. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by surevik(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbo will show them what we got this time around, our son must be the VP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by gratiaeo(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
He said the bitter truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Corrintians Mohdath Nonsoxbaba
See as you misspell my moniker come make me go land for Page 3!!! angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by uzohrome(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Kindly watch the full episode so you will understand what question was asked. The presenter asked his thoughts on biafra agitation and why nnamdi kanu is agitating for a Supreme state of biafra. He is stating the facts. I don't know why you guys hates the truth. Everyone knows that the marginalization is too much, even sowore said that the country will apologise to the igbos if he is elected. Kindly watch the full video

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by DRSEGUNBABA: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Did the stupid idiots even watch the clip tell me what he said that’s a lie. Igbos speaks for all the smaller tribes we have in this country Imagin people that vaunt get there voices heard.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Well I will tell you the truth as you need to know. Igbos are not trustworthy people.
Dont make one the ceo of your company.
Never make one your tenant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ledaman: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Stupid and irresponsible man! Are they accommodating in their region?I stand to be corrected Igbo people will not give a non indigene land to build on. I stayed in irete, in Imo state for donkey of years!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Asshurbanipali: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
There's nothing wrong in saying the bitter truth. Up Obi

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by udo2018: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
I si na ibu onye ebe?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:

PMB till 2023.

you must be Ikwerre or delta. you're not original igbo ..... so shut up in igbo affairs

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by kernel001: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:

PMB till 2023.

Close your mouth, you think hiding under Igbo moniker, makes you Igbo?

What's hatred or blame about Igbos?, asking for your right as a region, is now ill, right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Kanu called them Pigs and Idiots.

Uwazuruike called them Most Foolish Tribe on Earth.

Now, Obi has called them Mumu.

These three great igbo leaders can't be wrong at the same time. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by wirinet(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:
Exactly.... The Igbos are mostly victims in any crisis affected areas, Kano and Kaduna state for instance, Any little provocation, hoodlums are quick to burn down their businesses.
Someone will still come to tell me I'm promoting tribalism when it's the facts, Buh ask about me, I de give people online slaps

Which fact?
When there is crises between two groups or two tribes, houses are burnt.
Go to Ife and see the number of houses on Ife side that was burnt during the Ife-Modakeke crisis.
Even the house I live during my stay in Ife belonging to an Ife man was completely burnt down.

During the Ijaw - Itsekiri, most of the Itsekiri houses near water side were burnt. People were writing boldly in front of their houses "This House Belongs to an Igbo Man".

So when Peter Obi says Nigerians burn down their houses, which Nigerians? Are the igbos whose house is being burnt down non Nigerians?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

You guys have been playing this game since Obi was nominated as VP Nigerians are not buying it grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by GoldHorse(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
....Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone....

Now see above. You have answered your own question. It's this type of mentality that you display to people who were accomodating enough to let you flourish in their midst that part of the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Corrinthians:
Kanu called them Pigs and Idiots.

Uwazuruike called them Most Foolish Tribe on Earth.

Now, Obi has called them Mumu.

These three great igbo leaders can't be wrong at the same time. cheesy

Omenka, your folks have been suyalized again at Agatu.

I expected to see you on that thread but, you never did show up as usual. Now you hear Igbo and, you're running amuck.

Talk about dumbness!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Asshurbanipali: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
They tagged him bigotic because he said the bitter truth about Nigeria. cheesy

lexy2014:

How's he a bigot?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.