Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35437 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adakintroy: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
He is a tribal bigot.You called a country a zoo at the same time want to hold key positions

Shat up..Buhari with his 95- 5% appointment is not bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
But everybody knows this is kinda true, whyou call him a bigot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Ardent supporters that don't have PVC?

Atiku would shed votes in the North cos of Obi's stupidity and you're here sounding like a baboon.

You Igbos lack political sense, honestly. Una no sabi gather votes.

We have seen you that know how to gather votes why not make Tinubu a presidential candidate and let's see you gather for him votes, you think you can run under Buhari and claim you are gathering votes, if the North leave their sons and vote for you then you can beat your chest and say you know how to gather votes not now. Foolish Yoruba that think they know yet they are empty follow follow.

Atiku will win cos we have tested both waters and can tell the difference...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by ejimatic: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
PeterObi said 'We the Igbos build houses in Lagos Ibadan Maiduguri and Nigerians burn it, Nigeria treats Igbo people like mumu'

Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUihU_uzmU

. Nigeria is a country of many nations.Yoruba nation Hausa nation and Igbo nation.Only Yoruba and Hausa nations seem to understand what they are doing.The Igbo nation lacks cohesion game plan and cooperation. That is why they are where they are today. With only a few of them understanding the dynamics if Nigerian politics and their being moved here and there like leaf on the water the relevance they deserve may be a mirage in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Basher8583:
Well I will tell you the truth as you need to know. Igbos are not trustworthy people.
Dont make one the ceo of your company.
Never make one your tenant.

Majority are not trustworthy but there are a few minority that are trustworthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Modarun(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
He is a tribal bigot.You called a country a zoo at the same time want to hold key positions

Pls show us where Peter Obi called Nigeria a zoo? Peter Obi that ordered the shoot at sight of MAssob if they attack peaceful Nigerians during his reign?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by asawanathegreat(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2019
You're right bros obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by tuniski: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
shocked shocked shocked

And this bigot wants to be Vice President of Zoo?
The bigot is actually the current president of nigeria.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sluvist(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbos at their best, inferiority has eaten deep into your thinking and so shalt it remain for life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by hesilo(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Slimzybaby(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders!

I was able to buy the necessary accessories needed for my new barbing saloon business, remaining to pay for a space where I can stay and operate. The cost is 3k monthly I.e 18k for the 6 months rent.

I need some person/ persons to assist me with a soft loan which is payable in 2 months time. Please I've no collateral except my old F100 gionee phone.

Location of my business: Anambra state.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by zoedew: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Peter Obi is a disappointing one on this. Folks have said again and again that he is a bigot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by skales67(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.

SamuelAnyanwu

Chukwudi04

And now Chukwurah003

All these fake monikers where you hide behind to claim igbo won't help you
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by tuniski: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
ejimatic:
. Nigeria is a country of many nations.Yoruba nation Hausa nation and Igbo nation.Only Yoruba and Hausa nations seem to understand what they are doing.The Igbo nation lacks cohesion game plan and cooperation. That is why they are where they are today. With only a few of them understanding the dynamics if Nigerian politics and their being moved here and there like leaf on the water the relevance they deserve may be a mirage in Nigeria.
Igbo are very relevant with massive stakes in Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by zoedew: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

Shat up..Buhari with his 95- 5% appointment is not bigotry.

That will not make bigotry the right way to go.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Mrrespect(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
cosmatika:
Why are u beckoning on ur fellow zombies? Cos zombies work as a pack. Truth is always bitter. How many Hausa men have houses in Aba and Onitsha? How many Yorubas have hotels in Enugu and Owerri? But Igbos have investments in every nooks and cranny or this zoo. Show the Igboman some respect pls

Do Igbos sell lands to outsiders?? Ask yourself

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adakintroy: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
zoedew:

That will not make bigotry the right way to go.

Nobody said this is the right way.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Sluvist:
Igbos at their best, inferiority has eaten deep into your thinking and so shalt it remain for life.

If someone says the truth its now inferiority? So when Tinubu called for restructuring during GEJ Regime cos he felt Yorubas were cheated, it's also inferiority? Instead of talking rubbish you should rather praise the Igbos doggedness and strength for losing war and facing calamity of defeat till date.

Atiku's Victory will heal everyone in Nigeria not even Igbos, including Yorubas who are suffering and smiling currently.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by dreamwords: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Even afonja are treated like mumu, but they can't complain, y ,,,, slAve master things na
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Sluvist:
The inferiority tag is best reserved for you yorubas, you people are easily the most insecure set of degenerates ever... every yoruba individual I've met, almost invariably exudes these distasteful traits...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by kaypling(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbos are more Nigerian, yet they're the ones that call Nigeria a zoo and want to leave. He's saying Igbos build houses everywhere as proof, that's funny. Igbos are able to prosper and build houses everywhere because the hosts are tolerant and allow them flourish. Can he provide proof of where Igbo houses are being burnt? It's in the east you can't see other Nigerians owning property and thriving because the hosts are not tolerant and I'm sorry that's the bitter truth. Even in a place where there's a lot of Igbos outside their regions, they'll find all ways including violence to frustrate you to make sure you fail. An example is Alaba market. A Yoruba man that survives there is hailed because ppl know what he's gone through to remain there. Igbo owning houses/businesses isn't a testament to their "Nigerianess" but a testament to the tolerance of their hosts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

My friend will you shut the duck up and stop being intelligent by half

He said Igbos are more Nigerians in the context of living every part of the country and seeing everybody as one family in unity and love. You are using Pakistani nonsense, are pakistanis from UK? Or are you saying Igbos no longer use Nigerian passports and ID cards.
I thought they say Yoruba went to school, thank God for social media cos if it were not for social media your half baked education wouldnt be revealed. Gosh your education and level of IQ sucks. Look at you using Pakistan and UK to equate what Peter Obi said.

Whatever you say we Nigerians cannot vote a murderer again, cos if he wins and his herdsmen brothers decides to come to kill us and take our lands who are we gonna report to? Is it their Chief patron Buhari or the body bigger El Rufai or the international community who would wind up and leave because they would be seeing us as fools who repeated the same mistake of voting Buhari over again after the blood he spilled like milk in his first term without remorse. The international community won't even listen to us anymore and it would be completely fatal. Even you oshibanjo supporters won't be left out in the of the fiasco incase you don't know.

You're a dullard because the living as one argument you proffer I have already dismissed by explaining it is the Igbo mans undisputed love of money and willingness to get it at all cost that makes him itinerant and willing to go anywhere.

Also, for your info Pakistanis are many generations old in the UK. They are British and that is why we have a London Mayor of Pakistani origin and many influential politician of Pakistani origin like Sajid Javid who is Home Secretary of the UK which is a job anyone who does not feel 100% British can never have.

See once again the innate discriminatory nature of the Igbos exposed with his claim Pakistanis cannot be British. Your foolishness prevented you from seeing that I was not knocking Pakistanis. Merely showing it is only Igbos able to make the fallacious argument of been more patriotic than others because they are more itenerant when we know several factors could be responsible for this with money being the main one in the case of Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
So what the political mis/right calculation of Middle belt and all those killed by FH and BH for supporting Buhari? Abi any mumu and shallow illogicality just to diss igbos?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by joeruano: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by zoedew: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
PeterObi said 'We the Igbos build houses in Lagos Ibadan Maiduguri and Nigerians burn it, Nigeria treats Igbo people like mumu'

Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUihU_uzmU

“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe.

And it’s getting worse by the day and election cycles! About time the Igbo consciously take steps to eyeball and deal with this from the basic unit- the families!

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Mrrespect:

Do Igbos sell lands to outsiders?? Ask yourself
If you have never traveled beyond your ramshackle in ogbomosho jungle to know whether or not Igbos sell land to other Nigerians in the East, then you should shut your ewedu guzzling mole of a brain and find out by traveling out more to get enlightened at the very least SMH...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
The Ibos look down on everyother person, and think they are a superior race, yet they scream marginalisation. The most tribalistic lot in Nigeria is obviously the Ibos.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by martinif: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Old Video, But he said the gospel truth.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by jeff1607(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. They have been dispatched here with a thread showing Yorubas are of far more worth to Nigeria in terms of business, industry and service provision. Yet they cannot stop bragging emptily because it is in their DNA.

This is what led Obi, a supposedly intelligent man, to tag secessionists who constantly agitate to leave Nigeria as "more Nigeria" than other Nigerians who never make this noise and generally love and promote their nation everywhere. Meet an Igbo outside Nigeria and they run our nation , the "Zoo", down the most. Igbo man and inverted and fraudulent logic.

I concur with you on the first paragraph but the second nah

all tribes are prone to be fraudulent some more than others depending on the level of greed of such individuals
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Skmoda360(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
so this he-goat wannabe vice president is a bigot....shai!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC did their homework very well...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tambuwal In Closed-door Meeting / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.