Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (58922 Views)

Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / See What Soldiers Did To Ambulance Carrying Casualties From The Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by jurjes(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
obembet:
Thank God there is no APC governorship candidate in rivers. So next week will go well
Don't count on it, more reason why APC will be hell bent on disrupting the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Josh44s(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
princeade86:
in a sane country, with sane mind, both buhari and atiku will never be president.

You and millions of Nigerians don’t just get it. Our forefathers and founders of this nation made a great error we can never erase and that error is allowing the Fulanis migrants into Nigeria. They are like HIV virus. Once you get it, you are gonna leave with it for the rest of your life. Even the Hausas have been conquered by the fulanis. The worse is yet to come. Nigerians will see the true color of fulanis in the next 4yrs.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by dam2000(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oh God let this evil man know dat u exist

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by horlique(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Gossiplover:
Read as shared by Facebook user, David-Jack Aribima.

I neither snatched a ballot box nor threatened the life of any citizen. I had only stood, shocked by what these power thirsty men have turned our land into—this theatre of war. Before my eyes three bodies, soaked in blood, were lugged to the alleyway were I stood. The guns rattled close by, and I fled with the many other people who ran for their lives.

A gang of boys camouflaged in military outfits, heavily guarded by armoured cars and men of the Nigerian military, trooped down the road, shooting directly into the town and at anyone who was suspected to be a member of the PDP.

I sprawled on the ground in a makeshift bar I had found at the waterside where I had run to when the shooting became very intense. The armies followed, shooting directly at citizens who had come out expecting to see an election, but now face their death sentence. Peering through spaces between ground and wooden walls, I saw people, many people bleeding from their necks and backs and bellies and jumping into the river.

I was there, lying on that temporal space between life and death, still trying to post on a news on my Facebook wall when a trudge drew closer, matched the wooden wall down and cracked a gun to my head.

At this point, I knew it had finally happened. We had earlier heard the news of their plan to incarcerate members of the PDP before the elections. Although they had no been very successful at this plan, early this morning, the Secretary to the Akuku-Toru Local Government Council was pick up from his house under very severe torture.

I quickly taped the SHARE function on my phone screen to post what I had written in wait of what might happen.

"I have been arrested by men of the Nigerian military. I don't know what will happen next," it read.

Why some people found it difficult to believe this news and chose to make jest of it on my wall, is what I still struggle to understand. Does the news sound like a scam or an attempt for one to score some cheap popularity? I do not think so. I think of it rather as a measure taken for my security.

Five military officers arrested me. They had riffles, daggers and another young man who begged mercilessly for his life. The boy had also been apprehended from a room where he was hiding for his life.

"I from this compound o," he begged. "Na as them they shoot for our house, na'im make I run come hide for here."

I brought out my voters card quickly to identify myself as did also the man. But it was only a waste of time as the army officers snatched our PVCs without any effort for identification.

We were moved to a compound belonging to an APC stalwart. Here, we were to be identified by APC members for what I knew would be an implication.

"Ehem! See am there," a young raised an accusation on our entrance into the yard. He was obviously pointing at me. " Him follow. Na them be the boys."

What follow were strokes of koboko. Slaps. And a teargassing of my eyes until I heard a voice from afar.

"No no no, it said."

" Leave this one..."

"I know him..."

"He's not one of them."

I ran as fast as the soldiers booted my back and buttocks.

I did not bother to say anything to the men who ordered for my beating or the man who saved my life this evening.

But I recognized the voice that said, "Leave this one." It was of a man who comes from this place and knows me to be of this land. It was the voice of the land.

The land does not consume its own.

We will overcome!

when they see bokoharam they run and hide
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by tonididdy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Santinojr:
This is bad... But this story get as e be

How the story be oga? If he didn't live to tell the tale would you have believed either?
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by lielbree: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Amaechi and Wike should be sent to International Criminal Court (ICC).
This has nothing to do with Wike. Ameachi promised war during the presidential rally and he kept his word
Rivers is a pdp stronghold and eachi is desperate to deliver vote for buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by TruthinAction: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Amaechi and Wike should be sent to International Criminal Court (ICC).

It's neither Amaechi nor Wike. It's the commander in chief of the armed forces. They carry out his commands.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by lielbree: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Santinojr:
This is bad... But this story get as e be
It happened in my LGA. It's a fact!
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by princeade86(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:

You and millions of Nigerians don’t just get it. Our forefathers and founders of this nation made a great error we can never erase and that error is allowing the Fulanis migrants into Nigeria. They are like HIV virus. Once you get it, you are gonna leave with it for the rest of your life. Even the Hausas have been conquered by the fulanis. The worse is yet to come. Nigerians will see the true color of fulanis in the next 4yrs.
u correct sir, but useless lord luggard shud be blame.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by sacajawea: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
koboko69:
tongue
Person!
Chai smh embarassed
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by norriswood(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
kollinz1234:
Amaechi is sacrificing his own ppl for a northerner who when he wins the elections will back stab him and throw him to the dirt's. All these he is doing because he believes that he will one day rule the country as its president or at least collect a huge sum from Tinubu to drop his bid. He will pay
..u re fool..the same wike sacrificed his people 2015
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Santinojr: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
lielbree:

It happened in my LGA. It's a fact!
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by ipswitch: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Damn! Amaechi said its gonna be war not an election...
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beremx , the cup you and others gave to the baboon is proving difficult to retrieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Feraz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
koboko69:
tongue
Oh, this is something to gloat about right simply because PDP members are at the receiving end?

ikennaf1:
Beremx , the cup you and others gave to the baboon is proving difficult to retrieve.
Many warned them then but they refused to hear. Alas, the whole nation is paying for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Dshocker(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Am just tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by horlique(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
So sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Evidenx(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
RIVER STATE TURNED INTO RIVERS OF BLOOD. POWER DRUNK FEDERAL MAN YOU DO WELL OOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by ogmask: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
nelronaldo:
2015 has been our best election so far! That was really a peaceful, free and fair election.

make una dey deceive una sef. you guys gonna be alright Las Las. .those that died in akwa ibom, rivers and bayelsa state were spirits abi. that election had pple killed before , during and after elections. maybe you forgot how jonathan, Wike and Co brought back militants to take over elections in the south south and see of them were giving house of assembly tickets and other made local govt chairmen, contractors , SSA and even monarchs.

Una go surely dey alright in the end.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by kollinz1234(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
norriswood:
..u re fool..the same wike sacrificed his people 2015
look at this wasted spam calling me a fool. U should be ashamed of urself as an unemployed youth with several days of lack of food and transport fare or even money to give his low self esteemed girlfriend still having the gutts to come here and defend tyrani, stupid son of a no body, demented buharis D*ck sucker

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by smithyemy: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
BUHARI you are well done. The instructions you gave to your soldiers is what they are doing. The blood of this innocent ones shall kill you and cursed you till you die in jesus name. AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
And after all this their wicked activities them think say them go get peace, see it shall never be well with any of them that violated human rights today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Oziens: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
What rubbish are you saying? Justifying evil with evil is that how morally backward some people have become.
What is bad should be condemned by all standard. Election is not a do or die.
So, stop reference evil to justify what happened in 2015. Reason like normal human being. This is barbaric and should be condemned by men of good conscience.
The wicked shall not go unpunished.

drey076:
It is well

But wike and Jonathan did almost the same to APC supporters in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by smithyemy: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
I live in ph. Soldiers went inside a compound as early as 6am and started shooting sporadically and kills many people . Did they snatch ballot boxes? The answer is NO. BALLOT boxes and papers arrived river state around 2 and 3pm today. So what has people they went to their house and killed, 6a.m did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by siaco(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76047253:
Reading...

Continue reading, whoever that supports killing or intimidation of people, especially the defenceless will one day meet the same treatment if not worst from the military. let me tell you no matter the party we support, life should be sacred and killing of human beings should be condemned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
He lied sensationally. Not everyone can be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by collitexnaira(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
This election should be canceled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
smithyemy:
I live in ph. Soldiers went inside a compound as early as 6am and started shooting sporadically and kills many people . Did they snatch ballot boxes? The answer is NO. BALLOT boxes and papers arrived river state around 2 and 3pm today. So what has people they went to their house and killed, 6a.m did?

Stop lying there. We all live in Port-Harcourt and there was no gunshots in Port-Harcourt. The affected areas are mostly Ogoni and riverine communities like Bonny, Andoni and Abonema.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Basher8583: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Story doesnt add up. What was he doing in the alleyway? Smoking gbana or what.
Now why you. Why not anyone else.
You seem to have taken your time to write this. With the excelent grammar and diction one would ordinarily see the writer as a calm and composed person. Were you calm and composed when you wrote this? Your answer can never be yes. So its safe to say someone other than you wrote this piece. And that person knows how to apeal to emotions with his write up.

Now listen. I share no pity for this one. You reap what you sow. I have many friends living in Rivers State. They voted and went back home so whats so particular about yours if not that you are a trouble maker.

Nonsense post intended only for the stupid and ignorant.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Basher8583: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abagworo:

Stop lying there. We all live in Port-Harcourt and there was no gunshots in Port-Harcourt. The affected areas are mostly Ogoni and riverine communities like Bonny, Andoni and Abonema.

Dont mind the idiots. They have ran out of options so they now rely on lies
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Basher8583: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abagworo:
He lied sensationally. Not everyone can be deceived

Im telling you.
Story doesnt add up. What was he doing in the alleyway? Smoking gbana or what.
Now why him. Why not anyone else.
He seem to have taken his time to write this. With the excelent grammar and diction one would ordinarily see the writer as a calm and composed person. So its safe to say someone other than him wrote this piece. And that person knows how to apeal to emotions with his write up.

I share no pity for this story teller. They reap what they sow. I have many friends living in Rivers State. They voted and went back home so whats so particular about yours if not that you are a trouble maker.

The post is Nonsense indeed intended only for the stupid and ignorant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.