Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] (1677 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by QueenSusan(f): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
This awesome content is in two part series. I am going to take the first part today and the second part tomorrow.

Hi, It is Susan here, ( a renowned Relationship Coach in Nigeria).
I am going to show you in details what to do in this your devastated state and happily regain back life fast.....read every line to the last word.

Growing up, a woman’s virginity was such a big issue and a high value was placed on it.

From time immemorial, a woman’s virginity has been seen as one of her most prized possessions and a certain respect was accorded to any woman who remained a virgin till marriage.

But with modernization came a new school which places less value on a woman’s virginity. These days, virginity is even seen as a curse. Girls have no qualms losing it to the first man that comes their way.

In the days of old, a maiden was expected to go into marriage as a virgin. If on the first night after the marriage her husband discovered she was not a virgin, her family gets instant condemnation.

But civilization has substantially changed the way people perceive virginity. It a good thing and at the same a bad one.

Today, there’s so much pressure on girls to gain sexual experience before getting married as some men do not want to marry a woman with no sexual experience.

Most girls who have friends that are already sexually active feel left out when they are discussing their experiences, hence the urge to also experiment for themselves.

Virgins are really very scarce these days as majority loose it before the age of 22. Some girls even compete among themselves who would be the first to lose her virginity.

But what is the big deal about virginity? Could it be the secret to a happy marriage?

Well, After our comprehensive research with over 100 women, we concluded that being a virgin does not guarantee a happy marriage but it earns trust. “ You might be a virgin, but ur attitude and character is zero ,”

There is high tendency for men to have a higher level of trust for a lady that kept herself a virgin till he met her. It simply shows she has self discipline.
Though it is not very easy, but it is possible.

If you want to 10X the Romance in you Relationship : go to https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss to quickly learn how to make your Relationship hotter as well as enjoy the truck loads of bonuses that comes with it

But on the other hand, If you are no longer a virgin. It still doesn’t change any thing.

We’ve all been hurt. You can’t be an adult — or teen — alive today who hasn’t experienced some kind of emotional pain.

It hurts. I get that.

But what you do with that hurt is probably more important than the hurt itself. Would you prefer to get back to being an active liver of life? Or do you prefer to ruminate endlessly about the past and something that cannot be changed?

In short, how do you let go of past hurts and move on?

The only way you can accept new joy and happiness into your life is to make space for it. If your heart is filled full-up with pain and hurt, you can not be open to anything new in your life.

So, I want to quickly share with you 4 key ways to kill your painful past and move on happily with your life. Let’s find out…

No 1
First, Make the decision to let it go.

The past don’t disappear on its own. You need to make the commitment to “let it go.” If you don’t make this conscious choice up-front, you could end up self-sabotaging any effort to move on from this past hurt.

Making the conscious decision to let it go. Stop refreshing the past pain, stop going over the details of the story in your head, stop thinking of the other person every time.

Know it today that it is your choice to either hold on to the pain, or to live a future life without it.
I recommend you go to https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss to quickly learn how to 10X The Romance in your Relationship as well as enjoy the truck loads of bonuses that comes with it.

No 2

Second, Stop blaming others

Being the victim feels good — it’s like being on the winning team of you against the world. But guess what? The world largely doesn’t care, so you need to get over yourself.

In every moment, you have that choice — to continue to feel bad about another person’s actions, or to start feeling good. You need to take responsibility for your own happiness, and not put such power into the hands of another person. Why would you let the person who hurt you — in the past — have such power, right here, right now?

No amount of rumination of analyses have ever fixed a relationship problem. Never. Not in the entirety of the world’s history. So why choose to engage in so much thought and devote so much energy to a person who you feel has wronged you?

Blaming others for our hurt is what most of us start off doing. Somebody did something wrong to you and you want them to apologize. We want them to acknowledge what they did was wrong.

But blaming someone else for our hurt can backfire, as blaming others can often leave you powerless.

Thank you for reading the First part of this series..... I will drop the second part tomorrow that contains the 3rd and 4th Way.

But until then, Go to https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss to quickly learn how to 10X The Romance in your Relationship as well as enjoy the truck loads of bonuses that comes with it.

Enjoy your Day.

Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Real500: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please read below

Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Saintsami(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's for ladies. Anything for us guy's. lolz

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by QueenSusan(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Funny ... We will definitely get to that as time goes on.
Saintsami:
That's for ladies. Anything for us guy's.
lolz
Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Saintsami(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
QueenSusan:
Funny ... We will definitely get to that as time goes on.
but Susan, it is just a post or organisation?
Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by QueenSusan(f): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are Results proven consulting posts and courses.

Saintsami:

but Susan, it is just a post or organisation?
Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by QueenSusan(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hi, It is Susan here - Your Relationship Coach.

Hurray! It is still Valentine's month when we specially show the magnitude of Love we have for our Lovers. And that is exactly, what I want to do right now.

Click: https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss to access my Gift and enjoy tons of free bonuses along side with it;

But Before I reveal the details of my gift to you, here is the result of a short research that I made in January 2019.

The Valentine season is an avenue for marriage proposals and Relationship romance. This Package have helped thousands of Nigerians to build blissful and lasting rlationships and it will definitely guide you through making your relationship closer, stronger and hotter. This will surely 10x the romance in your relationship.

Without wasting further time, My Gift includes romance management tools that many women need to get into a fun and intimate mood. The package consists of 6 therapist eBooks, 1 video training, 1 short report and other email values.

Get instant access now. Click: https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss

‘A 75-year Harvard grant study into happiness, came to one resounding conclusion: ”good relationships keep us happier and makes us live longer.” According to George Vaillant, the Harvard psychiatrist who directed the study from 1972 to 2015, there are two pillars of happiness — love and finding a way of coping with life that does not push love away. Making an effort to strengthen your relationship and cultivate more love could just be the secret to increasing longivity.

You Too Can Learn The Secrets To Having Your Chosen Lover Fall Deeply In Love With You & Beg You To Be His/Her One & Only.

Trust me, you would love it….. Check it out

Click: https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss to access my Promo Gift and enjoy tons of free bonuses along side with it;

Happy Valentine,
Enjoy your Day.

Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Lightangel65: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Saintsami:
That's for ladies. Anything for us guy's.
lolz

Yes guys should keep their virginity until marriage, same as ladies.
Or keep it forever if you don't want to get married
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Satan66(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Very disgusting and distasteful thread.
Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by QueenSusan(f): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Welcome to the Third part of this thread. And as I promised yesterday, I will continue from our last discussion.

Titled: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin

No 3

Third. Focus on the present

Now it’s time to let go. Let go of the past, and stop reliving it. Stop telling yourself that story where the protagonist — you — is forever the victim of this other person’s horrible actions.

You can’t undo the past, all you can do is to make today the best day of your life.

When you focus on the here and now, you have less time to think about the past. When the past memories creep into your consciousness (as they are bound to do from time to time), acknowledge them for a moment. And then bring yourself gently back into the present moment.

Thank you for reading the third part of this thread..... I will drop the second part tomorrow that contains the 4th Way.

But until then, Go get this Hot Package.

Click: https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss

The Package have helped thousands of Nigerians to build blissful and lasting relationships and it will definitely guide you through making your own relationship closer, stronger and hotter.

This will surely 10x the romance in your relationship.
Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Fiteghi(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
I am a young guy of 18 yrs am single realy i blive u can help me get a lady that i will love plis help me
QueenSusan:
Welcome to the Third part of this thread. And as I promised yesterday, I will continue from our last discussion.

Titled: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin

No 3

Third. Focus on the present

Now it’s time to let go. Let go of the past, and stop reliving it. Stop telling yourself that story where the protagonist — you — is forever the victim of this other person’s horrible actions.

You can’t undo the past, all you can do is to make today the best day of your life.

When you focus on the here and now, you have less time to think about the past. When the past memories creep into your consciousness (as they are bound to do from time to time), acknowledge them for a moment. And then bring yourself gently back into the present moment.

Thank you for reading the third part of this thread..... I will drop the second part tomorrow that contains the 4th Way.

But until then, Go get this Hot Package.

Click: https://worldofwomen.com.ng/offer-relationship-bliss

The Package have helped thousands of Nigerians to build blissful and lasting relationships and it will definitely guide you through making your own relationship closer, stronger and hotter.

This will surely 10x the romance in your relationship.
I am a young guy of 18 yrs am single realy i blive u can help me get a lady that i will love plis help me

1 Share

Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Saintsami(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Miss, don't you mind if i have any of your social media platform's FACEBOOK OR WHATSAPP
Re: Virgin Or Disvirgined: Exactly What To Do If You Are Not A Virgin [Gift Inside] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fiteghi:
I am a young guy of 18 yrs am single realy i blive u can help me get a lady that i will love plis help meI am a young guy of 18 yrs am single realy i blive u can help me get a lady that i will love plis help me
Toto dey hungry you to fVvck cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years / Facts Guys Must Know Before Going Into Any Relationship. / Kissing Galore At Infinix Valentine Kiss And Win Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.