Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? (1035 Views)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by lebroske: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good day dear nairalanders. I trust there are good advicers and solution bringers here on disturbing issues. Thank you for your wonderful.councils.

I have this friend of mine whom I visit at least twice every week. He is married and his elder sister comes to stay with his family whenever she is on a business trip. There was a week I visited him, then the sister was around. He was not expecting me because I didn't inform him. It was s sudden decision I took. I observed that him and his sister were sweating while coming out from his bedroom. I also noticed that the sister was just tying a rapper. Guit, or should I call it shame written all over his face.when I looked at him. He didn't know what to say because he knew that I know what was going on. So, I was smart enough to ask him what happened. But he promised that he was going to.tell me because her sister was around.
Now, I know whatever relationship they have now must have started a long time. Possibly from their teenage days.

Dear nairalanders, what kind of advice can be given to such person, seeing that its very hard to break the relationship. What are the remedies to incestuous behaviours or acts between a brother and a sister from the same parents? And from cousins. Thank you very much for your kind contributions. Pls, no insult.
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Oche211(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmmm. This one too strong abeg. I am speechless. Let's wait for the gods cos this one pass the elders. Too much abominations
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by DayDreamer05(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Goto wikihow.com
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by DayDreamer05(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oche211:
Hmmmm. This one too strong abeg. I am speechless. Let's wait for the gods cos this one pass the elders. Too much abominations
Omo, the gods are angry
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Leis: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tell them to genuinely seek the face of God, Jesus is able to help him.
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Speechless
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm sure she's not her sister, possibly a sidechick or fvckmate that go wild and he couldn't keep her from his ppl any longer! Anyway! Incest is a sin and shouldn't be encouraged, tell ur friend to tell you more about his relationship with the "his sister" grin
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Brazzaville(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
This kind goeth not but by prayer and fasting.
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
First of all is the man in question a pagan,traditional worshipper,Muslim or Christian?. These would help in resolving this problem.
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by lilmax(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
tell him he shouldn't feel guilty

there's nothing wrong in incest

cheesy
Re: Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? by Aksah12: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Some may say there is nothing wrong with incest. But that depends on your culture. However, in most cultures and religions incest is frowned at.
The guilt they feel is more than what another who is sexually acting out with the wrong person feels.

If it is confirmed that they are actually siblings, since they are both adults involved, they know what they are into and going by your narrative they are ashamed, so they know it should not be. Ask them to seek help.

They can each go to their spiritual leader, or a counsellor. There is a soul tie involved here. They should stay away from each other. And have an accountability partner.

If you really want to help them, then you must not shame them. Your goal is to help not make them feel so terrible like they are without redemption.
Let them see why they need to let go of this part of their relationship and begin to see each other as siblings. Neither of them can have a happy marriage, even if they do get married unless they deal with this issue.
You will have to show them genuine love and not pass across to them the image of a busy body who just wants to know all things.

(1) (Reply)

Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival / 1.5hp Midea Air Conditioner For Sale-80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.