Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari (34886 Views)

Peteside: I Will Congratulate President-elect When Court Proves INEC Result / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / I’m A Cabal Myself - Buhari’s Close Associate Isa Funtua Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by abujaafar18: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes poo!
Congrats in advance
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
hucienda:
Pride cometh before the fall.

Nigerians will decide.

Do you know the difference between pride and confidence?
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Emmanuel226(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku chop fast fast come vote na

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by fotadmowmend(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
See dat statement...... I very selfish man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by 9jahotblog: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians will unseat you today by the special grace of almighty God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by oloyedewaris(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
congratulations in addy
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Emma1Oj(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
sexiestharam:
After all your agents have bribed the most vulnerable people of the North. After bullion vans have deposited hundreds of millions of dollars in Tinubu's house in broad day light. Why won't Buhari be confident of winning? But God is not asleep.
y do u keep chasing after Buhari up and down as if he collected something from you? Y is your hatred for him this strong? U wan kill am? Pls leave OUR PRESIDENT for us o... He didn't contribute to your challenges.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by olatunji0607: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Insha Allah
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2019
flejnr2:
MY question is were will the DSS agents with Buhari vote

They are probably in a shift rotation. They will be relieved in the mid afternoon.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by ajimo54(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Activist001:
ODE, you're leaving Aso Rock today. Insha Allah. grin

No be today nah!
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by 989900: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2019
That's a psychological statement to induce voters to get on the leading train.

It's an affirmative statement, you wouldn't want him to express his doubts openly now, would you?

Nairaland kids sure need some education.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Basher8583: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
sexiestharam:
After all your agents have bribed the most vulnerable people of the North. After bullion vans have deposited hundreds of millions of dollars in Tinubu's house in broad day light. Why won't Buhari be confident of winning? But God is not asleep.

You mean the God that refused to have Buhari dead even after all your devices with intention to kill him.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by tadezky(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2019
It's today ppl will realise that online polls and rants don't win elections. Most of these online voltrons supporting atiku are disloyal to him cus they are not even going to vote. Na mouth dem they take vote for atiku, those on ground will give you the reality you don't want to accept when your PDP candidate looses.

Keep wailing in advance.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Johnsonibx(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
We are very sorry sir maybe by 2023 that will be possible not 2019 sir cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Emma1Oj:
y do u keep chasing after Buhari up and down as if he collected something from you? Y is your hatred for him this strong? U wan kill am? Pls leave OUR PRESIDENT for us o... He didn't contribute to your challenges.

Shut up why do you keep chasing Atiku up and down as if he rape your mama. You better go and vote for Buhari cos as I'm seeing it he will lose and nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...
You will be the looser and you will be disgraced out of Aso Rock you bloodthirsty phinestine. You are chronic failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by bluefilm: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
For sure.

2023 is a done deal already.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2019
tadezky:
It's today ppl will realise that online polls and rants don't win elections. Most of these online voltrons supporting atiku are disloyal to him cus they are not even going to vote. Na mouth dem they take vote for atiku, those on ground will give you the reality you don't want to accept when your PDP candidate looses.

Keep wailing in advance.

Why can't you win it fair and clean, must you bribe voters with money? I thought Buhari had loyal slaves in the North, why this embarrassing buying of votes in the same North, something he never did in the first election, does that mean his popularity has crashed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...
I Stagger Not With Unbelieve, And Iam Fully Persuaded Without And Shadow Of Doubt In Me, President Muhammadu Buhari, Will Crush All His Opponent In The Presidential Election, Congrats PMB, The Almighty God Has Already Gave You Victory Over Your Enemies; I Pray That Your 2nd Term In The Office Will Be 100% Better, Than Your First Term, In The Name Of Jesus, Congratulation In Advance, Mr President.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Zontage: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Good bye Bubu the chief Dullard of Fed. Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by banqalee(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2019
All I see is yellow cap on Buhari's head angry

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by OKOOMOGE: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Some people need to get their head checked. You can criticize without being abusive.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by bedspread: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
callmeVIBRANT:
more details shortly...
[/s] We Cancel and Nullufy That! It Shall Not Stand Neither will it come to pass in JESUS NAME...AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by taiwopapaya(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2019
YOUR EXCELLENCY.... GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER. 07010399654
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Maundlinluv(f): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
I see buhari winning again not because he deserves it, not because he can defeat atiku , but because this country is a failure and allowing failure to rule. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by durmapuzo(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
more details shortly...

That's in his next life in Sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
One thing is sure.
If we return Buhari and his cohorts to Aso rock today, then we have failed and our predecessors and successors will not be happy with us.
The country is hard, people are suffering all because of these people. Prices of food items have been on a steady rise since this man came into power, security is at an all-time low, many people are feeding from hand to mouth but a single man has spent a chunk of the nation's treasury abroad on his health, after hypocritically saying 4 years ago that he would ban foreign health trips for government officials. Apparently charity doesn't begin at home for some.
To those who intend to sell their votes, voices, power and common sense for a derica of rice or some meagre amount of money, please think again. Will that be adequate for you and your family to feed conveniently for another four years? Do you think these people care about you?
If Buhari truly wants the best for this country as they claim, then why the desperation to remain there? If his primary aim is not to loot, why the need to serve two terms? Isn't it obvious to him that his government has only brought untold hardship to Nigeria(ns)?
THINK!!
This is a man who has been in power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Now he is asking for additional 4 years. LOL! To do what exactly? To finally bury the country that is currently on life support?
I am not for any candidate. I am for common sense, and throwing out whoever fails to perform up to expections, out, because the power to choose leaders is solely ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by yemi1504: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Slazim:
APC has got this all planned out, imagine that at my PU here in Benin there is no Inec official or adhoc staff in sight not to talk of electoral materials.

You had better call the INEC Citizen Contact Line at 09050858629, have your state, ward and polling unit down to be able to make the complaint. As non-voters, INEC discards our complaints SMH.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Dollabiz: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
be deceiving yourself.atiku is leading already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by bulam: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
The tyrant will cry in few hours from now. Atikulated!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.