Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35425 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

The stench is actually coming out from the custard bucket in your houses cheesy

Nope. It comes from all the Ekene Dili Chukwu luxurious buses that convey y'all from the East.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

I agree. If y'all pack yourselves back to your eastern villages the stench in Lagos will definitely disappear, right?
You mean the stench from the constant never ending stream of poop that your kinsmen deposit in almost every roadside and body of water?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Athena4:
You mean the stench from the constant never ending stream of poop that your kinsmen deposit in almost every roadside and body of water?

No, I mean the one you bring along with you from the evil forests where y'all import yourself from in the east.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Nope. It comes from all the Ekene Dili Chukwu luxurious buses that convey y'all from the East.

Yet the inscription in Lagos reads ,"Shiite Business is Serious Business!" cheesy grin grin grin
Una too like Shiite!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

No, I mean the one you bring along with you from the evil forests where y'all import yourself from in the east.
At least we don't shît up our wonderful evil forests. U guys on the other hand...poop Lords.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Athena4:
At least we don't shît up our wonderful evil forests. U guys on the other hand...poop Lords.

You don't? And I thought your cities are the world's filth capital.

Look at the list below, do you see any familiar names?

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Yet the inscription in Lagos reads ,"Shiite Business is Serious Business!" cheesy grin grin grin
Una too like Shiite!

True. If only everybody stayed in their regions and didn't burden the resources meant for others.

You migrate from your ancestral homes and cause congestion in the west and north and then you come here shouting s.hit is too much. Lol.

Why don't you stay back and develop your villages and leave us to our s.hit? You too must love s.hit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

True. If only everybody stayed in their regions and didn't burden the resources meant for others.

You migrate from your ancestral homes and cause congestion in the west and north and then you come here shouting s.hit is too much. Lol.

Why don't you stay back and develop your villages and leave us to our s.hit? You too must love s.hit. cheesy

Na we can't stay back.Lagos is no man's land.
Your father's fought for one Nigeria,so we can decide what we do in Lagos.Remember always that Lagos is no man's land. cheesy
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by justuschi50: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
life2017:
Contesting to be Igbo VP not Nigeria VP. This Obi is a bigot
bastard!!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Na we can't stay back.Lagos is no man's land.
Your father's fought for one Nigeria,so we can decide what we do in Lagos.Remember always that Lagos is no man's land. cheesy

Guess you must really like the stench of Lagos then, probably because you brought it there in the first place.

So, lemme get this straight. We offer you freedom to go back to your ancestral home, you refuse because you love your chains?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
winj:

I will like to engage this IGBO ape in a debate, and hear his response to the following.

IGBOs plotted coup from independence, killed many innocent people and subsequent revenge attacks led to the civil war.

The IGBO plot to dominate other groups from Independence led to a power struggle that saw the Hausa-Fulani hegemony not only distrust other Southern Groups but inflicted hate, tribalism and religious terror on the entire south and middle belt till this day!

IGBO business and criminal adventures abroad ruined the reputation of Nigeria in almost every city in the world they set foot in, when they are not exporting drugs and other contraband to foreign lands using Nigerian passports, they are importing fake goods into their own leading to the deaths of many Nigerians as a result of fake spare parts, medicines, foods, general products and toxic waste!

Nigerian citizens who travel abroad for legitimate business like education, health tourism, holiday, business are subjected to the most humiliating and dangerous experiences due to IGBO antecedents in these places... innocent Nigerians have been designated persona non grata for the reputation of animals they have nothing in common with. Any Cities I travel in the world, the first thing I do is find out if any IGBOS live there and I quickly provide their dossier of criminality to the local police before other Nigerians get the raw deal.

one of many examples: In South Africa - locals started attacking and killing Nigerians, Zimbabweans and other blacks for crimes caused by no other than IGBO criminals selling drugs, using South African women, hiding criminal activities behinds barber shops and internet cafes...the result is that they are simply called Nigerians and the entire country is infected with their disease!

When researched, almost every act of hostility to the Nigerian passport can be traced to IGBO actions and pedigree - but for the gentle religious nature of stupid Nigerians IGBO continue to enjoy immunity of "we are all Nigerians"

IGBOs are a cancer to Nigeria and Nigerian citizens, their disadvantage to Nigeria far outweigh their advantages by a huge margin.
This m0ron should do us all a favour and shut the f.u.ck up!!!
Your parents parents failed in their parental obligation towards you.Go back and read the senseless trash you typed on a faceless forum
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Guess you must really like the stench of Lagos then, probably because you brought it there in the first place.

So, lemme get this straight. We offer you freedom to go back to your ancestral home, you refuse because you love your chains?

We are not in bondage.
Let's just join our hands together and enjoy Lagos a no man's land.You should be thankful we are not taking over Lagos the way Alimi took over Kwara tongue
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by winj: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
aariwa:
Your parents parents failed in their parental obligation towards you.Go back and read the senseless trash you typed on a faceless forum
Dear sir / madam,
You have been added to the Ape list as requested - Have a nice day grin
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

We are not in bondage.
Let's just join our hands together and enjoy Lagos a no man's land.You should be thankful we are not taking over Lagos the way Alimi took over Kwara tongue

Oh so you are no longer in bondage? I thought it was Biafra or death? Now you enjoying city life in Lagos, guy doesn't wanna go back home. grin

Anyway, you are welcome. Enjoy it while it lasts. wink
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Oh so you are no longer in bondage? I thought it was Biafra or death? Now you enjoying city life in Lagos, guy doesn't wanna go back home. grin

Anyway, you are welcome. Enjoy it while it lasts. wink

No more Biafra or death! Lagos is now becoming part of our territory especially when we are already in your State House of Assembly grin grin

Soon we get more percentage decision of what happens in the no man's land.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

No more Biafra or death! Lagos is now becoming part of our territory especially when we are already in your State House of Assembly grin grin

Soon we get more percentage decision of what happens in the no man's land.

Yeah, nice Pipedream.

Just like you dreamed about winning a war and failed woefully.

Just like you dreamed of achieving Biafra but failed woefully.

Just like you beat your chest here that you'll burn down the zoo but still failed woefully. On Saturday y'all will vote in that zoo to confirm your animal status, after all who stays in a zoo?

Keep dreaming bro, day go soon break.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

You don't? And I thought your cities are the world's filth capital.

Look at the list below, do you see any familiar names?
Bros your chart means nada. U are from the clan of shît.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Athena4:
Bros your chart means nada. U are from the clan of shît.

You just wake up? Oh I get it. You were contemplating the chart. Check it very well. I hope you saw Onitsha, Aba and Umu-something...

Don't be pissed at me or my clan, I didn't create the chart. Just reporting the news.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by pchukwudi: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
For staters, John Okafor was born in Kaduna to Tiv mother and Igbo father, but he was mirw Hausa than Igbo.

In any case, how about Adewale Ademoyega and Kaduna Nzeogwu? Those ones do not fit your narrative, even though they were the main brains behind the coup, right?

raumdeuter:

where were Ifeajuna, Don Okafor, Onwuatuegwu, Chris Anuforo, Henry Chukwuka, Nwobosi from
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Yeah, nice Pipedream.

Just like you dreamed about winning a war and failed woefully.

Just like you dreamed of achieving Biafra but failed woefully.

Just like you beat your chest here that you'll burn down the zoo but still failed woefully. On Saturday y'all will vote in that zoo to confirm your animal status, after all who stays in a zoo?

Keep dreaming bro, day go soon break.

What have you achieved as a Nigerian even as a voter?
This country is as useless as the algae you gulp every other day.We don't even need to burn down the Zoo,hey the Zoo is already burning.Little wonder your region has the highest number of stunted growth.

Biafra will definitely come,it's an idea.No man on earth have ever succeeded in killing an idea.Even your prof made that publicly known.

But until then,We shall continue to subdue you guys in Lagos,congest every nook and cranny of your dirty cities,throw peanuts at your Lazy youth with blood shot eyes.Most importantly we shall soon buy your graveyards to enable you desist from disturbing the vital parts of your dead. cool
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

You just wake up? Oh I get it. You were contemplating the chart. Check it very well. I hope you saw Onitsha, Aba and Umu-something...

Don't be pissed at me or my clan, I didn't create the chart. Just reporting the news.
I don't care menh. Like it all not you are from ,
The republic of shît. Cry all you want u are just means to eradicate my boredom right now. Go and get all sorts of charts and graphs and stuff. Doesn't change the fact that you all are known for filthiness.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Athena4:
I don't care menh. Like it all not you are from ,
The republic of shît. Cry all you want u are just means to eradicate my boredom right now. Go and get all sorts of charts and graphs and stuff. Doesn't change the fact that you all are known for filthiness.

Argue with the chart bro. wink

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Argue with the chart bro. wink
Why are you running and showing me your chart.Come and finish what you started. Shit Meister.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

What have you achieved as a Nigerian even as a voter?
This country is as useless as the algae you gulp every other day.We don't even need to burn down the Zoo,hey the Zoo is already burning.Little wonder your region has the highest number of stunted growth.

Biafra will definitely come,it's an idea.No man on earth have ever succeeded in killing an idea.Even your prof made that publicly known.

But until then,We shall continue to subdue you guys in Lagos,congest every nook and cranny of your dirty cities,throw peanuts at your Lazy youth with blood shot eyes.Most importantly we shall soon buy your graveyards to enable you desist from disturbing the vital parts of your dead. cool

Lol. E pain am.

So you still want Biafra?

Oh I get it, Lagos will be the capital of Biafra.

OMG, such genius. Lol.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. E pain am.

OMG, such genius. Lol.

Wetin dey pain me?
It's not a lose lose situation na.We have Igbos vying for your posts and winning some.If we can infiltrate your SHA,it's a good thing and should be encouraged.Now that's no man's land thingy.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
pchukwudi:
For staters, John Okafor was born in Kaduna to Tiv mother and Igbo father, but he was mirw Hausa than Igbo.
In any case, how about Adewale Ademoyega and Kaduna Nzeogwu? Those ones do not fit your narrative, even though they were the main brains behind the coup, right?

Nigeria is a patriarchy and it doesnt matter where you are born.

Ojuku or Azikwe was born in the North that didnt make him an Hausa

The main brain behind the coup was Emmanuel Ifeajuna who murdered the Prime Minister Balewa and he is Ibo

How many of the core coupists were from the SE. Nzeogwu is Ibo from the SS just like Bishop Oyedepo is Yoruba from North Central
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. E pain am.

OMG, such genius. Lol.
We will come to your Lagos,We will do our business and possibly convert the lagoons you want us in into a money making venture. We will always boast of our containers in your ports.We will be everywhere doing well.Meanwhile...you can go poóp angrily somewhere. You're probably poóping right now or stacking dirty dishes...
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by sogodihno: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
destinyy23:
Which mumu progress have you seen so far? Mind you, I clamoured for APC is 2015 but they've failed woefully. Don't let tribalism becloud your reasoning. Vote without sentiments. Though I indirectly benefited from this government but I stand for what is right, I won't let personal gains ruin my reasoning.

Trash!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Athena4:
We will come to your Lagos,We will do our business and possibly convert the lagoons you want us in into a money making venture. We will always boast of our containers in your ports.We will be everywhere doing well.Meanwhile...you can go poóp angrily somewhere. You're probably poóping right now or stacking dirty dishes...

Don't take it too seriously bro. It's all light hearted banter. You are always welcome to the West where God lives. wink

This thread is long enough. I'm out. Peace.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Trash!
Goatundecided
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oshigun:

I don't understand this your continuous insistence on calling others coward when modern history of Nigeria show who the real cowards are. When Northern Youth gave you quit notice you all ran to motor parks so you could flee the North after bragging you are not coward and would confront them?

Need we even talk about your Oga pata pata Master coward Wan.ker Kanu? I will never leave Igbo land, tell them I am here in ala Igbo let them come and leave in body bag blah blah blah blah blah. What happened in the end you tell me?

Una Ohamumudike quickly wear Stuffed bra, G-string dress and wig , with matching hand bag, to flee and abandon the fools who believed in his mythical bragging of being a superman. Please, Igbos are the uber cowards of Nigeria. Accept and don't deflect it.
To open mouth say we are not one to fulani even online you can't but rather bleat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.