Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice (616 Views)

Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed / I Seriously Need To Get This Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Supplanter(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2010
I am currently dating a lady and we have been together for more than three years and we love each other very much. The problem I have with her is that she doesn't want the use of condom before sex, although we are both negative of any sexual diseases.I let her know that unwanted pregnancy will persist with the use of condom but refuses.She told me that she is ready to be my wife of which I accept. I even try denying her of sex but get angry with me or begs me mor what else to do make her change her mind.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by domwas2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
If u are not ready to get married or to be a father, U should only have unprotected sex with a lady u know she is negative of any sexual diseases as u say and most especially with a lady who herself is not ready to have kids - very important.
Ask her to get to know if she is likely wanting to settle down with children now to know she mind, becos some lady go crazy in love trying to get u or hold u down by getting pregnant-lol i just met one anyway but thank God she is not ready to be a "mom" like myself not ready to be call "dad"

Hope this helps, though i don't know all
Dom
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Spyker: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
Both of you have to come into agreement before such actions are taken. Don't let few moments of pleasure ruin your future. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by domwas2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
Spyker:

Both of you have to come into agreement

yeah agreement, thats the point, girl no pregnancy o.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Ournaija: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
Go back and talk with her. Let her know you fears.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Supplanter(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thank you very much @domwas2
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Supplanter(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thank you guys.I really appreciate your replies.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by double08(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
This is a though one,she is matured to take care of herself so dont be scared of her getting pregnant,is she a calabar girl,most of them dont like condoms
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by iice(f): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2010
If she doesn't want condoms. . .get her to take contraceptives.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Supplanter(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
@iice. Thanks alot for your suggestion.I'll let her know about this and if there are no side effects then I'm sure she will be glad.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Omolola1(f): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
lure her into signing an undertaking that if u score a goal, na she only go rejoice~ u just need a pen and a paper.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2010
Well no problem as long as she alone bear d consequences.
Re: I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice by double08(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2010
iice have spoken,best to follow her advice

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed / Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: / Which Is More Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.