Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari (34881 Views)

Peteside: I Will Congratulate President-elect When Court Proves INEC Result / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / I’m A Cabal Myself - Buhari’s Close Associate Isa Funtua Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
OK the voters determine who win, chill both pmb and Atiku
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by lomprico(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
angry

Yeah at your ward only.

Modafucker!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by dam2000(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
We know ur plan but if u carry out this plan ur life will go 4 it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Hotfreeze: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
habex005:
ooohh
all your rigging plans are in motion.
we dey wait

If there are no rigging plans, go start your own na.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by flejnr2(f): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
MY question is were will the DSS agents with Buhari vote
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Hotfreeze: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
dam2000:
We know ur plan but if u carry out this plan ur life will go 4 it

Stop making noise. He has voted, you and Atiku are yet to vote.

When both of you lose as usual, you start crying like a barren witch.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by balladin: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Not so fast sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Samuelking4280(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Pelee
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by whirlwind7(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Satan66:
Let's be honest with our self's buhari will win this election.
All these online votes don't matter, It's the poor people on the streets without phones that are going to vote for buhari

The illiterates out number the educated in this country

Huh
The bolded is exactly what Bihari wants. Make more people in the country illiterate. Enlightened folks would never deign to repeat the error of 2015.

You said its the poor street folks that will vote for him?
Seem you don't know its these poor folks that have borne the brunt of Buhari's maladministration.
It's mostly those up north who cannot reason beyond religious and ethnic sentiments in the face of their sufferings that would still like up behind APC today

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by SocialFinance: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
CONFIRMED
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by jcross19: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...
is a funny man sha. very funny !!!!!? this man could be jovial because is just cracking a joke now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by tete7000(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
This proud man must meet his defeat...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Hotfreeze: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
flejnr2:
MY question is were will the DSS agents with Buhari vote

Security agents don't vote.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by sunnychibs(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
talk true na
NA SARCASM
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by saraki2019(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai baba
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by olatunji0607: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
By the Grace of God. Amen
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Creampro: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Couple of hours more for Nigerians to decide.

Creampro congratulating winners in advance.

We will vote and count together.

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by jonneljonn(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
You cannot arrogantly rule a nation for 4 years, then start humbly begging for votes just 4 days to elections. That's not how governance works, and that's certainly not how humility works.

President Buhari kept malice with Nigerians, giving us the silent treatment for more than 2 years, and only speaking words of insult and provocation from abroad.

He was quiet while his Python Danced in the South East, when the mass murderers reigned in the Middle Belt, and all the time illiteracy escalated in the North, and poverty ravaged the entire nation.

Now he's reading a scripted appeal for a second term from the same lazy Nigerians, the same women who belong in the kitchen and the other room, the same people nepotism didn't allow him to see as qualified to run government with him.

Tens of millions of Nigerians have been thrown into Extreme Poverty
10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs
Hundreds of thousands shut down business
Millions of government workers paid half salaries
Thousands of soldiers massacred
Millions of IDPs starved as their food is diverted
Stock market battered to half its real value
Billions of dollars borrowed
Hundreds of Shiites killed
Hundreds of thousands of students at home
Millions of kids out of school
Billions in goods trapped at the ports
Thousands of farmers massacred
Thousands of herders slaughtered

Honestly, someone needs to slowly explain to me like a child, what Buhari is begging for a second chance for. What exactly does he want to do?
As copied.....and please circulate for answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...
you will only win in your dreams asshole...you have casted your vote, when in other poling units they are yet to see Inec official at 8:27am, 9ja is really a shit hole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Humble55(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
sure! you shall be the winner
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by ejimatic: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
more details shortly...
. Whether they like it or not. you are coming back South west is behind you.....
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by erons22(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Apostlenathan1(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Check well, he must have voted for Atiku shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by natoemojay(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Nairalnaders go and vote ooo
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Liesssssss
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Weedhustler: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Ogun kee u for there.
Mumu after u have mistakenly voted for atiku. PDP all d way joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
2lateBiafra:
Sai BUHARI
you are as clueless as he is

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Chukwurah003: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Markcityking:
D time dey announce you as winner buhari u go dieeeeees
Anyway u no talk say u be loser nonsense

You must be talking to your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.