Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo (4743 Views)

Why Do Ibos Hate El-rufai / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Chukeg: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
, it's not about supporting an Igbo man. If Nigeria must work, we must shun tribal politics. Do you sincerely think Igbos are supporting Atiku because of Peter Obi? The Obi factor might be there but it's minimal. Buhari on several elections have picked Igbos as running mates. But has Igbos ever supported him? No. Because it seems it's only Igbos that saw and still seeing that Buhari is a flop and a failure. If Atiku had chosen a Yoruba as a running mate, do you sincerely think Igbos would have supported Buhari rather Than Atiku. That's a question you should reflect on. Never again for Buhari. Atiku may not be perfect, but he is far better than Buhari. Nigeria must work again.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by NkayStory(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yorubas arnd their insane/diabolical obsession with Igbos..I cant count how many kinds of this thread the yorubas with their evil hearts has opened..

If this is not pure witch-craft,then i dont know what is..
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
FortifiedCity:
You don't have sense. Rotten pork

Lol
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Brother please tomorrow is just around the corner

Buhari will not win in southeast and south south

But be rest assured he’s coasting home victory with the other 4 regions

Of course and I'd laugh so hard and open many taunting threads can't wait
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2019
NkayStory:

Yorubas arnd their insane/diabolical obsession with Igbos..I cant count how many kinds of this thread the yorubas with their evil hearts has opened..

If this is not pure witch-craft,then i dont know what is..

Read the old thread where your hating tribe was. Jublating the humiliation of Yoruba elders
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by MikoB: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
freedomforall30:

Typical afonja, think Igbo brain works like afonja brain...tribal politics! How many Igbo have you Afonjas ever supported in your life for president? Igbos have supported and voted for Obasanjo and Abiola. Igbos don't give a shit where you from as long as you are the best qualified for the bjob. Wicked things...naturally wicked!

Point of correction , igbos never voted for Abiola it was only anambra that abiola won in all igbo states, even though abiola won in kano where tofa his opponent came from.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by theFilmtric: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

I dont have a problem with Osinbanjo , I have always said that it's Buhari I hate and I hate because of his incompetence and nepotism ... I hope you know of Buhari wins second term he will remove Osinabjo within a year ..
whats up??

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! / Peter Obi Campaign Mats Is Not For Muslim Prayer But For Sleeping (pictures) / Good! Obi Has Called Tinubu To Congratulate Him For Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.