Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (74293 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Were you ever there ...??
U spent almost 200 days outside....
U ran 2weekly in/ 2weekly out leadership.

U have always been an EXPATRIATE.

Sai EXPATRIATE BABA

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Eediot Atiku Crew....

Don't you know that shows the level of assurance he have ...that he will win this election...

Yoruba have a saying, that if you are sure about your jazz , you will use it to hit your head...

If I lose this election, Oshibajo , take over...

But if I win this election, Atiku crew , enter lagoon
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
kudos to u Mr. president. nice statement from d horse mouth. but Mr president success is ours in shaa Allah .
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ngmart(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
So who is going to run the day to day activities before the handover.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by yemi1504: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.
There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/

AMEN to that In Jesus Name, Ase, Ise. The rejected one must tend to his gay cows for the rest of his miserable life.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by VicHots(f): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mr President there's no way you will lose this elections. Majority of the masses are for you. The very poor, ,Disabled,,Vulnerable needs you the more because you have impacted their lives and businesses Congratulations sir

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ajebuter(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dear Pa Buhari

You have said it and so shall it be.

l pray you accept your imminent defeat in good fate and let another person steer the mantle of leadership

If you do the talk, maybe we shall respect you.

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
JuanitaJames:

Sounds too false for a man who said no one will unseat him!

You don't want to sound like you are defeated before the fight starts. He has to show confidence and he didn't say it the way you put it my friend. He chose his words carefully
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Abdelux223: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
IF PDP EVENTUALLY RIG THIS ELECTION AND WIN, Y'ALL BRAINLESS SUPPORTER ARE GONNA REGRET HAVING ATIKU AS A PRESIDENT. MARK MY COMMENT PLEASE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ajebuter(f): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It's better.

She you wee not come and collect APC jollof rice and chicken as usual?

Dem dey wait for you na

Alajeki tongue tongue
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nature8(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Before nko?
Were you planning on forcing your way to Aso Rock?

Just stay in Daura and play with your cows like you did for 20yrs.

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by akin9ja78(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.
There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/

Akoni, but nigeria have unfinished business with you.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen!!!

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by 11thGoldTREE: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Reality is beginning to dawn on him.
The handwork of America kiss
more like the handwork of Sukola Baraki grin that dude pulled alot of strings to get Atiku to the United States.... One just have toto respect that man
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by owowa145(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Before nko?
Were you planning on forcing your way to Aso Rock?

Just stay in Daura and play with your cows like you did for 20yrs.
U guys don't understand his quote. He means he can't loose. He has turn it to a do or die affair. God help us.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by showafrica(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joromi12:
So till may 29 we will have no govt. Buhari is a cancer and shud be destroyed

He was not planning to leave power, but some international body Don warn am. Kadihra ask him many times, he said nobody will unseat him
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by YakubuA: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:

Baba you will win tomorrow's election in shaa Allah.

4+4 is a goal.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by owowa145(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
VicHots:
Mr President there's no way you will lose this elections. Majority of the masses are for you. The very poor, ,Disabled,,Vulnerable needs you the more because you have impacted their lives and businesses Congratulations sir
And they are still d very poor. Bring ur head.

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Beautyprincess(f): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
NOW YOU GUYS ARE FACING THE REALITY SHOW, THANKGOD HE KNOWS AND U BOTH KNOWS grin grin grin grin
haywire07:
I know my baba . And I love my baba.

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Atabets: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
See prove for our previous winnings below

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Temptee101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
torino88:
wish he would handover to osibanjo to complete the term if he loses but I don't think Abba kyari and co will allow that
to be honest buhari might have good intension but he lacks the capacity, competence and sound mind to affect anything
buhari pushed many Nigerians to the Wall to the extend that are are ready to vote anybody

but meanwhile
Please just stop! We keep hearing "he has good intention" bla bla bla...which nonsense good intention are you talking about? Anyway he should go back to daura, his 150 cows need this so called good intentions the most

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by SADIQ93: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Don't even say that baba you shall by Allah's will come back to continue the good work.
#Nigeria Sai buhari!!!
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Optimist88(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Foolish man! You're still the president till May! He's so confident in his rigging plans!
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Temptee101(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
VicHots:
You must be a very wicked fellow real life. I only pity the unfortunate ones who you come in contact with on a daily basis

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Sultty(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Stay put in daura and stick ur diick in ur fat gay cows cool

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Sultty(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Stay put in daura and stick ur long diick in ur fat gay cows cool

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by SirWarlock: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
logon599:
HOW TO SURVIVE ON ELECTION DAY:
For those without PVC
1)- Wake up.
2)- Pray
3)-Stay close to your phones, TV and radios. Information is very vital at every given time
4)- Encourage those who have PVCs to go out and vote
5)- If you have a car or any means of transportation, please you could be nice enough to help convey folks to their polling units
6)- Don't try to convince those voting to change their minds or their preferred candidates.
For those with PVC
1) First of all,hugs!
Y'all are the real MVPs!
2)- Sleep tight with the PVC in your hands. Keep out of reach of children, moisture, and vengeful rodents all of who could have been bribed at the last minute to frustrate your voting rights.
3)- Wake up on time!
Don't oversleep the day away mbok.
The future of Naija depends on you!
4)-Errrmmm.....
Please for goodness sakes have a bath and brush your teeth before going to stand in queues.
Don't add body and/or mouth odour to the already numerous challenges of the Nigerian electorate.
Love your neighbor!
5) - Don't go to any polling units with a lunch box or anything that can be remotely mistaken for a ballot box.
To be safe, bring or buy meals wrapped in leaves or newspapers.
Use transparent ragolis bottles for your drinks too. Better safe than sorry Nwanne!
6) - Keep a polite distance away from armed personnel.
Don't even smile at them before it is mistaken for mockery or civilian insubordination or sheer unpatriotism.
Just bone, vote and go!
7)- To the randy men amongst us, standing in queues isn't an opportunity to squeeze or rub against women before or behind you.
Oga, respect yourself!
cool- To the Slay queens amongst us, please this is not an opportunity to wear your 42 inches high heels.
Standing in queues issa very serious and loooong process! Happy are those who go to the polling units in flat sandals and bathroom slippers.
9)- To the Pregnant women and nursing mums, please make friends with the female security agents around. They could be of help.
10)- To the Mums (and Dads) with babies strapped on their backs, please don't allow them grab ballot boxes when your backs are turned.
Buhari didn't specify age oooh....Ehen.
11) - If a ballot box falls to the ground infront of you, do not bend to pick it. I repeat; DO NOT BEND TO HELP INEC PICK IT! Raise your two hands in the air and cry out to declare your innocence.
Call on God,just in case.
Or whatever deity you serve.
Atheists, you may call on Charles Darwin.
12)- At the sound of gunshots, don't run. Fall to the ground immediately. Bullets whizz through the air and running makes you a bigger target.
13)- After voting, go straight home. Forget all that talks of staying to defend your votes, you're neither police nor army.
Don't join overzealous groups of political critics to debate or argue over anything.
Some of those dudes will run faster than you when yawa gas oooo!
You want them to catch you and brand you a trouble maker disturbing the peace?
Go straight home to your family and loved ones.
14)- To the slay kings amongst us, Ndi Bigz Boyz. Please don't dress unnecessarily rough and rugged to polling units.
Most of the Nigerian police still believe dreads, tattoos and sagging trousers automatically equates to people being gay or criminals.
Nna, don't draw unnecessary attention to yaself biko.
(By the way, please leave the Biafran branded t-shirts and flags at home. Don't be silly in public!)
May Heaven help us all.
I like this smiley. Should have been on fp.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by yemi1504: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
edibobo:
May thou not return to ASO Rock anymore amen

AMEN In Jesus Name, AMIN, In Sha Allah, Ase, Ise.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by TruthinAction: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:

Please go. Nigerians has rejected you.

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by KingWarri: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:
I know my baba . And I love my baba.

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari

One dullardeen spotted with Kwale weed....

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by baganas: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
PapaBaby:
What was he gonna do after losing, was he gonna fly to the moon or stay put in Daura?

I don't get this.
He has the option to return to Aso and work there till May 29. Simple yet you get confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja