Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo (5183 Views)

Why Do Ibos Hate El-rufai / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
deomelo:

You are very very wrong here.

Even if PMB transformed the whole of SE into Dubai, they still wont vote for him or stop hating him because hatred and hating other people is part of their make up culturally and traditionally.

shocked
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
RTSC:

Obi is more sellable than any candidate in Yoruba land.

You only need to go to YouTube and see.

Can’t waste my time and energy listening to someone talking like a rat

Obi is a tribalist

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Turantula(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

You guys hates Buhari coz of Yoruba is the vo
No Zombie we only hate Yoruba mooslems like you

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Obi is a tribalist

The piece of shyt tried to expel Yorubas taxi drivers after demolishing their garage. Imagine a man who has his fellow 10 million Ibos in the SW. Tells you the extent of their disturbing hated for the Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
Don't fall a fool for their trash and fight for yours.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah
You don't have sense. Rotten pork

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Glink2018(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
immhotep:

Receive sense abeg

1. Python dance,
2. Genocides,
3. Mass graves,
4. Economic recession,
5. Poverty,
6. Frustration,
7. Certificate forgery,
8. Nepotism,
9. Incompetence,
10. Medical tourism,
11. Disobeying court orders,
12. Ganduje dollars video,
13. Dictatorship,
14. Disregard for rule of law,
15. Tribalism
16. Massive job losses.
17. Crocodile smile etc

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki pointzerom

Atiku zombie, when GEJ was the president , mention one from the aforementioned that we didn't experienced....

The fact has been said....
Buhari gave Yoruba June 12 day and the ipob were ranting...

I pity gullible Yoruba that doesn't know what is going on underground....

I can never be fooled...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
deomelo:

You are very very wrong here.

Even if PMB transformed the whole of SE into Dubai, they still wont vote for him or stop hating him because hatred and hating other people is part of their make up culturally and traditionally.
We don't fancy ethnic bigots and fundamentalists.
It is our right not to like him. His attendance is clear for all.
He jailed ekueme for nothing and kept the Fulani head of state on house arrest.
He voted for a Niger Republic man at the expense of a fellow Nigeria in the 80s.
He was also the proponent of "fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north", not to mention other incendiary speeches.
His antecedent is clear.

At least we have voted for a candidate from his own state, so it is not a case of bigotry.
We rejected him even when he chose one of ours.

If we had voted for him then, Yoruba would be at the receiving end right now, given how much he dealt with fela.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Obi is a tribalist
You are a fool of the first order.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Turantula:

No Zombie we only hate Yoruba mooslems like you

That’s why we reject ipobians in totality

Especially the Igbo Christian
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Parada: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Show me in the history of Nigeria where Igbo ever voted for a Yoruba ? You Igbos have to be insane to think you will be paid with the fairness you never gave anyone ?

Born2Breed:
See mumu Op.

Common sense you dont have and instead of you to borrow you dont even have sense to borrow.

2003 was it because of Yoruba Buhari lost?...and 2007...2011....

This is why I always say that those supporting Buhari are provincial jingoist or mentally densed.

Yorubas have consistently rejected Atiku n PDP unless where they rigged with the army why should we vote him now when he as a bigoted foolish Igbo as is running mate ?

mushystuff:
OP! Don't keep exposing your ignorance. Igbos have been consistent in rejecting Buhari simply because of what they see and know that he represents. Anyone attached to him cannot redeem him in the eyes of the Igbo. If they rejected him even when he contested with their sons in previous years and rather voted for a Yoruba son called Obasanjo, is there any redemptive trait or character he has suddenly developed now that will make the Igbo support/accept him?

They have failed woefully with 2 new airport terminals PH n Abuja, Abuja airport runway, 2 dry port Kaduna n Warri, 3 Dams all in less than 3 years none which the PDP you claim have not failed could not achieve in 16 years. Pls tell me are you cursed or simply foolish ?
Jman06:
He who does not know the root of his problem will never know where to seek solutions.

No one hates Buhari nor Osibanjo. The truth is that the duo have failed woefully in governance and that is why Nigerians will kick them out on Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
RTSC:

You are a fool of the first order.

The truth is always bitter

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Parada:
Show me in the history of Nigeria Igbo ever votes for a Yoruba ? You igbosbhave to be insane to think you will be paid with the fairness you never gave anyone ?

Odua agbe wa
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Parada: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
What a foolish comment from a classic rnoron
FarahAideed:

I dont have a problem with Osinbanjo , I have always said that it's Buhari I hate and I hate because of his incompetence and nepotism ... I hope you know of Buhari wins second term he will remove Osinabjo within a year ..
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by gidgiddy: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah

Stop talking like kid. The chant for Biafra has been on since the days of Obasunjo with MASSOB and Uwazuruike. Uwazuruike even opened a Biafran embassy in 2001. So why are you lying that it only when GEJ lost in 2015 that the Biafran agitation started?

Also, Buhari picked an Igbo man as vice twice yet Igbos did not vote for him. He picked Chuba Okadigbo and Edwin Umezeoke, yet Igbos did not vote for him. So why do you think it's who Buhari picks as running mate?

Igbos generally don't look Buhari and will never vote for him. I'm sure Buhari doesn't expect everyone to like him
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by 9japride(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's very unfortunate that a very hateful fellow like Sarrki is being given audience on nairaland. I am very sure he's a core northern pretending to be Yoruba or a paid agent whose aim is to stir up bad blood on nairaland amongst the two major ethnic groups. We live in a very wicked society were people derive pleasure in causing harm. I believe his aim is to cause a Rwanda crises in Nigeria. His evil plan won't work. Such a hateful being. Igbos should please avoid him. Those are the kind of people if given opportunity to preside over a country will be worst than El RufIa and Buhari put together. I thought my now he should have been cured from his wicked and hateful attitude
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Jman06(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Parada:
Show me in the history of Nigeria where Igbo ever voted for a Yoruba ? You Igbos have to be insane to think you will be paid with the fairness you never gave anyone ?

Yorubas have consistently rejected Atiku n PDP unless where they rigged with the army why should we vote him now when he as a bigoted foolish Igbo as is running mate ?

They have failed woefully with 2 new airport terminals PH n Abuja, Abuja airport runway, 2 dry port Kaduna n Warri, 3 Dams all in less than 3 years none which the PDP you claim have not failed could not achieve in 16 years. Pls tell me are you cursed or simply foolish ?
Only a fool like you with a dead conscience would pretend not to see the obvious failure of Buhari's government, but keep being delusional, Nigerians will speak with one voice tomorrow in sending your useless paymaster back to his cows.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
9japride:
It's very unfortunate that a very hateful fellow like Sarrki is being given audience on nairaland. I am very sure he's a core northern pretending to be Yoruba or a paid agent whose aim is to stir up bad blood on nairaland amongst the two major ethnic groups. We live in a very wicked society were people derive pleasure in causing harm. I believe his aim is to cause a Rwanda crises in Nigeria. His evil plan won't work. Such a hateful being. Igbos should please avoid him. Those are the kind of people if given opportunity to preside over a country will be worst than El RufIa and Buhari put together. I thought my now he should have been cured from his wicked and hateful attitude

Above all the senseless post

Pmb and osinbajo all the way
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:
Only a fool like you with a dead conscience would pretend not to see the obvious failure of Buhari's government, but keep being delusional, Nigerians will speak with one voice tomorrow in sending your useless paymaster back to his cows.

We won’t and will never support Obi against osinbajo
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by 9japride(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Above all the senseless post

Pmb and osinbajo all the way
[color=#006600][/color]

You are free to support the candidate of your choice. For you at your age you think everything is play or to cause division? It's a pity Nigeria is in this state because willing tools like you used to stir up hatred. To my fellow sensible nairalanders from all tribes be careful how you respond to Sarrki one of his main aim here is enabled people get ban. Why? Because when someone follow his unintelligent comments one is push to insult him. Such a shallow being
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by bsonenterprise: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
9japride:

You are a. Hopeless and pathetic hypocriite. Your fellow Ibo bigots are masturbatin to the marganization of an entire tribe and you filthy fools are rejoicing. And for good four years you kept cursing and saying yorubas betrayed the south. Useless rubbish from the iPods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are free to support the candidate of your choice. For you at your age you think everything is play or to cause division? It's a pity Nigeria is in this state because willing tools like you used to stir up hatred. To my fellow sensible nairalanders from all tribes be careful how you respond to Sarrki one of his main aim here is enabled people get ban. Why? Because when someone follow his unintelligent comments one is push to insult him. Such a shallow being

Shut up
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by 9japride(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
bsonenterprise:

You are a. Hopeless and pathetic hypocriite. Your fellow Ibo bigots are masturbatin to the marganization of an entire tribe and you filthy fools are rejoicing. And for good four years you kept cursing and saying yorubas betrayed the south. Useless rubbish from the iPods
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't know what you are saying. You think I have time for hateful discussion. You feel pained maybe from defeat from pass argument which you lost. Keep hating. For your information i
don't have problem with Osinbajo but my main issue is with Buhari himself. For Nigeria can collapse as far Ibos are down. Hateful being

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

And Obasanjo's deputy was an Igbo man from Nnewi?

Igbos even abandoned Alex Ekwueme that founded PDP, for Obasanjo a yoruba man fresh from prison. The same Obasanjo that helped massacre biafran soldiers.

Dude you must be very sick in the head for opening this mumu topic.

The ethnic card you are trying to play is so stale that it's making you look very stupid.

Ibos voted Ekwueme, OBJ got his votes from Hausas and Yoruba PDP members to defeat Ekwueme twice
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin minority We all saw state PVC collection data yesterday cheesy Ogun people are not even enthusiastic to vote for APC grin, Ogun state Osibanjo's state ranked 71% in PVC collections, lowest percentage across all states in Nigeria, Ebonyi which ranked 1.3 million of PVCs collected doubled Ekiti state which is 666,591 lowest in the country even Bayelsa edge Ekiti by far, Oyo ranked same with Anambra, every other states in west are below southeast states except cosmopolitan Lagos, so tell me who is minority?

Sum together SE PVC collected and SW PVC collected and tell the result
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by bsonenterprise: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sarkis you are. Minding the tribal goat?
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by stephany007: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
SW REMEMBER 2023 CAUSE YOU GUYS WON'T HAVE CHANCE IF PDP PRESENTS A NORTH PRESIDENT AGAINST OSIBANJO
NORTH WILL STILL VOTE NORTH NA SS AND SE WILL REMIAN TO VOTE FOR YOU GUYS REMEMBER
JUST A CONSIGNED NIGER DELTA
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by madmohamed(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
only Lagos Ibadan rail buhari didn't stat go to North and see ur self they gave you peanut and ur ok whit it .what else did he buhari do for Yoruba monkey they work ba.. they shop
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by imam07: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijapips04:

but we've been voting yoruba and Hausa since 1999. we didn't even vote ojukwu bit voted for yaradua a Fulani muslim from katsina.
Stop the lies. U did not vote yorubas. U voted against the yorubas just that all your votes were irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Bowed To Dantata But Refused To Shake Hands With Him (Pix, Video) / Ooni Blasts Tinubu Over Derogatory Comments On Yoruba Obas / Whistleblowing Office Should Be Independent - Femi Falana(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.