Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins (8210 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Uglymugg: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
5thElement:
Come on guys, there are approximately 7billion humans on the surface of this planet and the one person you'd start fvcking is your first cousin?

#pukes.

And you can't fcxk 70% of them unless you're bisexual and a paedophile.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uglymugg:

And you can't fcxk 70% of them unless you're bisexual and a paedophile.

30% of seven billion is more than the population of Nigeria bro, way more.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by aumeehn: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
5thElement:

Are you saying girls are scarce in Fulani land?

Anyway, if her sister is fyn, lemme have her digits. I hear Fulani babes are lit.
Dem plenty for here, just want to keep the beauty in the Family
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:
Dem plenty for here, just want to keep the beauty in the Family

That's not OK. Your kids are very much likely to develop congenital problems like downs syndrome and some other ones due to the closeness.

It's still OK to marry third cousin anyway.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
U talking of cousins when there are even ladies sexually involved with their own dads
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Deicide:
Cousins do marry each other depending on the culture.

And i don't get it with these Christians/Muslims condemning the act no ne una start am?
and thats why u see some ppl giving birth to retards. Cousins and brothers and sisters marrying each other will lead to an offspring of genetic retards and congenital deformities.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Deicide:
Cousins do marry each other depending on the culture.

And i don't get it with these Christians/Muslims condemning the act no ne una start am?
and thats why u see some ppl giving birth to retards. Cousins and brothers and sisters marrying each other will lead to an offspring of genetic retards and congenital deformities.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Deicide: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
lefulefu:
It doesn't apply to cousins that has been debunked long ago but with siblings the percentage are high.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by aumeehn: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2019
5thElement:

That's not OK. Your kids are very much likely to develop congenital problems like downs syndrome and some other ones due to the closeness.

It's still OK to marry third cousin anyway.
its all lies, my Dad and Mom are cousins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2019
aumeehn:

Wow. OK then, go for it. Maybe I'll come pick a beautiful Fulani maiden meself. Those girls can fine o. I see a lot of them on IG.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by chigoizie7(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
aumeehn:

1st cousins?
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by aumeehn: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
chigoizie7:

1st cousins?
lol. the funny thing is i am replying you in the presence of my gf and we are cousins. her mother and my mother share same father and mother. Islamically it's not prohibited and my culture also. besides one of the advantages of such relationships is that your gf or wife is also your sister so you will treat her as your sister and she will respect you and protect you the way she will protect and respect her brother. you see its a win
http://airtellive.com
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Cousin9999: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Demonic. These people are trolling though.

This would be believable if it was Asians.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by chigoizie7(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
aumeehn:
lol. the funny thing is i am replying you in the presence of my gf and we are cousins. her mother and my mother share same father and mother. Islamically it's not prohibited and my culture also. besides one of the advantages of such relationships is that your gf or wife is also your sister so you will treat her as your sister and she will respect you and protect you the way she will protect and respect her brother. you see its a win
http://airtellive.com

Honestly, I am getting to know about this for the 1st time.

Well, different traditions to their own ways.

I won’t condemn your tradition or religion simply because it is different from mine.

I am only an Igbo because I was born an Igbo. If I was born by a Fulani, I probably would have been a Muslim, thus abiding by the doctrines of the Islamic religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Hides In The Toilet To View Nudes He Did Not Know I Sent. / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.