Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo (4751 Views)

Why Do Ibos Hate El-rufai / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Sarrki Buhari cannot win free and fair election in this country except for shameless announcing of fake results ..The way he lost every poll he won in 2015 should be a pointer of how unpopular he is today .

Brother please tomorrow is just around the corner

Buhari will not win in southeast and south south

But be rest assured he’s coasting home victory with the other 4 regions
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by shachris05: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Who was his deputy?

Shut up if you don’t have something reasonable to say

And Obasanjo's deputy was an Igbo man from Nnewi?

Igbos even abandoned Alex Ekwueme that founded PDP, for Obasanjo a yoruba man fresh from prison. The same Obasanjo that helped massacre biafran soldiers.

Dude you must be very sick in the head for opening this mumu topic.

The ethnic card you are trying to play is so stale that it's making you look very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Otuegbe: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
what about FFK and Fayose are they igbos

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by lionness(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dplordx thanks for pulling out their hate filled thread . These people just depise and hate the Yoruba in a terrible way. What did we do wrong. The civil war ended decades ago

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by lionness(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Otuegbe:
what about FFK and Fayose are they igbos

Just as you guys have your OSU we have ours too
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by jumobi1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Keep shut

You lack sense of reasoning

Very educated reply. You’re clearly not enlightened. I actually feel bad for you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Anambralstson: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up

Tomorrow will show that ipobians are minority

grin grin minority We all saw state PVC collection data yesterday cheesy Ogun people are not even enthusiastic to vote for APC grin, Ogun state Osibanjo's state ranked 71% in PVC collections, lowest percentage across all states in Nigeria, Ebonyi which ranked 1.3 million of PVCs collected doubled Ekiti state which is 666,591 lowest in the country even Bayelsa edge Ekiti by far, Oyo ranked same with Anambra, every other states in west are below southeast states except cosmopolitan Lagos, so tell me who is minority?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by phase1: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

[s]You will know aside the 2 bigotry regions

Atiku is not sellable[/s]

Illiterate Zombierudeen, quote me not. Engaging unlettered 'dafturudeens' like you drains my I.Q.

Please Naff off! Smell away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

And Obasanjo's deputy was an Igbo man from Nnewi?

Igbos even abandoned Alex Ekwueme that founded PDP, for Obasanjo a yoruba man fresh from prison. The same Obasanjo that helped massacre biafran soldiers.

Dude you must be very sick in the head for opening this mumu topic.

The ethnic card you are trying to play is so stale that it's making you look very stupid.

Those days elections didn't used to hold in the yeast.

They were simply written!
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin minority We all saw state PVC collection data yesterday cheesy Ogun people are not even enthusiastic to vote for APC grin, Ogun state Osibanjo's state ranked 71% in PVC collections, lowest percentage across all states in Nigeria, Ebonyi which ranked 1.3 million of PVCs collected doubled Ekiti state which is 666,591 lowest in the country even Bayelsa edge Ekiti by far, Oyo ranked same with Anambra, every other states in west are below southeast states except cosmopolitan Lagos, so tell me who is minority?

Yo Davi maths so ?

Don’t look at percentages

Look at the figures

You want to tell me if ebonyi collected 4500 of 5000 pvcs And represents 95 percent collected you want to compare to Kogi that collected 14000 out of 20000 which is about 65 percent?
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by shachris05: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Viergeachar:

same in the waste. They were simply invoked.

The truth here is that Yoruba has never ever in their lives voted for an Igbo man...never.

The only reason you hate Atiku is because of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by lionness(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Viergeachar:

The east is just another uncivilized part of Nigeria like the south west but here you don't see the Yorubas pretending to be better than anyone. The problem is just the east
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Amarabae(f): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dumb analysis by a career dik sucker!
An ajegunle sluut that thinks that she has an opinion to make,
Shut your brown teeth mouth and have a seat.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

The truth here is that Yoruba has never ever in their lives voted for an Igbo man...never.

Does It make sense to support an Obi over an Osinbajo

Osinbajo has shown his mettle in acting capacity as president. What if he becomes president one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by lionness(f): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you go to that previous thread you'd feel sick with their level of hatred for anything Yoruba
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

It was worse in the yeast. In fact both the SS and SE.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yes, we agree.
Thank you very much.

We will never vote for a Yoruba candidate ever again the way we did obasanjo.

Tribalistic skull miners.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

Seriously I am commenting here because my people are shouting Obi and Atiku up and down. I know your own people would rather vote the Devil so far he picks one of yours. Oh spare us
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
Don't fall a fool for their trash and fight for yours.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah

Going through that old thread is so disturbing I mean why!!!
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
dplordx:

Seriously I am commenting here because my people are shouting Obi and Atiku up and down. I know your own people would rather vote the Devil so far he picks one of yours. Oh spare us
And all the people we have been voting since 1999, when have they ever picked one of ours. ?

We are now copying you guys without apology.

The only candidate we will vote for henceforth are candidates that picks one of ours.
Our mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Amarabae(f): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

You will know aside the 2 bigotry regions

Atiku is not sellable
If Atiku is not sellable, then why are u sweating up and down all day on nairaland?
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Amarabae(f): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
RTSC:

And all the people we have been voting since 1999, when have they ever picked one of ours. ?

We are now copying you guys without apology.

The only candidate we will vote for henceforth are candidates that picks one of ours.
Our mumu don do.
Leave this tribalistic barbarians and vote for Atiku tomorrow.
Tribalism runs in their blood,
They hate Atiku simply because he picked Peter obi,
Nothing else.
There is nothing inferiority complex can't cause.
Vote PDP tomorrow cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
dplordx:

Going through that old thread is so disturbing I mean why!!!
You want me to show you threads where Yorubas swore igbos will never be president?
As if they can stop it.

Some of the threads were so sick that Yorubas were actively praying for anti igbo violence in the north.

I can show you those threads if you want.
Devilish people.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:

If Atiku is not sellable, then why are u sweating up and down all day on nairaland?

Amara tomorrow I will be celebrating Pmb

I will post the pix of celebration on Nairaland

Pmb will win

Atiku is not a sellable candidate
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Anambralstson: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Yo Davi maths so ?

Don’t look at percentages

Look at the figures

You want to tell me if ebonyi collected 4500 of 5000 pvcs And represents 95 percent collected you want to compare to Kogi that collected 14000 out of 20000 which is about 65 percent?
PVC collections in both region excluding Cosmo Lagos

Check the figures of both who is the minority

Oyo 2.2 million Anambra 2.1 million
Ogun 1.7million Abia 1.7 million
Ondo 1.5 million Enugu 1.8million
Osun 1.2 million IMO 1.7 million
Ekiti 666.591 Ebonyi 1.3 million
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:

The east is just another uncivilized part of Nigeria like the south west but here you don't see the Yorubas pretending to be better than anyone. The problem is just the east

The problem is Igbos always think they are wiser than others.

They beat empty chests unnecessarily.

And they always reason in the same direction.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by APCsupporter: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

What has changed

You guys hates Fulani / Muslim as you regarded every Muslim a jihadist the way you have always posted online

They think we are fools. Atiku made a great mistake when he decided to align with the enemy. Atiku will never forget Northern Nigeria after tomorrow and i hope other politicians will learn from his blunder. We haven't forgotten the way Obi demolished our mosques and persecuted our people.

So far, Atiku hasnt even made any ONE major promise for Northern Nigeria. At least Buhari has weakened Boko haram unlike those days that we used to get scanned before we enter mosques. Atiku is in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:

Nothing else.
Vote PDP tomorrow cool

We hates him even before he picks Obi

Obi is not a sellable candidate too

He’s a dummy

I prefer Obiano 100 times or elechi even ikpeazu than the moronic tribal bigot Obi
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:

Nothing else.
Vote PDP tomorrow cool
I am voting atiku.
And I am never voting a Yoruba candidate ever again.
They are all the same.

I don't usually care about tribe, but I care now.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by deomelo: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
Don't fall a fool for their trash and fight for yours.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah

You are very very wrong here.

Even if PMB transformed the whole of SE into Dubai, they still wont vote for him or stop hating him because hatred and hating other people is part of their make up culturally and traditionally.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:

They think we are fools. Atiku made a great mistake when he decided to align with the enemy. Atiku will never forget Northern Nigeria after tomorrow and i hope other politicians will learn from his blunder. We haven't forgotten the way Obi demolished our mosques and persecuted our people.

So far, Atiku hasnt even made any ONE major promise for Northern Nigeria. At least Buhari has weakened Boko haram unlike those days that we used to get scanned before we enter mosques. Atiku is in trouble

Serious trouble he will see tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by RTSC: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

We hates him even before he picks Obi

Obi is not a sellable candidate too

He’s a dummy

I prefer Obiano 100 times or elechi even ikpeazu than the moronic tribal bigot Obi

Obi is more sellable than any candidate in Yoruba land.

You only need to go to YouTube and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udenu INEC Office Fire Incident Caused By Power Surge - Police / Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State / Splitting Nigeria Now Would Have Devastating Consequences On The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.