Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says (1313 Views)

You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Lovechisom55: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
A Nigerian man has addressed the issue of provocation in relationships, and also had an advice for women being beaten by their partners.

Wayne Michaels in a post shared on Facebook, claimed that women are capable of extreme provocation and further advised that they shouldn't provoke a man 'wild enough' to beat them. He however added that when a man beats a woman, she needs to understand that he is correcting her for something she did wrong.

His post reads;

See more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-beats-correcting-something-wrong-nigerian-man-tells-women/

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lovechisom55:
When beats you, he is correcting you for something you did wrong' - Nigerian man tells women
same thing when we nag and deny you sex

1 Like

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by EbukaHades10(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Feminist waiting for him like

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Preach brother preach.

When a man beats his wife, it's outta love.
It's not assault but discipline buttered with care.

A good wife will endure such gentle touches.
And look forward to her masters affection.

After all he did her a favour by making her a MRS.
He took her scorn and made it his so endure.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by agbonkamen(f): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Which kind mumu talk be this, if she dies during the beating correction nko

2 Likes

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Junkie1: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
NAIRALAND FEMINISTS ARE GETTING THEIR DILDOS AND VIBRATORS READY....

FOOD DON DONE
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:

You see now, na wetin we jus dey talk be that
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by gudvibz(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
What if your wife is more powerful and ends up beating you?. Hope you and your kins men understands she's only correcting you as well.

9 Likes

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Some men sef mtcheew.

Me I get strength to beat her?
I go nearly kill her with my attitude.

Just watch how this thing go take enter front page tomorrow.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by MariaAngeles: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Feminist waiting for him like
This is not even about being feminist or not, women are humans first .
No form of abuse should be tolerated, whether physical or verbal .

4 Likes

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by MariaAngeles: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Preach brother preach.

When a man beats his wife, it's outta love.
It's not assault but discipline buttered with care.

A good wife will endure such gentle touches.
And look forward to her masters affection.

After all he did her a favour by making her a MRS.
He took her scorn and made it his so endure.
You probably grew up in an abusive home, that is why you see nothing wrong with abuse .

4 Likes

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You probably grew up in an abusive home, that is why you see nothing wrong with abuse .

It's not abuse when the beating is in response to anoda form of abuse(verbal insults).
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by MariaAngeles: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nesso:

It's not abuse when the beating is in response to anoda form of abuse(verbal insults).
Abuse is abuse and no form of abuse is right .
One abuse doesn't justify the other .
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Abuse is abuse and form of abuse is right .
One abuse doesn't justify the other .

I agree that no form of abuse is right. But I don't agree that one abuse doesn't justify another. No one has the monopoly of being abusive, if he or she chooses to be abusive, then a retaliation in the form of a similar or another kind of abuse if the victim chooses to is completely justified.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by luvyaself95(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2019
I can relate not that am married but a girl once call me fool and stupid she should thank God i can control my temper if not i know some guys are not like me...
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:52am On Jul 16, 2019
The only reason men beat women is because they feel they are stronger, no man would dare raise his hands on his woman if he knows she can beat him up. Stupid hypocrites with stupid messages. A wife is not supposed to continue to love a husband who beats her, the love should fade off. Matcheww undecided

1 Like

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Bossjakande: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
u have no rite to deny me ur body
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The only reason men beat women is because they feel they are stronger, no man would dare raise his hands on his woman if he knows she can beat him up. Stupid hypocrites with stupid messages. A wife is not supposed to continue to love a husband who beats her, the love should fade off. Matcheww undecided

Well said. This has always always been my stand. Create a thread on a muscular woman and most men will say they can't marry her. "This one go dey beat me for house".

They know it isn't all about provocation but who can get away with it. He wouldn't attempt to beat a wife who is a boxer or wrestler.

It is the same reason women prefer underage helps. They want someone they can control and put in place, when the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Bossjakande: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Well said. This has always always been my stand. Create a thread on a muscular woman and most men will say they can't marry her. "This one go dey beat me for house".

They know it isn't all about provocation but who can get away with it. He wouldn't attempt to but a wife who is a boxer or wrestler.

It is the same reason women prefer underage helps. They want someone they can control and put in place, when the need arises.

is it right to deny ur man sex cos he beat u. no man like to beat woman but ask urself why he beat u if u dont change bad character
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bossjakande:
is it right to deny ur man sex cos he beat u. no man like to beat woman but ask urself why he beat u if u dont change bad character

Would you say same when I poison my husband for his "bad character"?

Yes, there is a reason for every, that is why detectives will always seek who has MOTIVE. However, the reason doesn't make the action justifiable or less an offense.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Bossjakande: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Would you say same when I poison my husband for his "bad character"?

Yes, there is a reason for every, that is why detectives will always seek who has MOTIVE. However, the reason doesn't make the action justifiable or less an offense.
dear if I beat u is diffrent from poison.u poison to kill I beat to change ur way.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear if I beat u is diffrent from poison.u poison to kill I beat to change ur way.

Beating can kill, so many people have died from beating.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bossjakande:
u have no rite to deny me ur body
my body is not yours. i have every right to do as i please with my body
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nesso:

so reacting to abusewith abuse is right.

So a woman make a man impotent for cheating on her. i got you.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
You are right, but I disagree with the underage house help issue. Married women prefer underage children so that ''Oga'' will not shamefully start doing funny things with her. That's the first reason, any other reason can come later.
AntiBrutus:

They know it isn't all about provocation but who can get away with it. He wouldn't attempt to beat a wife who is a boxer or wrestler.

Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are right, but I disagree with the underage house help issue. Married women prefer underage children so that ''Oga'' will not shamefully start doing funny things with her. That's the first reason, any other reason can come later.

You are allowed to disagree sis.
Didn't say it is the first/only reason. wink
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so reacting to abusewith abuse is right.

So a woman make a man impotent for cheating on her. i got you.
Who says it's wrong? What is wrong is abusing anyone unprovoked. But abuse met with a reactionary abuse in whatever form is completely justified.
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nesso:

Who says it's wrong? What is wrong is abusing anyone unprovoked. But abuse met with a reactionary abuse in whatever form is completely justified.
trying to deflect the true question. smooth. i know your game
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Funny things like what Ma? can you expatiate please
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by bastardmod: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
tongue you are a guy right? You will be at a better position to explain why you men do such things.
truthsayer009:

Funny things like what Ma? can you expatiate please

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship / Guys Let Talk / I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.