Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (42227 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by profstar(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Moloso:
oga you are lying I have the one of 2018 last year Christmas
All of you with I have, I have. snap it na!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by SmithRussell(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

I have been using 100 naira notes as well as lower denominations well well. I even used then thus week.

Plus as CBN has explained, they aren't printing new lower denominations so as to conserve forex. Because it costs the same to print one 100 note as it does 1000 note
For more than 3 years?? what exactly are yhu trying to prove?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Josephshola: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

nooooooo
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a statement from the Nigerian presidency signed by Spokesman, Femi Adesina, containing President Muhammadu Buhari's reaction to reports of a plot by his government to Islamize Nigeria.

The President described the reports as 'False and Wicked', adding that he remains committed to Freedom of Religion in the country. The Statement read;

"It has come to the notice of President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of the forthcoming elections, that some unscrupulous Nigerians are again falsely and wickedly claiming that the administration has an agenda to impose Islam on Nigeria.

The objective is clearly to stoke up religious division for political gains. Some of these same persons made these devious and fabricated claims ahead of the 2015 election. They failed woefully.

The President strongly affirms the oath he took before the Nigerian people to faithfully defend the Constitution of Nigeria. That Constitution guarantees freedom of worship for every Nigerian. It is this guarantee that enables all Nigerians to practise their faiths or religion without hindrance.

President Buhari further affirms his commitment to freedom of religion and worship for all Nigerians, and that under no circumstance will any religion or faith be imposed on any Nigerian.

It is dangerous, deceptive and ungodly to play politics with religion."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-finally-speaks-plot-islamize-nigeria/
Is Buhari telling me that he's just hearing this rumour circulating since 2015.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by bluefilm: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
jrusky:

Bro go and do thorough profiling about Buhari you will realise he is a hard-core mettazzine Islamist all the craps he is doing now are pretence to win election or remain as president.

From your post it shows you are a muslim that is why you have joy defending him but you know what? Let buhari try it he will regret his life he would be hand over to Hague with all pleasure.

Apc never again. I spit.

Nwanne jee laru ula Biko.

Otimkpu Di ka gi.

Neenu onu isi gi ka mettazzine Islamist.

Mozlem gbukwaa gi dia.

Onye ala sad
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by melomelo: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
The whole of my village has vowed not to give Buhari a single vote tomorrow
All our votes belong to Atiku irrespective of APC Rigging ambition
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by discusant: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
PRESIDENT BUHARI,
START BY TELLING THE 12 NORTHERN NIGERIA'S STATES TO PUBLICLY DENOUNCE THEIR ADOPTION OF USE OF ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

NORTHERN NIGERIA HAS BEEN ON FIRE SINCE 1999 WHEN THEY ADOPTED UNCONSTITUTIONAL ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES.

NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION DOES NOT PERMIT APPLICATION OF SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES FOR PUNISHMENT IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.

THE ENTIRE NIGERIA HAS BEEN SET BACK MANY DECADES FROM THE OUTCOME OF THE ACTIONS OF THE 12 SHARIA STATES.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by phase1: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
The kind of wickedness Buhari will unleash on Nigerian if he successfully rigs himself into a second tenure will be unprecedented. Most politicians are terrible in their second tenure because they have nothing else to lose but Buhari will take his terrorism on hapless Nigerians to a whole new level.

The social media and free speech that he has been itching to regulate since 2015, he will clamp down viscously on it.

Islamization will be openly implemented without recourse to feelings of Nigerians. He didn't care when you lamented about his skewed appointments that marginalized other regions and religion, will he care now that he has nothing to lose!

Him and His soldiers kill peaceful protesters, Shiites, arrest activists in broad daylight, and disobey court orders with reckless abandon, Nigerians will wonder if they live in North Korea if this man gets a second chance.

Nigerians, this monster MUST NEVER GET A SECOND TENURE. He must be sent packing by EVERY MEANS possible to prevent him from asphyxiating Nigerians completely.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Mankosi: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is only responding because it's election period and he knows the damage it can cause to him, if not, the buhari that I know will never respond to any thing levelled against him even if u repeat it 20×
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
SmithRussell:
For more than 3 years?? what exactly are yhu trying to prove?

Time for 'Nigerian Economics made easy' with Academician O.D.Pretender bsc, ma,msc,phd,wwc,emk,hnd,...

1.Oil, our major source of income has been falling since 2014 in price.

2.At the moment, according to global ratings agency FITCH, we need oil to be at $140 per barrel to earn enough forex for our many needs.

3.Since Bubu took over, oil has been below $75 per barrel. (Under GEJ oil was as high as 100USD and above from 2010-14...)

4.As a result we don't have enough forex....which means forex has to be conserved.

5.And one of the ways forex is conserved is by reducing the printing of lower denomination naira notes...which saves forex and puts a break on inflation. Especially as the cost of printing one N100 note is the same as printing one N1000 note.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by hollywater: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.
Wow i never noticed this. Buhari is evil indeed.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by tesppidd: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

what you do it not do at home is inconsequential.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Those that are saying this rubbish they too should christianize Nigeria

Abi, my brother....they should do the same.... Yeye people
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Parada:
Who cares ?! The God you worship made Buhari your president to prove what hopeless jerk you are in 2015. That same God you still worship will put you entire household to another round of shame to prove you are eternally senseless.

These words were spoken out of folly and religious miseducation.

Going by your ideological conclusions, the same God you worship has sent boko haram and all other evil plagues into Nigeria.

Words are weapons but are misused and abused by fools.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

So why are they printing the 5 to 50 naira notes that don't have Quran on then as well?

And the 100 naira notes are still in circulation by the way

It is not Qur'an... It is Arabic......
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sleekfingers:

It is not Qur'an... It is Arabic......

It is Hausa written in the Arabic script.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
sureheaven:
Those shouting islamization of Nigeria are only stupid, foolish or insane.

Nobody can islamize Nigeria.

Thank you......Nigeria will rather split...

This country is not serious at all
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

It is Hausa written in the Arabic script.

So what is wrong with tha?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sleekfingers:

So what is wrong with tha?

Nothing.

The Arabic script has been used to write Urdu, Persian and Turkish.

Chinese script has been used to write Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.

Cyrillic script has been used to write Serbian and Russian.

Roman script has been used to write a host of languages...including this one English
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by TruthinAction: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Those that are saying this rubbish they too should christianize Nigeria

We are not violent. We only persuade people with the gospel. But Islam spreads through violence. And that is exactly what they are doing. The herdsmen are taking over communities gradually and the government wants to give our lands to them so they can continue to kill Christians and take over their lands.

The military will come to Niger Delta and go into homes in search of arms. But they don't do that in the north. Till date, no herdsman has ever been arrested for killings. But give Christians were sentenced to death for killing two herdsmen. So what are we talking about.

Even if we carry arms in self defense, we will be arrested by the army.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by 1solution: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
the liars should give us the following statistics:
northerners to southerners
muslims to christians
The statistics should be subdivided to the following category
Military
para-military
Intelligence
Judiciary
Civil Service
Public Service
When this is done then we will be able to ascertain whether it is true or not
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Petersamuel8(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
I don't think this islamization stuff will work out
How can u islamize 100+ million Christians just like that?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by victorazyvictor(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by callmeVIBRANT(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
winj:

Sorry, but You should get ready for another Buhari term, he is rigging the elections.
nobody canl rig this election
A victory for Atiku is sure!!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
YOU'RE NOT ISLAMIZE NIGERIA WHILE YOUR FULANI HERDSMEN BROTHERS ARE KILLING XTIANS... STOP DISGRACING ISLAM AND FOUND REST IN DAURA
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Tizmamoney: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by jamace(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari has no iota of integrity.

Buhari harbours criminals.

Criminals who sing Buhari's praises are Buhari's friends.

Buhari's election form is purchased by criminals.

Buhari's campaign is sponsored by criminals.

When elections are rigged in favour of Buhari, Buhari does not reject but accepts victory.

Buhari deals decisively with shiites because of denominational differences.

Buhari has refused to give orders to security agencies to deal decisively with fulani terrorists but did that to harmless IPOB.

Etc etc etc

Buhari has conned Nigeria with integrity mantra while in actual fact Buhari is a million miles away from having integrity.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by BanevsJoker(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

I have been using 100 naira notes as well as lower denominations well well. I even used then thus week.

Plus as CBN has explained, they aren't printing new lower denominations so as to conserve forex. Because it costs the same to print one 100 note as it does 1000 note
then why are they printing 50 naira notes?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Naijastar001: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
I prefer a government who will loot but make life easier for its citizens, a government who will loot but eradicate poverty, a government who will loot but will not be tribalistic, nepotistic, and biased in its leadership, a government who will loot and be fair to every tribe. I prefer a corrupt government who will love her citizens irrespective of your tribe or religion, a corrupt government who will make life easy for Nigerians. Not a non-corrupt government who is full of lies, deceit, wickedness. Not a non-corrupt government who is tribalistic, and nepotistic. I don't need a one sided government. I need a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Buhari is not worth being a Governor not to talk of a president. Buhari is the worst president in the world and the worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari is a total mess and a disgrace to our nation. We all know that all politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. So talking about corruption, we are use to that as Nigerians but we are never use to a tribalistic, nepotistic and a biased government. Nigerians the eggs are in your basket. Please be wise.
Voting atiku will not make any difference in your life, voting buhari will not make any difference in your life but you must vote so vote wisely. Know that if you continue to vote in corrupt leaders in 25, 30 years from now your children will still be suffering everything you are suffering now. Corruption is not a joke and it spreads like wildfire or a pandemic destroying the entire plantation. Corruption is not a joke, don't vote in corruption, what you are suffering now is as a result of 30,40 years of corruption. Regardless of who the president is, the Nigerian economy will suffer when the price of oil is low. America is far richer than Nigeria and their budget is in trillions of dollars but their politicians don't steal one dollar. The people will not allow that because they know corruption is a virus that will kill the country. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.