Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Signs Your Lover Won't Stay Long With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Lover Won't Stay Long With You (467 Views)

This Is Why Life Is Short and u will be amaze you haven't even stay long on eart / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Lover Won't Stay Long With You by wheelzcoded(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
3 Signs your new relationship will end so quickly

Something must to kill a man, and obviously every relationship have its ups and downs.

But these reasons could redefine your relationship negatively.

These points might have been experienced by others,so, its just my own views, though not everyone see these as reality.

So,let's go straight to the business of the day.

-Girlfriend demanding for money:- Some guys don't see anything bad in this,but a very much number of guys don't fancy this act by their new girlfriends. Some would see this act as scam,like she got no real love for him, just his money.

Girls should be wise and keep their monetary problems to themselves for sometimes and get to know this new dude more , thus caring for him.

Obviously this dude will never forget her caring attitude and would even give to her even without her demanding.

First day s3x:- This is crucial. Most crucial.
Girls,be aware that anything that would make a guy get in between your legs just days after checking you out, the love he has for you and crave for you would drastically drop.

S3x doesn't keep a man, note.

- Boy spending recklessly even when the girl doesn't make a request:- yes,rich dude,be calm, relax your nerves and cash and take your time and check out the personality of your girlfriend.

I am not saying don't buy her gifts oo,but please watch and minimize your push. Make she no go see you as maga even when initially she had love for you.

[url][/http://www.techfros.xyz/2019/05/3-signs-your-new-relationship-would-end.html?m=1]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why People Close Their Eyes When Kissing / Some Foreign Pastors Who Fell Through Illicit Romance / Marry Me Or I Die – Lady Faints As She Begs Boyfriend On Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.