Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (58920 Views)

Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / See What Soldiers Did To Ambulance Carrying Casualties From The Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2019
prophetic69:

Fooooooooool

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by AntiNigerian: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Happy Sunday pals.. The nation mourns the innocent souls lost to this jamboree. The tears brimming in households..
And for those who actually hoped.. Please grab your Visa as soon as possible and leave this country.. The level of corruption is legendary
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=76063865][/quote]

Try harder
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
prophetic69:

Try harder
i just showed u what u are
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Anwons(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=drey076 post=76047212]It is well

But wike and Jonathan did almost the same to APC supporters in

Is your type that is making mokery of Nigeria. How could you say that? We are talking about people's life, is APC as a party a human? Not at all, neither PDP.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fourwinds:
i just showed u what u are
Try again cus all I can see is ur bloodline...proof me wrong
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
prophetic69:

Try again cus all I can see is ur bloodline...proof me wrong

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=76082612][/quote]

That looks like ur dad, make u dont turn out useless like him. Ok?
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
prophetic69:

That looks like ur dad, make u dont turn out useless like him. Ok?

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=76086210][/quote]
Replace it with ur vasline and Bleep your self hardcore.....PDP goat fooooooool
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
prophetic69:

Replace it with ur vasline and Bleep your self hardcore.....PDP goat fooooooool
Ewu Malu ...this is ur logo

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fourwinds:
Ewu Malu ...this is ur logo

Pussy hope u choking on the results?
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2019
prophetic69:

Pussy hope u choking on the results?
dick and blocus hope u swallowed the cum result

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by suyamasta(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gossiplover:
Read as shared by Facebook user, David-Jack Aribima.

I neither snatched a ballot box nor threatened the life of any citizen. I had only stood, shocked by what these power thirsty men have turned our land into—this theatre of war. Before my eyes three bodies, soaked in blood, were lugged to the alleyway were I stood. The guns rattled close by, and I fled with the many other people who ran for their lives.

A gang of boys camouflaged in military outfits, heavily guarded by armoured cars and men of the Nigerian military, trooped down the road, shooting directly into the town and at anyone who was suspected to be a member of the PDP.

I sprawled on the ground in a makeshift bar I had found at the waterside where I had run to when the shooting became very intense. The armies followed, shooting directly at citizens who had come out expecting to see an election, but now face their death sentence. Peering through spaces between ground and wooden walls, I saw people, many people bleeding from their necks and backs and bellies and jumping into the river.

I was there, lying on that temporal space between life and death, still trying to post on a news on my Facebook wall when a trudge drew closer, matched the wooden wall down and cracked a gun to my head.

At this point, I knew it had finally happened. We had earlier heard the news of their plan to incarcerate members of the PDP before the elections. Although they had no been very successful at this plan, early this morning, the Secretary to the Akuku-Toru Local Government Council was pick up from his house under very severe torture.

I quickly taped the SHARE function on my phone screen to post what I had written in wait of what might happen.

"I have been arrested by men of the Nigerian military. I don't know what will happen next," it read.

Why some people found it difficult to believe this news and chose to make jest of it on my wall, is what I still struggle to understand. Does the news sound like a scam or an attempt for one to score some cheap popularity? I do not think so. I think of it rather as a measure taken for my security.

Five military officers arrested me. They had riffles, daggers and another young man who begged mercilessly for his life. The boy had also been apprehended from a room where he was hiding for his life.

"I from this compound o," he begged. "Na as them they shoot for our house, na'im make I run come hide for here."

I brought out my voters card quickly to identify myself as did also the man. But it was only a waste of time as the army officers snatched our PVCs without any effort for identification.

We were moved to a compound belonging to an APC stalwart. Here, we were to be identified by APC members for what I knew would be an implication.

"Ehem! See am there," a young raised an accusation on our entrance into the yard. He was obviously pointing at me. " Him follow. Na them be the boys."

What follow were strokes of koboko. Slaps. And a teargassing of my eyes until I heard a voice from afar.

"No no no, it said."

" Leave this one..."

"I know him..."

"He's not one of them."

I ran as fast as the soldiers booted my back and buttocks.

I did not bother to say anything to the men who ordered for my beating or the man who saved my life this evening.

But I recognized the voice that said, "Leave this one." It was of a man who comes from this place and knows me to be of this land. It was the voice of the land.

The land does not consume its own.

We will overcome!

Very sad thing to ever happen to our country! Buhari e no go well with you
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fourwinds
post=76133037:

dick and blocus hope u swallowed the cum result

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
prophetic69:

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East
for your information, I'm not from the east
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by kotv: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
All I know it shall never be well with Amaechi. In my area, they even asked who people were voting for before they started attacking people. The death and blood spilled in Rivers may it cost Amaechi and his entire family worst for generations. May his children, his grandchildren, great-grandchildren and everyone that descend from his blood never know peace. Wicked bastard.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fourwinds:
for your information, I'm not from the east

Still on still tell Atiku ur biography not me grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
prophetic69:

Still on still tell Atiku ur biography not me grin[color=#006600][/color]
nonsense...go and tell Buhari your biography.... Fvck u... Imagine assuming a random person to be from a certain place bcoz the person didn't share ur opinion.... Nonsense
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by prophetic69(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fourwinds:
nonsense...go and tell Buhari your biography.... Fvck u... Imagine assuming a random person to be from a certain place bcoz the person didn't share ur opinion.... Nonsense

Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
There is more to this story.
Re: Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos by boldaslion: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
drey076:
It is well

But wike and Jonathan did almost the same to APC supporters in 2015.

You are very stupid, daft, and wicked if this is all you could say. Did you say they almost? But they didn't. There was neither killing nor brigandage of this sort in 2015, and instead of calling evil by it's proper name and condemning it, you are here talking rubbish. May the blood of the innocent being shed by your principal be required at your hands for supporting him and such atrocities of his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.