Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35417 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:

I wonder why u calling ur fellow zombie stakeholders, to do what exactly, The best they can do is to display their stupidity as usual, but Obi is stating the fact here, I know the kinda investments the Igbos gat all over Nigeria, If all those projects are being executed in the South East, S.E states shoulda been more dapper than even the capital of this Country, but like I always say, An Igbo man is the problem of its tribe...

What fact you dishonest person? Can an ethnic group who have non-stop been about seceding from Nigeria for the best part of the last 50 years be viewed as "more Nigerian" than others? How many secession groups has been formed in the SE? Why are You people so dishonest and averse to seeing and admitting factual truth?

The Catalonians who want secession from Spain never go around claiming to be more Spanish than others. Only in Nigeria and only the Igbo who always rush to claim to be more than others in everything without even thinking before they talk. I don't know on what planet secessionists are the biggest patriots of the nation they wish to leave.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by sogodihno: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
Igbo will show them what we got this time around, our son must be the VP.

of course VP of Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by propsvila: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
Oga go and sit down
He said the gospel truth
Afonjas claiming to be igbo on nl

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Iyajison: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2019
AtikuObi 2019

My mind is made up... Nothing change that cool

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
And this is the man that wants to be VP to other "Nigerians" ?

Picking Peter Obi as VP was/is Atiku's biggest mistake.

Yeah, picking Gbenga Daniels would have been more apt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:

I wonder why u calling ur fellow zombie stakeholders, to do what exactly, The best they can do is to display their stupidity as usual, but Obi is stating the fact here, I know the kinda investments the Igbos gat all over Nigeria, If all those projects are being executed in the South East, S.E states shoulda been more dapper than even the capital of this Country, but like I always say, An Igbo man is the problem of its tribe...

You just said it. For a tribe that has investments all over Nigeria to be running thier mouth any how up to the point of even calling the same country a ZOO and stupidly asking for thier own country defines a new meaning to foolishness and stupidity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by gratiaeo(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2019
80% of people commenting on this topic did not watch the video, they are hating because they are already programed to hate.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Asshurbanipali: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Corrintians Modath Nonsobaba

I thought you said that Nonsobaba is Chino? Ngeneukwenu start looking for job lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Godjone:
THE TRUTH. PETER OBI JUST SPILLED THE BITTER TRUTH.

SINCE AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, THE IBOS WERE ENTIRELY RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND

Igbos deserved to be at the background, that is where they belong!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BabaO2: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Ibos are so easily carried away, where real money bags are in the country they are not at all close. Evans the kidnapper too will talk of having houses in cosy/choiced area in Lagos. Majorly, same illegal means of acquiring wealths most of them follow with a trading/business name to cover up

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by kunmiiii: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Corrintians Modath Nonsobaba

Him tu lie is a tribal bigot, its there for all to see, No matter how he tries to camouflage his true self and disdain for other tribes, we've seen through him.

Cleverly, even after all the numerous mentions...you still never get the spelling of this Corrinthians right. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Clerverly: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2019
kunmiiii:

Him tu lie is a tribal bigot, its there for all to see, No matter how he tries to camouflage his true self and disdain for other tribes, we've seen through him.

Cleverly, even after all the numerous mentions...you still never get the spelling of this Corrinthians right. Lol

Men grin grin grin na auto correction wey my phone been don cram.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nwanyionitsha: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
And this is the man that wants to be VP to other "Nigerians" ?

Picking Peter Obi as VP was/is Atiku's biggest mistake.
Mistake how?
Don't vote him. It is not by force.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2019
neolboy:
Truth be told, we the south- east are the people developing this country, anywhere an ibo man, he must invest all in that place, build mansion, have a big shop with millions of naira worth of goods, but other regions will never help develop your state. Hardly will you see a Northernal building a mansion in other part of naija except their place, they prefer sleeping in a small room. If the eastern were waiting for restructure, then naija would have been a Zoo

I don't know why u guys have to be so tribalistic. You want the truth? The truth is majority of u are tribalistic to the core. Acceptance is what make people go to other states stay there build houses n even decide bring their family there. No body want to stay with a set of people that so self centered who are always thinking of people as less human than them.

Am only voting PDP because I know buhari is incompetent if not this video is enough to sway everyone based on what we know of most Igbo people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by jeff1607(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2019
neolboy:
Truth be told, we the south- east are the people developing this country, anywhere an ibo man, he must invest all in that place, build mansion, have a big shop with millions of naira worth of goods, but other regions will never help develop your state. Hardly will you see a Northernal building a mansion in other part of naija except their place, they prefer sleeping in a small room. If the eastern were waiting for restructure, then naija would have been a Zoo

only say what you know, hausa people and the yoruba's do the same but they aren't loud about it like the way ibo do.

enter a neutral community and see who makes the most noise even in landlord's or church gatherings they always want everyone to know they have money.

igbos don't recognize or respect elders or even their own royalty ,the strength of the arm garners respect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by mycar: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
All the ones you have been making, what has it fetched you?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nwanyionitsha: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Very good, I love this. Atiku was warned against picking this idiot.

This bigot would be given a befitting reply on Saturday.
AtikuObi have ardent supporters just like you zombies support your god buhari.
Vote your choice and leave Obi alone.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2019
oyebanji44:
...Imagined that,from so called vice presidential candidate to be..and you people want the remainder to support you.A tribalistic to the core..Obi believed that in Nigeria,tribal loyalties were stronger than national ones...

He's a tribalist because he was stating the obvious?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ProWalker: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
You can wail from this morning to night, still wouldn't stop atiku/obi for presidency and make sure u eat well this morning before u faint because of wailing.

List the states that you think atiku will get majority votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by phorget(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
And this bigot wants to be Vice President of Zoo?
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
first ten people only

So he should stop stating the obvious since he is going to be a vice?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Allee90:
We Almajiris will FOREVER consider Igbos as MUMUS and unelectables. Zik is the first and the last Igbo man to smell power in Naija

I'll take you seriously when you stop feeding from the bare floor.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Omenka, your folks have been suyalized again at Agatu.

I expected to see you on that thread but, you never did show up as usual. Now you hear Igbo and, you're running amuck.

Talk about dumbness!
a. Pigs and Idiots.

b. Most foolish tribesman.

c. Mumu.

Which one of the above sir?

And who is omenka? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by heydhex: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
;Dnice one
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
BabaO2:
Ibos are so easily carried away, where real money bags are in the country they are not at all close. Evans the kidnapper too will talk of having houses in cosy/choiced area in Lagos. Majorly, same illegal means of acquiring wealths most of them follow with a trading/business name to cover up

Great example. I guess Evans having mansions in Magodo and other choice area of Lagos means he is more Nigerian than others. He has homes in Ghana too so we can assume he is more Ghanaian than Kofi and Kwame. Secession-minded folks claiming to be more Nigerian than others.

When you think you have heard it all from Igbos they come out with something even more ridiculous. This arrogant display of deceit coming from their Oga who wants to be VP .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ignis: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Peter Obi is on point.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by heydhex: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2019
nice one grin
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
For Ye Shall Know The Truth, and The Truth Shall Set You Free - Jesus, Founder of Christianity.

If you hate the truth, then you are silly. I am not Igbo but the Biafran said the Truth about how Igbos are treated.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.