Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (56746 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Numlock: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
mrbyron:
Then you come to Nigeria where you may be treated like a queen and some guys may even shoot themselves over you

We have tribalism here.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jummyju: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
greencard:
but Italy should have 24hours electricity and good roads, cherish that u can't always have everything

besides, u are beautiful cherish that more
Bro, I live in Italy. I can bet you the level of advancement when it comes to road network, can't be achieved in Nigeria even in the next 100 years, I was awed by their structural, high-tech road system. The light stuff is like you, having the clouds over your heads: never goes out.

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by uncjay(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
bamysquare:
up your games and no one will make a racists comments about you....ask pogba, Obama and Kante about that

Upping the game doesn't stop racism. Obama while in office face racist comments from white Americans during his reelection. Pogba is a victim, so is Kante. As long as they are useful to the white capitalists, they will be shielded to some extent. But that won't eradicate racists comments against them. This world is f*cked up bro.

3 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jummyju: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Joromi12:
is ur mum edo
Yes she is cry
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
dataking:

Shut up. No one will abuse you to your face in Naija except when fighting.
Just like you abused me now and we have not started fighting yet.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Ijaya123: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

Not in Italy

Italians are racist
I can bet balls on that

Want to compare them with Germans?
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by jrusky(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pls dont just Italy side in term of racism they are wicked and raw. This same Italian idiots turned Ballotelli to a bad boy for never show him love all his life because he is a black boy.

Italian are very useless I mean very useless.

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by kjhova(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
bamysquare:
up your games and no one will make a racists comments about you....ask pogba, Obama and Kante about that

I do hope that you are aware that the 3 samples of yours above have been severally abused by racists. in fact President Obama is the poster pinata for racist websites and online articles.

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Brightest04(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
...then come back home to Nigeria,your mama's country.We're no racist and there's a place for you here.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by TRAVEL101(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
If your father land rejected you.
Your mother land no fit reject you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by kjhova(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
jrusky:
Pls dont just Italy side in term of racism they are wicked and raw. This same Italian idiots turned Ballotelli to a bad boy for never show him love all his life because he is a black boy.

Italian are very useless I mean very useless.

In trying to paint Italians as racists as you possibly can, you ended up showing how racist you are too by declaring ALL Italians as "useless".

Most of you home bred Africans tend to have a rather not too clarified notion of what racism is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by bumzylongs: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
sweet chick u are very lucky...balotelli will tell u X100 of his ordeal with dem despite playing for their national team dey still dislike him and call him all sorts of name
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by freemanbubble: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ijaya123:

Want to compare them with Germans?

Italians are worse
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by freemanbubble: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jummyju:
not entirely true

That is a fact
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by udz: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
bamysquare:

Lies! Obama as a sitting president was called racial slurs. Check YouTube. Talk more of soccer players.

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jummyju: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is a fact
don't mistake discrimination for racism. Nigerians are more racist among themselves than any race in the world. I live with them and I'm talking from experience.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by greencard: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jummyju:
Bro, I live in Italy. I can bet you the level of advancement when it comes to road network, can't be achieved in Nigeria even in the next 100 years, I was awed by their structural, high-tech road system. The light stuff is like you, having the clouds over your heads: never goes out.
Sicily have good architecture, at least I know that by history books....comparing Italy to Nigeria is like comparing .........blank page I keep getting

enoy ur stay bro
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jummyju: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
greencard:
Sicily have good architecture, at least I know that by history books....comparing Italy to Nigeria is like comparing .........blank page I keep getting

enoy ur stay bro
not just sicily bro, this people get sense and I pray God gives Nigeria selfless leaders..... Thanks bro, all the best

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
kjhova:

In trying to paint Italians as racists as you possibly can, you ended up showing how racist you are too by declaring ALL Italians as "useless".

Most of you home bred Africans tend to have a rather not too clarified notion of what racism is all about.

Mr or Madam say that to those who never travel before ok. I have be there and I still travel there at time whenever I trip to Europe and want to see my friends so I know how the ball game is being played.

Surely I'm racist if you say so. Look I don't pretend ok if any white person
f u c k with me I bleep him or her instantly because I grew up in their midst and i know their ball game bro or sis ok.

Let's leave that till another time not to appear I'm trying to make a point or proof something ok......

Election 2019 is the talk now. Nigeria need freedom. Nigerians inside and outside the country need their dignity back and that is what we are talking right now not a liar president. Not a president that was telling a white woman to thrash his citizen in her country.

God bless.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by COOL10(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
bamysquare:

My brother,forget that one. Even Sterling was racially abused quite recently undecided

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by planetx: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
RTSC:
That is our edo sister right there grin

Italy is the most racist country in western Europe.
If Italians are so racist which I believe they are, why is black pussy so much in demand there?
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Didi2d(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
There is nothing I love more than half cast
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by planetx: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
gypsey:
yea right! Join the Queue, I grew up in London, when I was in primary. 4 white boys beat the hell out of me broke my skull Took my pocket money Just for been a black lad..I got fed up of it. One day i targeted the ring leader caught up with him in a Dark corner Kicked him in the Stomach. Put a plastic bin bag on his head blocked his nose and mouth from breathing. he passed out and i left him there to die, I didn't see him in School for 3 weeks After that. when he finally Recovered and came back to school. He saw me at the school Gate and ran shouting i am sorry! I don't want Any troubles please!! grin The racism stopped After that and i enjoyed my pocket moenys happily After, how ever. The racism carried on In the streets, in colledge and UNI. I had to quit school and went to work Rather, the racism still went on, Till today.

My children are mixed white but still have the same problem at school Till date.

My Advice to her is to deal with it violently or shut up!!
Why would you marry and have children with your oppressor, black people are the major reason why anti black racism persists because we lack pride and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by chris31(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
U better not thinking of coming to Naija coz it's worst here
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by stanisbaratheon: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Racism started from Europe
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Manuel69: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fkforyou:
Negra..!!!! Are you mad because they call you that or the fact that you are being labeled a Nigerian?

I don't understand... undecided

Female term for Nigga
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
planetx:
Why would you marry and have children with your oppressor, black people are the major reason why anti black racism persists because we lack pride and dignity. Would a Jew marry a Nazist?
My wife isn't my oppressor, she is my wife. grin My wife is also Against racism by white people, Infact. One of the ways to Takle racism is by mixed Marriages and Mixed children. Even black people hate Each other more.
All the stabbings and shooting In london are between black teanagers.

Not all whte people are racists, Some white people are Against racism by white people, Trust me, I know.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by habsydiamond(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Michael Jackson sef shed his skin like snake, pa pa still yet dem reject am say na black in top the surgeries for nose and other parts of his body.... Black is only recognised when u with one.. undecided undecided
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
correctguy0900:
She should try Nigeria then.
for wat? abeg she is better off italy

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by planetx: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
gypsey:
My wife isn't my oppressor, she is my wife. grin My wife is also Against racism by white people, Infact. One of the ways to Takle racism is by mixed Marriages and Mixed children. Even black people hate Each other more.
All the stabbings and shooting In london are between black teanagers.

Not all whte people are racists, Some white people are Against racism by white people, Trust me, I know.
You are dumb and suffer from inferiority complex and Stockholm syndrome like a lot of Africans. Let me tell you a little secret all whites are racist and practise a religion called white supremacy only to different degrees including your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
kjhova:

Absolutely! and they will be the first to queue at the Italian Consulate begging for An Italian Visa And Celebrate when they marry a white woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.