Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo (4762 Views)

Why Do Ibos Hate El-rufai / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by mushystuff: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
OP! Don't keep exposing your ignorance. Igbos have been consistent in rejecting Buhari simply because of what they see and know that he represents. Anyone attached to him cannot redeem him in the eyes of the Igbo. If they rejected him even when he contested with their sons in previous years and rather voted for a Yoruba son called Obasanjo, is there any redemptive trait or character he has suddenly developed now that will make the Igbo support/accept him?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Jman06(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
He who does not know the root of his problem will never know where to seek solutions.

No one hates Buhari nor Osibanjo. The truth is that the duo have failed woefully in governance and that is why Nigerians will kick them out on Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Donelli: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

We all know

Stop pretending
Igbos also did not vote Buhari in all previous elections because of Osinbajo. Interesting... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijapips04:

but we've been voting yoruba and Hausa since 1999. we didn't even vote ojukwu bit voted for yaradua a Fulani muslim from katsina.

Which Yoruba are you referring to ?

You mean Obasanjo?

He’s not a Yoruba man

He doesn’t have the love of Yoruba at heart

That’s why he was so loved by you guys

Anyone that hates the Yoruba is your friend

That’s why fayose and FFk is worshipped by you guys
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by fergie001: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up

All your long epistle

Did not change the facts

Igbo hates Buhari coz of osinbajo

Please you are an adult, its most unfair we trade tantrums...
I will give you that respect.
Type as your age directs,please

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Who are the people you are referring to?

Even you as a nobody hates him dearly

Igbos hates Buhari because of osinbajo and the Yorubas

It’s so obvious

I dont have a problem with Osinbanjo , I have always said that it's Buhari I hate and I hate because of his incompetence and nepotism ... I hope you know of Buhari wins second term he will remove Osinabjo within a year ..

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Donelli:

Igbos also did not vote Buhari in all previous elections because of Osinbajo. Interesting... undecided

But not with hatred

The hatred was full blown cos of osinbajo
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by kabasa77(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up

Then you shouldn’t be here

This idiot.. Mind yourself.. You keep making a fool of yourself on this platform. Showing you are a jobless person. I have been on this platform even before you got your first phone.. Mind yourself
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by phase1: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC buffoons have lost the argument, booharri has become unsellable, so they fill the internet with hate speeches, trying to make the election an Ibo Vs Others scenario, but people are wiser.

When you ask the APC buffoons why the same Igbos rejected Buhari twice even with Igbo VP, their brain shut down and they run with their tails between their legs.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

I dont have a problem with Osinbanjo , I have always said that it's Buhari I hate and I hate because of his incompetence and nepotism ... I hope you know of Buhari wins second term he will remove Osinabjo within a year ..

Then you will continue to wallow in it

Let it be clear

The Result tomorrow will silence the so called glorified men of god , looters, enemies of state , godfatherism and people like you
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
O
sarrki:

May the t neverbe well with ipobians

May it never be well to those that call my name at every Of there post
Bros abeg just begin to atikulate .
Stop supporting evil APCheat.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by raumdeuter: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's true anywhere yoruba support ibos must oppose it
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:
APC buffoons have lost the argument, booharri has become unsellable, so they fill the internet with hate speeches, trying to make the election an Ibo Vs Others scenario, but people are wiser.

When you ask the APC buffoons why the same Igbos rejected Buhari twice even with Igbo VP, their brain shut down and they run with their tails between their legs.

grin grin grin

You will know aside the 2 bigotry regions

Atiku is not sellable
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
immhotep:
O
Bros abeg just begin to atikulate .
Stop supporting evil APCheat.

It shall never be well with those that call my name in every mention
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

.. I hope you know of Buhari wins second term he will remove Osinabjo within a year ..

You guys said this during the last election too that Osinbajo has signed his resignation letter to present after the election

Yet 4 years later he's still there

Try another lie
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by blackboy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Its because of his injustice and open show of not accepting them
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Then you will continue to wallow in it

Let it be clear

The Result tomorrow will silence the so called glorified men of god , looters, enemies of state , godfatherism and people like you

Sarrki Buhari cannot win free and fair election in this country except for shameless announcing of fake results ..The way he lost every poll he won in 2015 should be a pointer of how unpopular he is today .
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
kabasa77:

This idiot.. Mind yourself.. You keep making a fool of yourself on this platform. Showing you are a jobless person. I have been on this platform even before you got your first phone.. Mind yourself

You lack sense of reasoning

You are so pompous you know that

Bragging is what you guys are good at
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Donelli: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

But not with hatred

The hatred was full blown cos of osinbajo
Keep flaunting your ignorance.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
Don't fall a fool for their trash and fight for yours.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah
This is the biggest lie this year on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by jumobi1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Stop this nonsense. Buhari is a bad President. Stop accepting poor leaders. Africans are so backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Donelli:

Keep flaunting your ignorance.

Ipobians will be silent forever tomorrow

They will know that they are minority from tomorrow
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
jumobi1:
Stop this nonsense. Buhari is a bad President. Stop accepting poor leaders. Africans are so backwards.

Keep shut

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Anambralstson: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah
[/s]
Your people are dying of hunger your major problem is Igbo, I thought Osun election would have teach you guys some lessons, average APC supporter is complete dumbo, ethnicity game you guys are playing isn't working, I guess Igbo are the cause of hunger in your region and across Nigeria

2 Likes

NothingDoMe:
This is the biggest lie this year on Nairaland.

Pure facts
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Anambralstson: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
lionness:
[/s]
Your people are dying of hunger your major problem is Igbo, I thought Osun election would have teach you guys some lessons, average APC supporter is complete dumbo, ethnicity game you guys are playing isn't working, I guess Igbo are the cause of hunger in your region and across Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by shachris05: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Which Yoruba are you referring to ?

You mean Obasanjo?

He’s not a Yoruba man

He doesn’t have the love of Yoruba at heart

That’s why he was so loved by you guys

Anyone that hates the Yoruba is your friend

That’s why fayose and FFk is worshipped by you guys

and Yaradua is not a pure Hausa man too I guess? grin Fvck out of hia , clown.
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Anambralstson:

While your people are wallowing in hatred , bigotry and drug related stuff
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by kabasa77(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

You are so pompous you know that

Bragging is what you guys are good at

Young man get out of my mentions..
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

and Yaradua is not a pure Hausa man too I guess? grin Fvck out of hia , clown.

Who was his deputy?

Shut up if you don’t have something reasonable to say
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
kabasa77:

Young man get out of my mentions..

Shut up

Tomorrow will show that ipobians are minority
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Pure facts
Osibaba that helped stabilize the naira when that tyrant Buhari was away? Osibaba that sacked that criminal DG of the DSS?

Dont even go there. We love that guy. But that guy is caged. This is not his time. He should free himself from Buhari and contest independently with another northerner or easterner.

A lot of people are voting against Buhari tomorrow. They are not even voting because they like Atiku. Their own is Buhari should lose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Dropping Charges Against Mohammed Adoke / Breaking: DSS Arrest Sunday Igboho / South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.