Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S (1325 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S by nwafada123(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwafada.com

A certain Nigerian man has found himself in a state of dilemma after he discovered that the virgin girl he dated and even remained celebate because of her virginity is three month pregnant after their wedding. He wrote,

“Help a brother. I am a young man of 35 years and have dated a lady for 3years,we never had sex because she said she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. I actually understood her cos I am also a Christian and I love her sooo much. We eventually got married as planned.

I bought a car for her and her mother cos of the love I have for her. After our wedding I now had the chance to have sex with her for the first time. Her virgina was loose. In fact I didn’t expect that but didn’t say anything. We traveled to Kumasi(Ghana) for our honeymoon.

During our honeymoon it was still like that. I eventually asked her and she said it was normal and I kept quiet. Two weeks later, she started vomiting. We went to the hospital for malaria test and it was negative.

Read more here

https://nwafada.com/2019/02/22/nigerian-man-in-tears-after-a-virgin-he-just-married-becomes-3-month-pregnant-seeks-help/

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S by STARGREEN(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S by ShinqRambq: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm makin dis comment afta dat fa g got picture made me vomit.

The groom na otondo,stay away from dem Sweetbuns and Pocohantas im no hear now wat we were expectin in 9months we will now hv to make adjustments to 6months.Jokes on d lady tho,she will live d rest of her life messed up
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears After A Virgin He Just Married Becomes 3-month Pregnant; S by habsydiamond(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2019
U don carry black market oooo..... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Money / V-crew I Got Some Content For Y'all / Besides 2020 What has been your worst year you've experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.