Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (74290 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by KingWarri: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
SADIQ93:
Don't even say that baba you shall by Allah's will come back to continue the good work.
#Nigeria Sai buhari!!!

Another fanatic spotted with toilet roll called Kwooraan.... smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Akpacha(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Here how stupid and lazy is this man, so from February to May 29th this idiot would stay back in katsina.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by foreshore(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.
There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/

Na your last flight be that. Bollywood Action film: Last Presidential Flight
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by KingWarri: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������

One mumudino don ready to chest bullet...
carry go....
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by yemi1504: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

May your life performance be same indices Buhari has gotten as a president in Nigeria.

AMEN In Jesus Name, AMIN, In Sha Allah, Ase, Ise.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by torino88(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Temptee101:

Please just stop! We keep hearing "he has good intention" bla bla bla...which nonsense good intention are you talking about? Anyway he should go back to daura, his 150 cows need this so called good intentions the most

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Platony(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:
I know my baba . And I love my baba.

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari

Efficient kor Sufficient ni...

Mtcheeewwwww!! angry
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by abrahamicseed(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
I respect this man called Buhari a lot.humble in spirit and in speech
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by AbleGod7555: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=75997082]Baba please don't even think about it, there's no way we are handing our country to a thief and a serial liar, you're coming back to Aso Rock on Sunday.[/quot

Coming back to pack his remaining properties because we can remain like this. Poverty is never the portion of this Great Nation. We have endured enough.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by freemi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Comments like this at moments like this help to calm tension... Good luck to all the contestants, Nigerians will speak tomorrow and history will be recorded
amen

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by silibaba: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.
There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/

In fela's voice:
Amen amen amen
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by SexynSerious(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hi cutie wink

Amarabae:
Reality is beginning to dawn on him.
The handwork of America kiss
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by abdull4honest(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Quote from said "Atiku is the next person in the Aso Rock" followed by Obi in the nearest future.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Owoloma: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:

since I grow up to know you as buhari,
this is the first time you have spoken wisely from your darkheart.
you have rightly and wisely spoken,
your boy Osinbajo will bring your remaining luggage to you in your daura.
and please be well and around also when ICC will come looking for you to answer the lifes that have been wasted for you.

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by VicHots(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Temptee101:

You must be a very wicked fellow real life. I only pity the unfortunate ones who you come in contact with on a daily basis
You don't worry,God is in control
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Abeyjide: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
GWMI:
Even the man knows he will be defeated only his supporters keep rejecting this fact.Buhari is a disappointment to so many nigerians and so he must go home no matter what happens.For those who are still Supporting buhari, this is our opportunity to vote in the candidate of our choice to rule us not the cabals choosing candidates for us.Let Vote Atiku Abubakar to GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN.God Bless Nigeria.

he knows he won't lose that's why is giving such a statement. He just want to cajole people like you.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
LTC
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by dochenaj: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
PapaBaby:
What was he gonna do after losing, was he gonna fly to the moon or stay put in Daura?

I don't get this.
Even if he loses, he is still president till May 29. Will he rule the country for the next 3 months from Daura? He might as well resign and hand power to Osibanjo already.

But we know he has perfected his rigging plot. And all this talk is talk-talk.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by dochenaj: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Reality is beginning to dawn on him.
The handwork of America kiss
Cabal no dey hear America oh! They are the ones ruling not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Bimpe29: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
And so shall it be insha Allah.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Ehindola(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Baba please don't even think about it, there's no way we are handing our country to a thief and a serial liar, you're coming back to Aso Rock on Sunday.
shocked
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by nku5: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
From there just report yourself to International Criminal Court quietly. The blood on your hands is plenty
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
maasoap:

You don't want to sound like you are defeated before the fight starts. He has to show confidence and he didn't say it the way you put it my friend. He chose his words carefully
Choosing words carefully is not his trademark
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Before nko?
Were you planning on forcing your way to Aso Rock?

Just stay in Daura and play with your cows like you did for 20yrs.
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
most Directors in Government parastatal will likely vote for Buhari so that they can complete their tenure. a vote for PDP will surely mean change of Government and Appointment.

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by IMASTEX: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:
Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies

If you give Buhari 50 more years to be in power. He won't achieve 10% of what Yara'dua did in his shortest stay in power. If you travel out of the country. Trust me, you will come back to delete what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by vincixpresso: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
So, till June 12, we won't have a working executive?
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by phase1: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
God bless the people of Daura as they prevent the most incompetent and most demented presidiot in the history of this country from coming back to Abuja to inflict more pains. Insha Allah!

Buhari is a relic that belongs to the past. We are done with him and we are moving forward.

Congrats to President Atiku Aina Anayo Abubakar!

Congrats to Nigerians who have proven to the world that power now belongs to Nigerians as they can change their leaders anytime they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by mafioso47(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/ medical vacation loading.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by justjify(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let the jobless man return to his joblessness
Shey he was jobless before 2015 and was of no economic value?
Let him return to where he came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.