Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari (34884 Views)

Peteside: I Will Congratulate President-elect When Court Proves INEC Result / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / I’m A Cabal Myself - Buhari’s Close Associate Isa Funtua Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Deelar: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Amiiin grin
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Activist001:
ODE, you're leaving Aso Rock today. Insha Allah. grin
See how PDP Zombies took over the forum.

All the Buharists have gone to their polling unit to cast their vote.

While PDP Zombies with no PVC are here on NL to make mouth Atiku will win with like and share.

Don't worry by evening when we Buharists most have finished casting our vote, we go no who's winning.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by oneunited(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Naughtysite:
We thought card reader was programmed to start working by 8am and shut down 10pm ?

How come he has voted by 8:10am ?

Oga,you mumu oh!!!
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by lolybaby(f): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Franzinni:
I can bet 1 million naira that buhari will win.... Not because he deserves it... NO! But because WE allow it....

The people who win elections online are not going to vote for Nigeria.... It's just the way it is.... We all want a better country but those that know what level the civilized world have attained are sadly not the ones who determine the people who control the decision to effect any change...

At least this is going to be the lesson Nigeria needs to be great... Just 4 more years of incompetence and we will finally get it.
COME ON LET'S BET 1.5M
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by bulam: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Smile4daddy:

See how PDP Zombies took over the forum.

All the Buharists have gone to their polling unit to cast their vote.

While PDP Zombies with no PVC are here on NL to make mouth Atiku will win with like and share.

Don't worry by evening when we Buharists most have finished casting our vote, we go no who's winning.
The dullard president is only hoping to win through rigging. Nigerians have rejected him, only zombies are rooting for him to win. Atiku is the next president.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Baroba(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
The devil of a president have probably rigged this election in his favour.. No suprises
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by nextnear(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...
just don't forget your promise not to go back to Aso Rock Villa if you lose, a promise is a promise sir, remember to stay put first at daura even until the result is out.
thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance
yours sincerely good Nigerian citizen
Nextnear.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2019
bulam:
The dullard president is only hoping to win through rigging. Nigerians have rejected him, only zombies are rooting for him to win. Atiku is the next president.
Says the head of Zombies.

E nor far again latest on Monday evening, your Rigging mantra will start fully and end in mid June/July.

Then wailing as usual will continue till 2023.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
I erroneously voted you in 2015,

I MUST UN-VOTE YOU TODAY!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by akdjr(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Confident president. Me too go congratulate you after the result is officially announce.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Franzinni: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
lolybaby:
COME ON LET'S BET 1.5M
when I win you go run haha I know you... Are not a Nigerian hahahahaha
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Poanan: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2019
sexiestharam:
After all your agents have bribed the most vulnerable people of the North. After bullion vans have deposited hundreds of millions of dollars in Tinubu's house in broad day light. Why won't Buhari be confident of winning? But God is not asleep.

Ooh you heard about the gist? I heard yesterday night and INEC officials have been instructed that APC must win. But the difficult one is Amuwo odofin cos I heard those people said they won't leave after caring their vote.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by gcof(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
realvikash:

Weyrey, Naija don cast angry
Election dey on, no light to use watch wetin dey xup undecided , they expect man to burn fuel to watch the verdict of the election, Thunder light dem.
angry
oga go and vote...you shouldn’t be watching it on tv
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by XTHRONE(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Keep dreaming, Jonathan ones said same
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Rumobaba: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Election Na Sport? Well nice talk
Racoon:
Imagine the useless president.You won someone in 2015 election though heavily flawed yet Jonathan congratulate Buhari.Now hear what the failed president is talking.So selfish.No spirit of sportsmanship or neutrality.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by jamesbonded: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
To prove the oldman has changed. He didn't even say "By the grace of God"... Fucking useless fool that think he can competently rig the election.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari's next level is sure
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
That's the lion himself talking

I congratulate in advance sir.

Your victory today will shut the stenched month of all your critics and cynics, criticising u for no just cause.

yeye guy. Naa free mode you dey use sef. Buhari no gree buy you data.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
yeye guy. Naa free mode you dey use sef. Buhari no gree buy you data.

Shut up... The day free mode is configured in a way that allows users to comment with it on nairaland, may sense visit u that day.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019
oneunited:

Oga,you mumu oh!!!

Like your father nah.

Frustrated dunce.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
In 2015 voters were chanting Sai buhari, pure democracy, but this time around Buhari is saying that it's a do or die affair,you will congratulate you self by force
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Mark4nextlevel: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Very smart answer...Mr president Mo. Buhari is a very intelligent man..(confirmed 2day) i like d way he answered d journalist
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Oluwapomile1: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
realvikash:

Weyrey, Naija don cast angry
Election dey on, no light to use watch wetin dey xup undecided , they expect man to burn fuel to watch the verdict of the election, Thunder light dem.
angry

Oh! I thought its only here oo
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari has voted and he has the right to say I will win.
The same thing applies to Atiku and other constants, anyone can choose any means to unsettle his opponents; it will not change the outcome.

I therefore advice all jobless reactors to please keep quiet while the serious citizens cast their votes.

This isn't a game of faith or belief or prayer or cursing or prophesy... it is a ballot game and the best player wins.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Franzinni:
I can bet 1 million naira that buhari will win.... Not because he deserves it... NO! But because WE allow it....

The people who win elections online are not going to vote for Nigeria.... It's just the way it is.... We all want a better country but those that know what level the civilized world have attained are sadly not the ones who determine the people who control the decision to effect any change...

At least this is going to be the lesson Nigeria needs to be great... Just 4 more years of incompetence and we will finally get it.
4 more years of incompetence...?
Access denied!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by showafrica(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
jonneljonn:
You cannot arrogantly rule a nation for 4 years, then start humbly begging for votes just 4 days to elections. That's not how governance works, and that's certainly not how humility works.

President Buhari kept malice with Nigerians, giving us the silent treatment for more than 2 years, and only speaking words of insult and provocation from abroad.

He was quiet while his Python Danced in the South East, when the mass murderers reigned in the Middle Belt, and all the time illiteracy escalated in the North, and poverty ravaged the entire nation.

Now he's reading a scripted appeal for a second term from the same lazy Nigerians, the same women who belong in the kitchen and the other room, the same people nepotism didn't allow him to see as qualified to run government with him.

Tens of millions of Nigerians have been thrown into Extreme Poverty
10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs
Hundreds of thousands shut down business
Millions of government workers paid half salaries
Thousands of soldiers massacred
Millions of IDPs starved as their food is diverted
Stock market battered to half its real value
Billions of dollars borrowed
Hundreds of Shiites killed
Hundreds of thousands of students at home
Millions of kids out of school
Billions in goods trapped at the ports
Thousands of farmers massacred
Thousands of herders slaughtered

Honestly, someone needs to slowly explain to me like a child, what Buhari is begging for a second chance for. What exactly does he want to do?
As copied.....and please circulate for answers.

Don't mind the idiot, and any second idiot that will explain to you must start with the first term achievement of Buhari. Someone who has lived all his live, instead to retire and die in peace, he still want to mortgage our own life.
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Yeecar(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Activist001:
ODE, you're leaving Aso Rock today. Insha Allah. grin
Come again pls?
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by otokx(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri / Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.