Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (74294 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Offpoint: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
NothingDoMe:
He is saying that he won't bother to return to Aso rock from Daura.

See wetin president dey talk. He nor go run govt till e handover proper?
Buhari don tire, na cabals the push am... the old wan go rest, e miss him cows
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by xelly: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hope he left with every of his belongings because he will not return.

I am 100% ready to vote ATIKU.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Gkemz: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Get ready because you are not going back.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
JuanitaJames:

Choosing words carefully is not his trademark

He did, there is transcript on the internet. We shouldn't misinform ourselves.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by janeedema(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Like seriously? Most efficient? Maybe efficiency has another meaning.
quote author=haywire07 post=75997060]I know my baba . And I love my baba.

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari [/quote]
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
For me,both atiku and buhari Is not the best choice. They are both corrupt.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by yuvisan: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Baba please don't even think about it, there's no way we are handing our country to a thief and a serial liar, you're coming back to Aso Rock on Sunday.

AMEN O ,By GOD’s ALL POWERFUL GRACE O !

THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN O
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by chalesfixed1011: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Daeylar(f): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even if he loses, won't he still be the president till the swearing-in on May 29 or is it June 12?
Where will he rule the country from until then?
And people are supporting his statement all in the name of insulting him.

Feb 23 (24/25 when results are announced) to June 12 is far.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is ok
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by duruZed(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thank God you are already home, bye-bye
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Julivas(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
How will baba know the outcome of the election when the results can only come in at least on Monday?
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Oxtertee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
so shall it be IJN Amen
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
IT IS JUST A PITY THAT I SAW THIS TREND LATELY

MR BUHARI, JUST STAY IN DAURA BECAUSE IF YOU MISTAKENLY LEAVE DAURA LA SMALL SET OF STONES YOU WITNESSED IN OGUN STATE, THIS TIME AROUND IT WILL BE STONE TO DEATH FOR YOU..

BEFORE NOW, YOU'VE LOST ALREADY
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by tsannee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:
I know my baba . And I love my baba.

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari
God bless u and all PMB lovers
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by goat22: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Is it only history, what of Geography and Mathematics grin

You get hot agege bread with agidi for side? Bring two come for iyana oponu, make you no delay like last time oh.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by seasy: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Just stay there, we go help you bring your remaining load
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Hotfreeze: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Bros. SarakiBukola in the building.

Wan ti ban gbogbo oruko nibi yii.

Don't wanna miss out on Election fun grin

Hahahaha

Werey ni awon guys yen. Them wan silence us for election but e no go work.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by TinaG(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Before nko wetin you wan go find for aso rock again?straight to daura.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Johnsonibx(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You must return to the Villa. We are re-electing you.
Who tells you that
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Johnsonibx(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baba e sa lo ro kule
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Moshlaw(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mr. President Sir, your tenure is not yet complete. You still have 4 more solid productive years to spend in the Aso Villa. forward Nigeria
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by canalily(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
TinaG:
Before nko wetin you wan go find for aso rock again?straight to daura.
i.like.the.G.of.ur.moniker
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
what of aisha
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by precious1967(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
this man memory has taken virus. elections results ll not be announced immediately, he should go back n pack his Ghana must go bags
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by sexygirl949: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by lagdmark(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Baba please don't even think about it, there's no way we are handing our country to a thief and a serial liar, you're coming back to Aso Rock on Sunday.
Thieves are better than serial killers.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You must return to the Villa. We are re-electing you.
And, there, he'll die!
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Gentleziggy(m): 4:42am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=haywire07 post=75997060]I know my baba . And I love my baba.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari [/quote ]I no u are even ready to lay down your tongue life for d sake of buhari
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Gentleziggy(m): 4:44am On Feb 23, 2019
U are not supposed to b there in d first place
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Mac2016(m): 4:57am On Feb 23, 2019
iwaeda:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.
There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/
So said him that he would not contest again after the third time he lost against Jonathan in 2011. Believe in Buhari's word at your own peril!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.