Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (42222 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by nextnear(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a statement from the Nigerian presidency signed by Spokesman, Femi Adesina, containing President Muhammadu Buhari's reaction to reports of a plot by his government to Islamize Nigeria.

The President described the reports as 'False and Wicked', adding that he remains committed to Freedom of Religion in the country. The Statement read;

"It has come to the notice of President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of the forthcoming elections, that some unscrupulous Nigerians are again falsely and wickedly claiming that the administration has an agenda to impose Islam on Nigeria.

The objective is clearly to stoke up religious division for political gains. Some of these same persons made these devious and fabricated claims ahead of the 2015 election. They failed woefully.

The President strongly affirms the oath he took before the Nigerian people to faithfully defend the Constitution of Nigeria. That Constitution guarantees freedom of worship for every Nigerian. It is this guarantee that enables all Nigerians to practise their faiths or religion without hindrance.

President Buhari further affirms his commitment to freedom of religion and worship for all Nigerians, and that under no circumstance will any religion or faith be imposed on any Nigerian.

It is dangerous, deceptive and ungodly to play politics with religion."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-finally-speaks-plot-islamize-nigeria/
so he can respond to any news like this, thought he likes to be silent on every allegations, so if election wasn't tomorrow now, we won't hear from them, useless president, now he is desperate, he was even begging for vote, if he was that good for the past three years, his work should have campaigned for him. its too little too late to apologise sir, we don't need you anymore, you are incompetent sire

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by TAO11(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.

Oga that writting on the Nigerian currencies is not Qur'anic. It's not even Arabic language.

You may find this out by yourself if you ask your sponsors to be honest with you.

Africans had writting systems even before the first Europeans set foot here to give us their own A, B, C, .. scripts.

Forget the narrative they try hard to shove down our throats, they met us writing.

Ignorance can actually cause you to be divided against your own self.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
tesppidd:
what you do it not do at home is inconsequential.

Why the thing pain u like this bro grin
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Josephshola:
nooooooo

You're a patriot
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Larryslim(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
reyscrub:

Are you sure of your saying?

Ok Buhari is a gonna ok Sowore is our next President now
Not only sowore na sowoburuku!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by MallamAhmed: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pmb should have just kept quiet and allow pigs with intelligence lower that that of pigs to continue swimming in their inbred foolishness.
is he not a pig himself? He is the Sudanese pig and you zombies are his piglets.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by YahwehRocks: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
GMB lost his voice all the while in office.
Now he is ranting here and there without being asked.
Who's fooling who?

Lol
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by TAO11(f): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:

Those ones are not as centralized in terms of usage like #100 & #200

It's actually those ones (i.e. #50, #20, etc.) that are really popular among the poorest masses who should the be the easiest targets and first victims of the alleged "Islamization" agenda.

You see how your arguments falls apart by failing to measure up with an important criterion called consistency.

Wait oo, how will the so-called "Islamization" agenda even be implemented sef? Like fellow Nigerian pray 5 times a day in the mosques etc? grin grin

The allegation of "Islamization" is obvious enough to sensible Nigerians (who are in the majority) as a desperate rhetoric peddled by power thirsty politicians, and ingested by very dumb and dogmatic folks.

Lies dont last!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by almarthins(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

So why are they printing the 5 to 50 naira notes that don't have Quran on then as well?

And the 100 naira notes are still in circulation by the way

When read the comments on nl all you see is bigot, educated fools, children without parent, lost, tribalist, deluded political slaves. No mind that guy, him no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Flashback

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Does he know he is flashing the Rabbi'ah hand sign of the Muslim Brotherhood or not?

See pics below:

1. Is Tayyip Erdoghan of Turkey also campaigning for Buhari?

2. Are these Arab Muslim Brotherhood guys also APC supporters?

Even if it is a lie, any apprehensive person has a good basis for argument!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by SexynSerious(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
I only have one question for Buhari. If you're really not trying to Islamize Nigeria, then how did you become the chief spokesman and the chief negotiator for the people (Boko Haram) who are trying to Islamize Nigeria?

Nonsense upon nonsense shocked

PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a statement from the Nigerian presidency signed by Spokesman, Femi Adesina, containing President Muhammadu Buhari's reaction to reports of a plot by his government to Islamize Nigeria.

The President described the reports as 'False and Wicked', adding that he remains committed to Freedom of Religion in the country. The Statement read;

"It has come to the notice of President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of the forthcoming elections, that some unscrupulous Nigerians are again falsely and wickedly claiming that the administration has an agenda to impose Islam on Nigeria.

The objective is clearly to stoke up religious division for political gains. Some of these same persons made these devious and fabricated claims ahead of the 2015 election. They failed woefully.

The President strongly affirms the oath he took before the Nigerian people to faithfully defend the Constitution of Nigeria. That Constitution guarantees freedom of worship for every Nigerian. It is this guarantee that enables all Nigerians to practise their faiths or religion without hindrance.

President Buhari further affirms his commitment to freedom of religion and worship for all Nigerians, and that under no circumstance will any religion or faith be imposed on any Nigerian.

It is dangerous, deceptive and ungodly to play politics with religion."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-finally-speaks-plot-islamize-nigeria/
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Mightymanna(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.
five hundred naira written in Hausa is now Qur'an. I solute you
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Stupid PDP propaganda. Atiku is going down and we will dance on PDP’s grace this month. The corrupt party will be totally destroyed.
Herdsmen has been take over village and renaming them in Benue, Kaduna and Jos. The president is busy pursing Igbos while those that killing and conquer land are free to
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Friend01(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:

When people speak ignorantly it proves one thing, lack of understanding.
The 'Qur'ān ' you see in those money are 'arabic letters known as 'ajami which means foreign in 'arabic.
it helps the average northern who does not know other counting (English) method to easily identify which money is which; the purpose is not to Islamize Nigeria.
It's only an idiot that still believes such thing that there is Islamization or an Islamization agenda because of some simpletons choose to like one nonsense written by an unexposed ignoramus.

Well, filthy things attract much flies.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

No tongue
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Friend01(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
AmuDimkpa:
That is exactly what he is doing. He is using Fulani herdsmen to islamise Nigeria but he will fail woefully. Wicked man

I am really ashamed on your behalf, you mean as educated as you are (if you are indeed educated), this is the kind of poo you choose to release?
SMH.

Some of you need to return the certificate you all. unworthily acquired from which ever school you graduated from, if you are indeed graduates.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Friend01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

Who you rep?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Parada: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
You mean typical fools like you n your father ba ? Are we talking about the fools you both supported that brought boko haram into Nigeria after 16 locust year of misrule ?

Indeed your words are more pathetic than that of fools. This indeed are word of irredeemable bigots with chronic hatred for all other but their foolish Godforsaken self no wonder they claim every else hate them for no reason.

It is this same pathetic tribe that claim Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs n all other hate them for no reason but we all know they are the most bigoted n pathetic tribe of the entire human race.

Pathetic to an extent they seclude a caste to hate among their very foolish own. What a despicable soul of tribe unworthy to be rataed among humans. I spite on your very existence.
Waiting for your response.

Lamb101:
These words were spoken out of folly and religious miseducation.
Going by your ideological conclusions, the same God you worship has sent boko haram and all other evil plagues into Nigeria.

Words are weapons but are misused and abused by fools.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by profstar(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Will you guys stop contradicting yourselves!! none of you has proved me wrong about the CBN alleged acts on the #100, just show me 100 naira currency dated from 2016 upward simple!!!.
Maybe its your Buhari that you need to be educated that restricting the usage of #100 note because a language was taken off is not much of a strategy that will result into something tangible (as you all claim)
TAO11:

Oga that writting on the Nigerian currencies is not Qur'anic. It's not even Arabic language.

You may find this out by yourself if you ask your sponsors to be honest with you.

Africans had writting systems even before the first Europeans set foot here to give us their own A, B, C, .. scripts.

Forget the narrative they try hard to shove down our throats, they met us writing.

Friend01:

When people speak ignorantly it proves one thing, lack of understanding.
The 'Qur'ān ' you see in those money are 'arabic letters known as 'ajami which means foreign in 'arabic.
it helps the average northern who does not know other counting (English) method to easily identify which money is which; the purpose is not to Islamize Nigeria.
It's only an idiot that still believes such thing that there is Islamization or an Islamization agenda because of some simpletons choose to like one nonsense written by an unexposed ignoramus.

Well, filthy things attract much flies.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

OK turkey. And north Africa.

It took over 800 years for Muslims to islamize Turkey, and the North African region.

In fact Egypt was majority christian until the 13th century.

And turkey ,it took a long time before the region became Muslim.

And by the way, Spain used to be Muslim, it became Christian eventually. Also took time

FYI I am a Christian

Actually you are never a Christian. because if you are one you would have learn history beyond the trash you are saying here. yes it took them years to clear the Christian populations in those mentioned countries but still does not change the fact that they start from a day, and am so sure that those Christian of that time will be thinking and reasoning like you too.

and next time before you talk about Spain make sure you learn the history first. Spain was a Christian country before the jihadist invade it and the crusader collect it back. so what are you saying?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Actually you are never a Christian. because if you are one you would have learn history beyond the trash you are saying here. yes it took them years to clear the Christian populations in those mentioned countries but still does not change the fact that they start from a day, and am so sure that those Christian of that time will be thinking and reasoning like you too.

and next time before you talk about Spain make sure you learn the history first. Spain was a Christian country before the jihadist invade it and the crusader collect it back. so what are you saying?

Good evening to you.

Stop being scared of Satan.

And while APC has failed, PDP is not the answer either.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Friend01:

I am really ashamed on your behalf, you mean as educated as you are (if you are indeed educated), this is the kind of poo you choose to release?
SMH.

Some of you need to return the certificate you all. unworthily acquired from which ever school you graduated from, if you are indeed graduates.

Think whatever makes you sleep well at night professor.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by MrCEO69(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by MrCEO69(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
TAO11:

so where are the 100 nairas Answer the question
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by yuvisan: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
worworbabe:
They won't stop trying to divide Nigerians along religious and Ethnic lines.

The evil people Under the umbrella of PDP

Always fabricating lies, totally fraudulent. Lying angers Our God of Love and Truth.

All liars , fraudsters at the people’s expense will be dealt with by GOD ALMIGHTY IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD . AMEN
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by arrestdarrester: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
worworbabe:
They won't stop trying to divide Nigerians along religious and Ethnic lines.

The evil people Under the umbrella of PDP

Your principal has divided Nigerians more than anyone in the history if this country
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are enemies of progress.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Friend01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
Will you guys stop contradicting yourselves!! none of you has proved me wrong about the CBN alleged acts on the #100, just show me 100 naira currency dated from 2016 upward simple!!!.
Maybe its your Buhari that you need to be educated that restricting the usage of #100 note because a language was taken off is not much of a strategy that will result into something tangible (as you all claim)

To show how shallow and ignorant you are; OBJ and Jonathan ruled this country under the current dispensation for a combined 14 years and yet, fools like you never came out to complain about a letter that never stopped you from using the it (money), but when a Muslim takes charge: then you play the religious card like you always do as the untamed bigot you are.
And some slow pokes will think we Muslims are the ones fomenting trouble.
Try something else.

You can go bang your head on a nuclear reactor for all we care.
If you like cry out your lungs it will not be removed,it will remain like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.