Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (56743 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Daniello25: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Very surprise this act is still happening across the part of the world.... .. Buh never mind them Jawe.... Proudly black.... Proudly NIGERIAN.....

5 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by alfaman3: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you want beautiful children, marry another race.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by HisSexcellency(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
correctguy0900:
She should try Nigeria then.
Which Nigeria
Here that she will be either addressed as an Ipob if her mom is from the east or an afonja if from west.
We're all thesame everywhere. Racism, tribalism, nepotism we all have it inherent in us. We can lie all we want, but the truth remains always

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by freemanbubble: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Left, right or both balls?

The left one

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Mccullum: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Majority of Europeans, Americans, Arabs, Asians and Africans are racist...

It only more pronounce in some places than othera.

Just try not to be racist and pass the message to others as UN, EU, AU, FIFA and other international organisations trying to reduce it because it can not be eradicated on this planet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Just2endowed2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don't blame balotelli on why he is what he is today. The Italians make him behave that way.

4 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:
I thought that in Europe people are tolerant. sad
I don't know what you call racism, but it's still better than tribalism in Nigeria. Please don't quote me if you have not experienced life in both continent and sound critical thinking abilities.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Actually, racism happens more in Europe, especially Italy. But if you're really good at what you do, white people would do anything to associate them self with you. KSI olajide comes to mind. Take time to check his YouTube channel and see how white guys are literally dying to get featured in his videos.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by dataking: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Netanyahu1:
I don't know what you call racism, but it's still better than tribalism in Nigeria. Please don't quote me if you have not experienced life in both continent and sound critical thinking abilities.

Shut up. No one will abuse you to your face in Naija except when fighting.

7 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by okwabayi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Like the Matharoo sisters.

The Matharoo sisters are not black.
Anyway, you get my drift.
Men like Dino Melaye will pay top dollar for a woman her shade.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
This lady is a beauty

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by ogmask: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
hahn:
There is tribalism here too

Bro you just said the plain truth. Funny but true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by bezimo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Negra!! I haven't heard on before Oh.lol
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Doesn’t seem like she wants to embrace being nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by labani06(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
no matter how educated a person is if he is a racist then a bull shit is worth than him
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by adecz: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Just leave Italy & come to
your motherland.

With your natural beauty, we shall first make you
a Nollywood star

Then a governor will make you
a baby mama & buy you a flat in
Maitama & VGC..

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
hahn:

tirbalism is even worse than racism ,let's not also forget there is xenophobia amongst African countries too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by benqo01(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Am not surprised at all,they are known for that
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by RTSC: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
That is our edo sister right there grin

Italy is the most racist country in western Europe.

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
yea right! Join the Queue, I grew up in London, when I was in primary. 4 white boys beat the hell out of me broke my skull Took my pocket money Just for been a black lad..I got fed up of it. One day i targeted the ring leader caught up with him in a Dark corner Kicked him in the Stomach. Put a plastic bin bag on his head blocked his nose and mouth from breathing. he passed out and i left him there to die, I didn't see him in School for 3 weeks After that. when he finally Recovered and came back to school. He saw me at the school Gate and ran shouting i am sorry! I don't want Any troubles please!! grin The racism stopped After that and i enjoyed my pocket moenys happily After, how ever. The racism carried on In the streets, in colledge and UNI. I had to quit school and went to work Rather, the racism still went on, Till today.

My children are mixed white but still have the same problem at school Till date.

My Advice to her is to deal with it violently or shut up!!

3 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
OK
I can't wait for a day you will mention your NL namesake grin
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Netanyahu1:
grin grin grin Tribalism Amongst Nigerians in Nigeria is worst than Racism in Europe.

Yes! i have exprienced life in both worlds,

As for critical thinking Abilities I am not sure about that. tongue
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:

Well you are just ignorant and uninformed

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Racism there is better than all the rubbish you for experience for this shit hole.

Abi you no see as your body dey shine?

Just thank your stars say your mama marry oyibo. To say na Naija negro she jam, you for see pepper.

Mummy and daddy love you.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
pussylips:
don't mind them, I am here for you baby
thrash masters

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jummyju: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:
Yes they are
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jummyju: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

Not in Italy

Italians are racist
I can bet balls on that
not entirely true
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by ACE1010: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
hahn:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.