Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (42225 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by blowjob: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP AND ATIKU, NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by osuofia2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pmb we a know that you are religious bigots, that is the reason you always have pastor as a running mate to sell candidacy, Atiku is widely accepted even though he never used pastor as a running mate.. Your body language smells islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Oladoyinipede:
wetin concern me?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by worworbabe: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

That's what you will use Las Las. It's unfortunate that your hatred is making you suicidal
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Olakunle93: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a statement from the Nigerian presidency signed by Spokesman, Femi Adesina, containing President Muhammadu Buhari's reaction to reports of a plot by his government to Islamize Nigeria.

The President described the reports as 'False and Wicked', adding that he remains committed to Freedom of Religion in the country. The Statement read;

"It has come to the notice of President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of the forthcoming elections, that some unscrupulous Nigerians are again falsely and wickedly claiming that the administration has an agenda to impose Islam on Nigeria.

The objective is clearly to stoke up religious division for political gains. Some of these same persons made these devious and fabricated claims ahead of the 2015 election. They failed woefully.

The President strongly affirms the oath he took before the Nigerian people to faithfully defend the Constitution of Nigeria. That Constitution guarantees freedom of worship for every Nigerian. It is this guarantee that enables all Nigerians to practise their faiths or religion without hindrance.

President Buhari further affirms his commitment to freedom of religion and worship for all Nigerians, and that under no circumstance will any religion or faith be imposed on any Nigerian.

It is dangerous, deceptive and ungodly to play politics with religion."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-finally-speaks-plot-islamize-nigeria/
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

Stay away from sniper bros.
U must not die of depression
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Parada:
Who cares ?! The God you worship made Buhari your president to prove what hopeless jerk you are in 2015. That same God you still worship will put you entire household to another round of shame to prove you are eternally senseless.

radarada
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:

Oya, it's a challenge, show me one. it's a known serious issue that #100 note has been in short supply, most of the new note you will see of #100 are dated far back of 2015, why are they just being released

And the reason why they are being limited is because we do not have enough forex to print these notes, as well as to curb inflation.

CBN explained as far back as 2016.

Also, the Arabic handwriting on the note is not form the Quran. It is the value of the note written in Hausa written in Arabic script.

Hausa has been written in Arabic script for centuries.Roman script was introduced in the 1930s.

Iranian, Turkish ,pashto,and Urdu are also written in the Arabic script or have been.

Other systems include the Chinese script which has been used to wirte Korean and is innuse for Japanese.

The Cyrillic script has been used to write Serbian and Russian

English and most of the world languages use Latin or Roman script that was developed by the pagan Roman empire

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by GentleMoney: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Onyekachi419:
They have started again
Hmm..
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.
50, 10,20 and five naira doesn't have Arabic inscription
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by winj: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

Yes
Remove Aguyi Ironsi and Ernest shonekan, they are the most lame duck leaders ever recorded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

You are a patriot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Printerscanner: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

It is understandable, some people hate progress. You are one of them. Just three hours after voting starts, some people will start crying because the voice and votes of the masses would have been getting clearer and clearer. 4 + 4 = 8
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by specco(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.
Oya... zombies counter this allegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
SanusiGworo:

Buhari is only bidding his time, after this election he can't contest again, we're about to witness the real Buhari. Start learning Hausa now except you're indeed an (Hausa man like I suspect) in which case it won't be necessary.

Hmm, in 2014 you people were saying he was going to do it now. Now you are saying he is bidding his time.

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.better wake up. An islamization plot is not going to happen.

And why are you Christians so scared of Satan?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by limeta(f): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Moderate Muslims will agree with this
But christians are not blind they can see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by winj: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Buhari will never islamise
Nigeria we will vote him out
inshaa Allah in Jesus name
ameen!!
"let's get Nigeria working again"
Sorry, but You should get ready for another Buhari term, he is rigging the elections.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

No bro infact you have done the right thing it's like telling the jews to place Hitler portrait in their house, it won't happen.

Myself every president from Azikwe to Jonathan I have some sort of respect for even Abacha I still respect him somehow but only one man I have never respected among them in the past and in the present and that person is Buhari* honestly due to my previous encounter with him I don't like him and can never like him.

Buhari can not deny it trying to Islamize Nigeria. He has the plan and he hasn't given up on it. Nothing in Buhari represent peace or humanity. Anything that has to do with blood makes him happy. But on this Buhari and his fellow Islamic followers will fail and fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by bluefilm: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP can never learn.

They sang this same tune in 2014 -15, it didn't work.

They have started again.

This is what happens when you useless and waste the 16 long years of opportunity given to you to set the country on the right path of economic boom.

Now what these blokes couldn't achieve in terms of economic boom in all those 16 years of unprecedented looting and confusion, they now want APC to do so within 3 - 4 years.

It doesn't work like that.

Never again to PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why didn't the useless president address it through à national broadcast?

useless president of the century.

VOTE PDP
VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

#ATIKUMYPRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
NothingDoMe:
You are a patriot.

God bless you richly and you will enjoy every good thing of life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

God bless you richly and you will enjoy every good thing of life
Amen
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by hazardneymar: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
[sub][/sub]
profstar:
but dey av been printing new N50,N20,N10 and N5 notes dat dnt av d Arabic writings on it:::
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
specco:

Oya... zombies counter this allegation.

CBN has stated as far back as 2016 that lower currencies are being limited because of forex and inflationary considerations.

Sorry,but you don't have much of a Christian faith if common Muslims scare you.

You aren't really interested in an explanation though. You just want Atiku to win so that your side can chop.just like the APC kids...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
jrusky:

No bro infact you have done the right thing it's like telling the jews to place Hitler portrait in their house, it won't happen.

Myself every president from Azikwe to Jonathan I have some sort of respect for even Abacha I still respect him somehow but only one man I have never respected among them in the past and in the present and that person is Buhari* honestly due to my previous encounter withhim I don't like him and can never like him.

Buhari can not deny it trying to Islamize Nigeria. He has the plan and he hasn't given up on it. Nothing in Buhari represent peace or humanity. Anything that has to do with blood makes him happy. But on this Buhari and his fellow Islamic followers will fail and fall.

Thanks! I understand you perfectly. Let's join hands to kick him out
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by kenlinzo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
4 years is a very very long journey my dear fellow Nigerians. Therefore, u must vote wisely come tomorrow. Ur vote must be across party line.
As u go out to vote tomorrow, u must understand that there is no difference btw PDP and APC. There are only brothers of same Father but different Mother so if u kill urself becos of them, u are only making a fool of urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by nolio(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please Mr president, of all reports against your administration, why is it this you reacted against and why now? in every rumour there's an iota of truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by desiredmee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why addressing it now like it's something just making the rounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
The Dullard cannot deceive us. We know his wicked plan is to Islamize Nigeria.
The story of WAEC and CRS removal from syllabus among other things is still there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
bluefilm:
PDP can never learn.

They sang this same tune in 2014 -15, it didn't work.

They have started again.

This is what happens when you useless and waste the 16 long years of opportunity given to you to set the country on the right path of economic boom.

Now what these blokes couldn't achieve in terms of economic boom in all those 16 years of unprecedented looting and confusion, they now want APC to do so withing 3 - 4 years.

It doesn't work like that.

Never again to PDP.

Bro go and do thorough profiling about Buhari you will realise he is a hard-core mettazzine Islamist all the craps he is doing now are pretence to win election or remain as president.

From your post it shows you are a muslim that is why you have joy defending him but you know what? Let buhari try it he will regret his life he would be hand over to Hague with all pleasure.

Apc never again. I spit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.