Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (42221 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
This one he has found his voice recently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari plans will fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by ceeceeco: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
I prefer a government who will loot but make life easier for its citizens, a government who will loot but eradicate poverty, a government who will loot but will not be tribalistic, nepotistic, and biased in its leadership, a government who will loot and be fair to every tribe. I prefer a corrupt government who will love her citizens irrespective of your tribe or religion, a corrupt government who will make life easy for Nigerians. Not a non-corrupt government who is full of lies, deceit, wickedness. Not a non-corrupt government who is tribalistic, and nepotistic. I don't need a one sided government. I need a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Buhari is not worth being a Governor not to talk of a president. Buhari is the worst president in the world and the worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari is a total mess and a disgrace to our nation. We all know that all politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. So talking about corruption, we are use to that as Nigerians but we are never use to a tribalistic, nepotistic and a biased government. Nigerians the eggs are in your basket. Please be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Why didn't he address this before? Ok there's election and zombies needed to be fooled again.

And why hasn't the predixtion that bubu would islamize Nigeria that you pdp people made in 2014 come true?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by KingGBsky(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

No my broda... Infant ubdeserve an accolade. You are a true Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by zabuur: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

No, not at all. That's ur choice. We've heard people replacing their parents and parents even disowning their children.

What you've done might be wise to u. I repeat it's ur choice. If u like, use FFK's picture. No one's head ache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by ceeceeco: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
I noticed something on nairaland that most of the people supporting Buhari are not even up to 2 years old on nairaland. They're just monitoring spirits. If you know you know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
lawbabs:

Hatred wee kee you las las.... Nonsense!

I detest repeated wailing on my mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by reyscrub(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

So why are they printing the 5 to 50 naira notes that don't have Quran on then as well?

And the 100 naira notes are still in circulation by the way

Are you sure of your saying?

Ok Buhari is a gonna ok Sowore is our next President now
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
lawbabs:

Hatred wee kee you las las.... Nonsense!
Haba Bros, why the thing dey pain you like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by worworbabe: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

Keep on lying to yourself��
Do you even have enough space to spread your legs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Opexzy: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Those that are saying this rubbish they too should christianize Nigeria

And you think you are making sense with this rubbish you wrote... Mtchew...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
KingGBsky:

No my broda... Infant ubdeserve an accolade. You are a true Nigerian grin

May God bless you Sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
worworbabe:

Keep on lying to yourself��
Do you even have enough space to spread your legs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Abayhormy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
CBN
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by CYPRIANOSI: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
bet me if buhari was given power he'll do it,,,by we self need to Christianize. Nigeria nah no be only cry we go dey do
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
How can a non Muslim Islamize Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by MistaCode(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
One word for him TYRANT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by profstar(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

So why are they printing the 5 to 50 naira notes that don't have Quran on then as well?

And the 100 naira notes are still in circulation by the way
Oya, it's a challenge, show me one. it's a known serious issue that #100 note has been in short supply, most of the new note you will see of #100 are dated far back of 2015, so we had the note in massive production far back as 2015? why are they just being released?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by virginboy1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Happiness is when u thought you've eaten the last akara, but u touched the nylon and feel one... cheesy

Anyways....Booohaaariii must go. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
reyscrub:

Are you sure of your saying?

Ok Buhari is a gonna ok Sowore is our next President now

I have been using 100 naira notes as well as lower denominations well well. I even used then thus week.

Plus as CBN has explained, they aren't printing new lower denominations so as to conserve forex. Because it costs the same to print one 100 note as it does 1000 note
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Oladoyinipede: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

wetin concern me?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by SanusiGworo: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

And why hasn't the predixtion that bubu would islamize Nigeria that you pdp people made in 2014 come true?
Buhari is only bidding his time, after this election he can't contest again, we're about to witness the real Buhari. Start learning Hausa now except you're indeed an (Hausa man like I suspect) in which case it won't be necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by erenax: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
I prefer a government who will loot but make life easier for its citizens, a government who will loot but eradicate poverty, a government who will loot but will not be tribalistic, nepotistic, and biased in its leadership, a government who will loot and be fair to every tribe. I prefer a corrupt government who will love her citizens irrespective of your tribe or religion, a corrupt government who will make life easy for Nigerians. Not a non-corrupt government who is full of lies, deceit, wickedness. Not a non-corrupt government who is tribalistic, and nepotistic. I don't need a one sided government. I need a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Buhari is not worth being a Governor not to talk of a president. Buhari is the worst president in the world and the worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari is a total mess and a disgrace to our nation. We all know that all politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. So talking about corruption, we are use to that as Nigerians but we are never use to tribalistic, nepotistic and biased a government. Nigerians the eggs are in your basket. Please be wise.

When they loot finish and there's nothing left for your children and generation to survive on in Nigeria. That time you go get sense. Is better we go through the struggles now and have a brighter future ahead than to vote in criminals that will still from our future and enrich their kids and family. Another 4 years of PDP in the presidential seat will make Nigeria poorer than Somalia

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by worworbabe: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
I prefer a government who will loot but make life easier for its citizens, a government who will loot but eradicate poverty, a government who will loot but will not be tribalistic, nepotistic, and biased in its leadership, a government who will loot and be fair to every tribe. I prefer a corrupt government who will love her citizens irrespective of your tribe or religion, a corrupt government who will make life easy for Nigerians. Not a non-corrupt government who is full of lies, deceit, wickedness. Not a non-corrupt government who is tribalistic, and nepotistic. I don't need a one sided government. I need a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Buhari is not worth being a Governor not to talk of a president. Buhari is the worst president in the world and the worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari is a total mess and a disgrace to our nation. We all know that all politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. So talking about corruption, we are use to that as Nigerians but we are never use to tribalistic, nepotistic and biased a government. Nigerians the eggs are in your basket. Please be wise.

You are just foolish. You can't loot sustainably. Your children and Children's Children will suffer the effects in the long term. Buhari is saying Let's do developmental projects that are sustainable so we can have a better and brighter future but you must be too dumb to understand that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by bedspread: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
People Do not be Fooled!
Buhari agenda is a Full scale Islamic Agenda...

You don't have to Talk for it to be known!

Actions, Body Language and Appointments Speak Louder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by blowjob: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP AND ATIKU,NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY

SA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.