Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35414 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
BaaleOko:

Sagay my boy I know you are getting nervous, I can feel your tension from here cause I'm telling the truth cheesy. Word on the street is that your STD infected mum is a living legend and fuvks anything that crosses her path... Mallam Idris that sells suya across the street has strafed your her, Emeka that owns a pharmaceutical store has daggered her like say tomorrow no dey... Segun that sells recharge card in his small kiosk has had his fair chunk of your mum, heck even the unlikely Omo Alata that hawks pepper, has graciously peppered your mum... Boy your mama gives freely to all and sundry and doesn't discriminate at all grin grin grin. I pity your poor dad who has to suffer the humiliation... and to think that he is down with stroke even in his wretched state makes me feel bad for your accursed family... You have my unreserved sympathy man.

Yen yen yen...e pain am...e dey write novel...tell your moma and sisters to stop doing 'hook up only"
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Carlmax(m): 1:22am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

marginalization my foot....nigerians dont even understand what that is....

are igbos been followed and stopped from doing anything in nigeria....

what do you people mean with that word.... ?

SMH.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by anaton(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Allee90:
We Almajiris will FOREVER consider Igbos as MUMUS and unelectables. Zik is the first and the last Igbo man to smell power in Naija

Mayday!Mayday! A bigot and an Igbo hater spotted.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by samsono30: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2019
degamemaster:

".... I can't fathom the hatred between The South East and South West especially in this forum "

This is the reason you should make a proper research with unbiased mind to find out yourself that the Yorubas are serial betrayers and treacherous human beings since time immemorial and the IGBOS are more open minded, believes in equal justice for all and equal opportunities. Try to read pre "civil war" accounts and life of the Yorubas then you will understand...

On the topic, those calling Peter Obi a bigot are just being mischievous and untruthful. What Obi said was the simple truth, it is on the IGBO man that sees Nigeria as home for all irrespective of your tribe or religion hence, he builds, establishes and help to develop any part of the country he finds himself. But, can the Yoruba who are more bigot do same in any part of Igboland? Can the Hausa man build even a hut in any part of Igboland talkless of building mansion ? The only thing the Hausa man can build in Igboland is their Godforsaken mosques in other to spread that disease and terro-laden occultic group called Islam. So in simple words, IGBO man believes and have contributed more in making Nigeria a better place and home for all but unfortunately, they have been on the negative receiving side of Nigerian history.

PETER OBI SAID THE TRUTH.

The whole truth is that Hausa, Yoruba man can never trust an Igbo man because they dont want what happened during biafra to befall them again and even in normal business an Igbo man is not trust worthy because he will always find a way to cheat u showing u he is wiser than u when u know he is lying but to him he feels u dint know wat u re doing. So that trust between them is gone long time ago and i cant see the trust coming back soon.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by samsono30: 6:43am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

marginalization my foot....nigerians dont even understand what that is....

are igbos been followed and stopped from doing anything in nigeria....

what do you people mean with that word.... ?

I tell u wen i read or someone somewhr tell u marginalize, you wonder how, you also have other tribes like taraba, idoma, nupes, igala, ijaws, ishekiri. so pls are they not Nigerians, was GEJ from the majority but still was a president. All they time u see them crying marginalize but still there behaviours to others can be terible, u dont like other tribe and u want them to like u.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by samsono30: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2019
BaaleOko:

Regurgitating the crap your useless father sold to you as facts right? When have yoruba apes ever stood for anything ideological in the history of these country? self interest and tribal politics have always been the mainstay of your people. Are you stupid? Oyo state the size of 5 south eastern states? Like do you realize how idiotic you sound right now? I've met some pretty dull yoruba folks, but man you have surely upped the bar as one of the dumbest fellow I've ever had the displeasure of sharing the cyberspace with!

If its self interest and tribal politics that they (yorubas) have been mainstay by their people. how then is it working for them and not working for your own people (igbos)? pls use ur head that why i keep telling u pple, the west dont play the game alone they play with the north that why is working for them to show how selfish they ibgos are, they play alone and they want to rule alone. That cant work so pls rethink my son.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019
5thElement:

Obviously you don't know when to quit.
I'm done with you.
Scram.
Oh you came back....Shîtster. How's your shît today?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2019
BaaleOko:

Regurgitating the crap your useless father sold to you as facts right? When have yoruba apes ever stood for anything ideological in the history of these country? self interest and tribal politics have always been the mainstay of your people. Are you stupid? Oyo state the size of 5 south eastern states? Like do you realize how idiotic you sound right now? I've met some pretty dull yoruba folks, but man you have surely upped the bar as one of the dumbest fellow I've ever had the displeasure of sharing the cyberspace with!
This shows that you are a very small boy full of ignorance I will advise you to go do your research on that before coming here to say what you don't have a clue about am ready to debate you after you've done this, you Igbo people that lack the human capital to develop your little space if not why would you be leaving your region to commit crimes in other region claiming no mans land no wonder they are killing you all around the world even deporting you here in Ghana.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

This shows that you are a very small boy full of ignorance I will advise you to go do your research on that before coming here to say what you don't have a clue about am ready to debate you after you've done this, you Igbo people that lack the human capital to develop your little space if not why would you be leaving your region to commit crimes in other region claiming no mans land no wonder they are killing you all around the world even deporting you here in Ghana.
What state in the South West (except Lagos which every Nigerian contributed immensely to its growth) beats any state in the East in human capital index? Show me the stats now or STFU you yoruba scum! you think your Ibadan expressway propaganda will be tolerated again As for your useless rants about Igbos committing crimes, check the index of the worst criminals in Nigerian history, including the worst crimes abroad as well... your useless tribe dominates that list (FACT CHECK IT NOW) you stupid lying idiot. Your brothers commit the most unthinkable crimes ranging from human/sex trafficking, rape, credit card scams, murder, and its on record two yorubas committed acts of terrorism on a Briton in the UK (publicly decapitating him savagely), a yoruba pastor made history in South Africa last year for probably the worst crime ever perpetuated by a Nigerian- sodomizing, raping, and forcing young men and kids into homosexual acts (Google him), check the list of the most notorious criminals in Nigerian history... yorubas dominate that list, as a matter of fact the first known armed robber in the history of Nigeria was a yoruba by name of Ishola Oyenusi.

So STFU and never compare Igbos to your criminal ridden tribe in any aspect of crime, cause the facts will always be available and handy to disgrace you.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2019
BaaleOko:

What state in the South West (except Lagos which every Nigerian contributed immensely to its growth) beats any state in the East in human capital index? Show me the stats now or STFU you yoruba scum! you think your Ibadan expressway propaganda will be tolerated again As for your useless rants about Igbos committing crimes, check the index of the worst criminals in Nigerian history, including the worst crimes abroad as well... your useless tribe dominates that list (FACT CHECK IT NOW) you stupid lying idiot. Your brothers commit the most unthinkable crimes ranging from human/sex trafficking, rape, credit card scams, murder, and its on record two yorubas committed acts of terrorism on a Briton in the UK (publicly decapitating him savagely), a yoruba pastor made history in South Africa last year for probably the worst crime ever perpetuated by a Nigerian- sodomizing, raping, and forcing young men and kids into homosexual acts (Google him), check the list of the most notorious criminals in Nigerian history... yorubas dominate that list, as a matter of fact the first known armed robber in the history of Nigeria was a yoruba by name of Ishola Oyenusi.

So STFU and never compare Igbos to your criminal ridden tribe in any aspect of crime, cause the facts will always be available and handy to disgrace you.
All I see here is you ranting Yoruba do this Yoruba do that all the the crime you mentioned if true was committed on our soil our space our region give me a Yoruba person that has ever Robb in your Igbo region before? I just told you to do a simple research all you come out is bla bla you son of no trace am done talking with you.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by newdawn2017(f): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2019
surevik:
So why did you open your big mouth to say VP for Biafra?
Bia madam! U re looking for my trouble, I am not well as u see me like dis, my body is aching. Leave me alone!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

All I see here is you ranting Yoruba do this Yoruba do that all the the crime you mentioned if true was committed on our soil our space our region give me a Yoruba person that has ever Robb in your Igbo region before? I just told you to do a simple research all you come out is bla bla you son of no trace am done talking with you.
So all the skull mining and ritual killings happening in the South west is committed by Igbos? All the incest and rapes proliferating the South West is committed by whom? the crime index alone in Ogun state dwarfs that of the entire South East! I don't need to do any research cause my facts are already researched and proven.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ronishratis(f): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Court Orders Super Eagles star Jay Jay Okocha Arrest..
Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2019/02/22/court-orders-super-eagles-star-jay-jay-okocha-arrest/

BaaleOko:

So all the skull mining and ritual killings happening in the South west is committed by Igbos? All the incest and rapes proliferating the South West is committed by whom? the crime index alone in Ogun state dwarfs that of the entire South East! I don't need to do any research cause my facts are already researched and proven.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ronishratis(f): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Court Orders Super Eagles star Jay Jay Okocha Arrest..
Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2019/02/22/court-orders-super-eagles-star-jay-jay-okocha-arrest/

Adefemiaderoju1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by LeanonGOD(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
You are absolutely right. Chinese, Indians, and Pakistanis have convenience shops in many parts of Canada and US - they employ only their own people just like the many Nigerians.
I am a Yoruba man - I have a great respect for Governor Obi, he is the only reason that made me to be more sympathetic with Atiku. He is now speaking with both side of the mouth by trying to please the pro Biafra crew - shame and unfortunate, he should know better than this.
Oshigun:

Indeed. Bigoted and a total retardeen. Pakistanis have corner shops in every nook and cranny of the UK. I guess this makes them more British than all others.

Can't believe this unintelligent and bigoted argument from ObI. Yet we know most Igbo men are like this. They are always better than others at everything. More Christian than other Nigerians, richer than others, more talented, better looking etc etc when all is false and disproven.

Mr.Obigotry, the fact is that your people are just plain materialistic because you worship money in your region and are encouraged by culture to get it by any means. Hence your people are willing to go anywhere to make that money.

You are not in all states of Nigeria to make friends and learn the culture. You are there to make money. This is why Igbos in Lagos, for example, brag they have now 'enslaved' Yorubas in their own land which of course we all know is false. Yet the point is Igbos alone are able to talk like that because they never went there for love of others. Only to make money and then try to be spiteful towards others soon as they achieve a modicum of success.

Obi is a dullard for making this argument because commonsense show a people constantly about seceding from Nigeria for decades can simply not be more Nigerian than others. Oxymoronic statement.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Mrrespect(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
BaaleOko:

If you have never traveled beyond your ramshackle in ogbomosho jungle to know whether or not Igbos sell land to other Nigerians in the East, then you should shut your ewedu guzzling mole of a brain and find out by traveling out more to get enlightened at the very least SMH...

Mr. Enlightened. I can see the level of your enlightenment, this is all you could say to justified the fact that you ve nothing tangible to talk about. I know you're pained, ndo! The truth is that you lack manner of approach.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by mrkunlex(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Clerverly:
PeterObi said 'We the Igbos build houses in Lagos Ibadan Maiduguri and Nigerians burn it, Nigeria treats Igbo people like mumu'

Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUihU_uzmU

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Alaigbo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Can anyone bliv thus fool said this
Ayokellany

Clerverly:
PeterObi said 'We the Igbos build houses in Lagos Ibadan Maiduguri and Nigerians burn it, Nigeria treats Igbo people like mumu'

Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUihU_uzmU

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants / Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.