Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari (34883 Views)

Peteside: I Will Congratulate President-elect When Court Proves INEC Result / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / I’m A Cabal Myself - Buhari’s Close Associate Isa Funtua Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by foxton: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Abomination,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Slazim: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
APC has got this all planned out, imagine that at my PU here in Benin there is no Inec official or adhoc staff in sight not to talk of electoral materials.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Chukwurah003: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Weedhustler:
Ogun kee u for there.
Mumu after u have mistakenly voted for atiku. PDP all d way joor

Atiku back to sender. You go cry tire
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Philinho(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Our mumu don do.Go and rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by drlateef: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
He will win in shaa Allah. Allah does not love thieves and He will not allow thieves to lead us in Nigeria. He is the One and only that enthrone leaders. Victory is sure for you. The machinations of evil forces will come to none in shaa Allah.

For those unrepentant enemies of the masses here on NL, I have stockpiled high voltage transformers for you. You will need it from tonight.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by PapaAdanna: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Person wey no fit send text with phone no go be my president again... No more incompetence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by olasclef(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Satan66:
Let's be honest with our self's buhari will win this election.
All these online votes don't matter, It's the poor people on the streets without phones that are going to vote for buhari.
The illiterates out number the educated in this country

You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Jman06(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Even Buhari himself knows that there's no hope for him in this election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Just make sure u call Atiku on time the same way GEJ called u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
SaiBaba.. We all know u don't have competitor. Atiku country miles off ur standard

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Kronor(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Inshaallah you will win
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by somalianprince: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Who go dash you winning? Prepare for life in Daura cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by WiseStarr(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Time will tell
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by mcdokwe(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Activist001:
ODE, you're leaving Aso Rock today. Insha Allah. grin
he has till may 29
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by slivertongue: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
back to daura

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
My President for the next 4 years.
in line getting ready to vote for Buhari.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Heffalump(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
It's a lie, you cannot win IJN, amen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by cmikel: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...

ATIKUS CARD READER WILL NOT WORK , HIS MEN ADOPTED THEREBY DISRNFRACHISING HIM WHILE THE ODA PARTY IS BUSY MAKING PROGRESS ,

THE PLAN IS FOT BUHARI TO VOTE EARLY AND FACE FOR THAT ADVANTAGE
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by BIGGIE121(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Thats for nigeria to decide, and today is the d-day to vote bad energies out

#nigeriadecidestoday
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Emmanuel226(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
you no need to announce and congratulate yourself, you don already win the election, no mind Atiku and PDP members, make them no baff fast fast come vote
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Omoluyi(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine the useless president.You won someone in 2015 election though heavily flawed yet Jonathan congratulate Buhari.Now hear what the failed president is talking.So selfish.No spirit of sportsmanship or neutrality.

Don't mind him. I know they won't let the vote count. We saw that in Ekiti and Osun. He said he can't be unseated, now he just sounded so sure of winning. Election in my country is a waste of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Useless thing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Emmanuel226(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2019
congrats President Muhammadu Buhari for retaining your office as the no1 person of Nigeria
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by phase1: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Congratulations to President Atiku Anayoeze Aina Abubakar.

Congratulations to Nigerians!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by canalily(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
ExAngeloo7.did.you.hear.that?..tell.God.what.this.man.said
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Atiku back to sender. You go cry tire

Atiku has lost already.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by CEOwatazs: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
hucienda:
Pride cometh before the fall.

Nigerians will decide.

mtchew wat is pride here..... but u can look urslf in the mirror n call urslf ok.....

if it was atiku dt said dt now u will talk odawise. plix wise up
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by CEOwatazs: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2019
sexiestharam:
After all your agents have bribed the most vulnerable people of the North. After bullion vans have deposited hundreds of millions of dollars in Tinubu's house in broad day light. Why won't Buhari be confident of winning? But God is not asleep.

and atiku ur mentor is not using money abi..... nonsense n obi
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Bikoleavenodo21(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...
You’re already the winner sir

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by haffaze777(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
more details shortly...

we will congratulate you baba for the sane Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.