Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote (5121 Views)

Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People / I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic / Pre-inauguration Service: No State Is As Peaceful As Enugu - Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
PRESS RELEASE!

GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL URGES CITIZENS TO BE PEACEFUL AS THEY GO OUT TO VOTE

Governor Udom Emmanuel has urged citizens of the State to go out and vote in tomorrow’s Presidential and National Assembly elections assuring the people of their safety, as they exercise their civic rights. In a release signed by his Chief Press Secretary and Senior Special Assistant, Media, Ekerete Udoh, the Governor enjoined the people to eschew any form of violence in the exercise of this civic duty.

“Tomorrow as you go out to vote, be civil and peaceful, do not be intimidated by the presence of the security personnel at your polling units; they are there to maintain law and order. Casting your votes is a Constitutionally protected right of citizenship and you should not be afraid to exercise this onerous civic responsibility. I beseech you therefore, to ensure that in the exercise this onerous task, you maintain the peace and harmony that form the building blocks of our identity as a people.

I enjoin our youths to eschew violence.
We are all brothers and sisters who are wholly invested in the Akwa Ibom Project. No political office should cost the loss of life of a single Akwa Ibom child. Akwa Ibom is known to be a safe, secure and peaceful State and I enjoin every citizen and resident to contribute to upholding these essential elements that define us as a people.

I want to assure the visitors to our State and other election observers that their safety is guaranteed
God bless Akwa Ibom State, God bless Nigeria.

Signed:

Ekerete Udoh
Chief Press Secretary/ Senior Special Assistant, Media
22nd February, 2019

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Our incoming President Atiku Abubakar is sure of 99% Akwa Ibom votes

9 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Bloooody(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
We WI surely vote for buhari.
That man has being the best president in Nigerians history.
He has made us the best in the world.
We're grateful to buhari
Sai baba 2023
We Nigerians have rejected Atiku and sowere

6 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by OhiOfIhima: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vote peacefully n vote for this gorgeous Queen below... SDP sure for Kogi central Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by izenco2005(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
LIKE FOR APC SHARE FOR PDP.

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by DearDealz: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Peace
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good advice
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
"Atheism is so senseless..." - Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Divinehenrich(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Peace all over the federation
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
This guy's sense has been replaced with buhari's own.
When you follow the lifeless you become lifeless .
Bloooody:
We're grateful to buhari
Sai baba 2023

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Best in which world? Oh you mean poverty capital of the Earth. Well best in the world of poverty. Mtcheeew. Zone b.
Bloooody:
We're grateful to buhari
Sai baba 2023

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by izenco2005(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Adeola37599:
[color=#990000][/color]see below
STOP THIS MADNEESS USE UR MONEY AND PLAY SINCE UR SURE
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by quickberry(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
PRESS RELEASE!

Governor Udom Emmanuel has urged citizens of the State to go out and vote in tomorrow’s Presidential and National Assembly elections assuring the people of their safety, as they exercise their civic rights. In a release signed by his Chief Press Secretary and Senior Special Assistant, Media, Ekerete Udoh, the Governor enjoined the people to eschew any form of violence in the exercise of this civic duty.

“Tomorrow as you go out to vote, be civil and peaceful, do not be intimidated by the presence of the security personnel at your polling units; they are there to maintain law and order. Casting your votes is a Constitutionally protected right of citizenship and you should not be afraid to exercise this onerous civic responsibility. I beseech you therefore, to ensure that in the exercise this onerous task, you maintain the peace and harmony that form the building blocks of our identity as a people.

We are all brothers and sisters who are wholly invested in the Akwa Ibom Project. No political office should cost the loss of life of a single Akwa Ibom child. Akwa Ibom is known to be a safe, secure and peaceful State and I enjoin every citizen and resident to contribute to upholding these essential elements that define us as a people.

I want to assure the visitors to our State and other election observers that their safety is guaranteed

Signed:

Ekerete Udoh
22nd February, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/4782523/4-reasons-nigerians-cannot-afford
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by edibobo: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Governor Udom Emmanuel is always a man of peace unlike blood-sucking Akpabio, Nsima Ekere, Ita Enang and others
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Bloooody(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Best in which world? Oh you mean poverty capital of the Earth. Well best in the world of poverty. Mtcheeew. Zone b.
Useless wailer
Keep believing lies
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Foolish zombies. .They can never stick to an argument.

When you want to argue constructively with them,they start calling you a wailer.
Pathetic excuses for human beings.
Bloooody:

Useless wailer
Keep believing lies
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Baawaa(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
izenco2005:
LIKE FOR APC SHARE FOR PDP.
Atiku is finished,no S/W for his side grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Evangdanyno2017(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
The only song the people of Akwa Ibom understand is NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by OgaBuhari: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Evangdanyno2017:
The only song the people of Akwa Ibom understand is NEXT LEVEL.
Sharap
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Made1414(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
PRESS RELEASE!

Signed:

Ekerete Udoh
22nd February, 2019

I will vote for Buhari tomorrow if I do not get 100 likes

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Urges Citizens To Be Peaceful As They Go Out To Vote by drdan777(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Akwaibom does better and are more peaceful under the UMBRELLA ask Akpabio

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO / Can We Ever Have A Nigeria Like This (contains Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.