Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

New Secret Of Last Long In Bed For Mature People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Secret Of Last Long In Bed For Mature People (1087 Views)

Mature People Don't Go Around Looking For Friends / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Secret Of Last Long In Bed For Mature People by L4stl00k(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
am here to help my fellow nairaland friend....secret and best way to last 1 to 2 hours

1 ONION
2 GINGER
3 PURE HONEY...

blend the onion and ginger together with blender....after that pour it inside cup and mix it together with the original honey ...
Re: New Secret Of Last Long In Bed For Mature People by AONE555(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rubbish....

N150 action bitters does the job well ..
Re: New Secret Of Last Long In Bed For Mature People by L4stl00k(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
L4stl00k:

am here to help my fellow nairaland friend....secret and best way to last 1 to 2 hours

1 ONION
2 GINGER
3 PURE HONEY...

blend the onion and ginger together with blender....after that pour it inside cup and mix it together with the original honey ...

drink it 30 minutes before action. .pm me on whatsapp

make sure the girl you want to nack is available or else you we masturbate and tired?
[quote author=L4stl00k post=76005412]

1 ONION
2 GINGER
3 PURE HONEY...

blend the onion and ginger together with blender....a

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 / Saw This Post On An Expert Post. Is It Real About Girls Too? / Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.