Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (598192 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
lecksam:

@goztino Please is the application RWTH Aachen still on for winter ? Data science.. thanks

Winter application closed on March 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Didi2d(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
badmus306:

Ain't u aware? Tell us what happen. Alot of boss are here to guide you.

Sincerely, I had issues to take care of financially. Thinking I will be able to raise another fund for visa fee and transport to Lagos, but couldn't
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by John3mace: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
How to reduce the duration of my visa processing?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
DrND:

Hi boss @Nuella45 looks like we are the only ones left waiting for AM that applied since February.

Mine is 9 weeks plus. My alien office has confirmed to me via mail that they have agreed to my visa since 2 weeks ago. I have sent several mails to the embassy no response from them not even be patient we are on it. Na wa for them.

So I need advice from the elders in the house. I just got a winter offer from Aachen. So I am thinking of canceling this my summer visa application that is running into the 10th week now.
Then reschedule another appointment with the German embassy for winter.

Or should I still wait for my summer AM. The delay is gradually turning into Sth else.

The thing don tire me.when is ur enrollment deadline pls because mine came with a preparatory language course before the start of the degree program and it is over 9weeks now after the interview, but yet to receive any response and I don't know my chances of getting this visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
badmus306:

You can find this information on the school website if I research thoroughly

Ok... thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ayohbk:

Please how were you able to get the details requested in motivational letter required. *they requested one should state the name of a particular professor you'll like to work with and mention one of their previous research ***

I browsed through the department's website. The have different research groups comprising of Professors and Doctors who are engaged in different area of research. I found one and looked for one of his latest publication and wrote what I loved about his work and why I would want him to be my supervisor. These steps are all spelt out in the application page.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emmanuelson(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Thanks a lot boss...if you don’t mind me contacting you directly

legionnaire:

Six other schools.

Gottingham University - Applied Computer Science
University of Bonn - Computer Science
University of Bremen - Digital Media and Society
University of Saarland - Entrepreneurial Cybersecurity
Hochschule Fulda - Global Software Development
Hildesheim University - Data Analytics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
legionnaire:

I browsed through the department's website. The have different research groups comprising of Professors and Doctors who are engaged in different area of research. I found one and looked for one of his latest publication and wrote what I loved about his work and why I would want him to be my supervisor. These steps are all spelt out in the application page.

Ok...thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nuella45:

The thing don tire me.when is ur enrollment deadline pls because mine came with a preparatory language course before the start of the degree program and it is over 9weeks now after the interview, but yet to receive any response and I don't know my chances of getting this visa.

Finally got a call today from DHL that they have a package for me. Immediately I knew it was the embassy and it was a denial.

The reasons they gave was that [/b] the purpose of travel is no more tenable because the enrollment deadline has passed. [b] see attached.

My first enrollment deadline was 29th March. Interview was done 20th February.
I requested for enrollment extension and got 12th April which I sent to the embassy.
I even went ahead to enroll in proxy got the enrollment certificate and also sent that to the embassy. But still they denied me based on that after delaying my application for weeks. So what happened to all those emails I sent to them about enrollment extension and certificate.

Well I need to book interview asap for winter semester since I have offer already from Aachen.

I hope they respond to you soon coz I understand how you feel.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Emmanuelson:
Thanks a lot boss...if you don’t mind me contacting you directly

Bro, why not ask your questions here so that others can learn...

I actually learnt the little I know from what the lovely people here were asking and responding to..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
DrND:

Finally got a call today from DHL that they have a package for me. Immediately I knew it was the embassy and it was a denial.

The reasons they gave was that [/b] the purpose of travel is no more tenable because the enrollment deadline has passed. [b] see attached.

I requested for enrollment extension and got 12th April which I sent to the embassy.
I even went ahead to enroll in proxy got the enrollment certificate and also sent that to the embassy. But still they denied me based on that after delaying my application for weeks. So what happened to all those emails I sent to them about enrollment extension and certificate.

Well I need to book interview asap for winter semester since I have offer already from Aachen.

Oh my God, I am sorry boss. I don't know what to do again concerning mine because the tension i
s getting worst.i dont my chances again if they will consider my preparatory language course before starting the degree program.
Boss I am really down.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nuella45:

Oh my God, I am sorry boss. I don't know what to do again concerning mine because the tension i
s getting worst.i dont my chances again if they will consider my preparatory language course before starting the degree program.
Boss I am really down.

Cheer up boss and hope for a positive response. I don't think yours have enrollment deadline like mine. So they won't have no option than to consider your application for a prep Language course.

It will end in praise keep calling the embassy too for update.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by GoldHorse(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
DrND:

Sorry to hear this. Try and review the whole process (especially from your end) to know why and where your application was delayed so you can prevent same in your next application since the main culprit here is the "processing time".

Did you pay the semester fees after enrolling?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is there any uniben graduate here, I want ask question concern uniben transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
DrND:

Cheer up boss and hope for a positive response. I don't think yours have enrollment deadline like mine. So they won't have no option than to consider your application for a prep Language course.

I hope so boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by GoldHorse(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
DrND:

Hi boss @Nuella45 looks like we are the only ones left waiting for AM that applied since February.

Mine is 9 weeks plus. My alien office has confirmed to me via mail that they have agreed to my visa since 2 weeks ago. I have sent several mails to the embassy no response from them not even be patient we are on it. Na wa for them.

So I need advice from the elders in the house. I just got a winter offer from Aachen. So I am thinking of canceling this my summer visa application that is running into the 10th week now.
Then reschedule another appointment with the German embassy for winter.

Or should I still wait for my summer AM. The delay is gradually turning into Sth else.

@the bolded. If you still have the letter or email, and if you paid the semester fees after the enrollment documentation. You can still write the embassy with these. They can upturn their decision. It's still possible.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
DrND:

Are you going for masters or bachelor's
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
melto:

Click on the question mark you get the information you need. Input the 210 ECTS there

pls reply my PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
hadassaheke:

Yeah, Iam.
How's the school like? I'm coming in winter. Got admitted already.
And are there jobs? Are you in Munich town or freising?
How's it like getting accommodation too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Randy91:

pls reply my PM
i did already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guys Is't advisable to add a motivation letter to application when not requested?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
melto:
Guys Is't advisable to add a motivation letter to application when not requested?
Yeah it can be the thing that makes them accept you, when there are many other applications like yours or better than yours
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
GoldHorse:

@the bolded. If you still have the letter or email, and if you paid the semester fees after the enrollment documentation. You can still write the embassy with these. They can upturn their decision. It's still possible.

Mmmm... Let me PM you so we can talk more on that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nuella45:

Are you going for masters or bachelor's

Masters... In applied geosciences rwthAachen university

The initial offer letter I had for summer was MSc earth sciences... Greifswald University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
GoldHorse:

Sorry to hear this. Try and review the whole process (especially from your end) to know why and where your application was delayed so you can prevent same in your next application since the main culprit here is the "processing time".

Did you pay the semester fees after enrolling?

I think the delay was due to the alien office relocating to a new office.

On the fifth week of my application I mailed the foreign office they told me that it was impossible to check the status of my application because they are relocating to a new office that I have to be patient.

And partly the embassy fault for not acknowledging my enrollment deadline extension letter and enrollment certificate I sent them via mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dayjeee(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
aduku1:

No not necessary!!!!!
thanks bro,
A Friend has been trying to book visa interview in Lagos but there are no spaces available in this month and may, his resumption date is Sept 2nd, do u suggest he tries abuja?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dayjeee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
naijaobi:

No sir.. was it stated on the embassy website??
But then I'm sure every school will require you prove you know English.
thanks sir
Appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yungmin: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
cliper230:
Is there any uniben graduate here, I want ask question concern uniben transcript

Ask
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
There are space for may oh
He should check from 10:55pm to 11:30pm daily
It drops 11pm most times

dayjeee:

thanks bro,
A Friend has been trying to book visa interview in Lagos but there are no spaces available in this month and may, his resumption date is Sept 2nd, do u suggest he tries abuja?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
yes, I am a UNIBEN alumni
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vickysnipe147(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please house someone should direct me to where making payments to UniAssist with ATM card was discussed. I’m trying to pay for my applications but it keeps telling me payment not successful that I should check my details or use a different payment method. Would appreciate if I can be directed to where it was discussed. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
gurus in the house pls help!!. i have been trying to book appointment for a week now and i wasnt fast enough. i use google chrome on laptop with 4g network. pls if you have any tweak on faster way of making appointment or any other time apart from 11:01pm, let me know. i loyal o

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.